Why do people support Trump?

Your dumbass doesn’t get to make a low energy copy and paste post and expect someone else to give a rebuttal to the whole or even the partial list. All you had to was copy and paste a sentence for each item.
Someone else has to explain with a paragraph or more for each item. You’re a goddamn child lol
Nobody has to explain anything. The list is 55 accomplishments of Trump, copy/pasted or otherwise. Makes no difference. You're just scrambling for a rebuttal, and not finding one. Ho hum. yawn****

I didn’t say Biden created 10 million jobs you idiot. I said 10 million were created under him. Derp! Since you love to talk about shit happening under that orange retard, obviously you’re kidding yourself if you think Biden is completely removed from contributing to that number.
That's just as FALSE as if you said Biden created them.
And oh, Biden s contributing to jobs in America all right. He's bringing in millions of illegal aliens to scoop them up.

Nobody has to explain anything. The list is 55 accomplishments of Trump, copy/pasted or otherwise. Makes no difference. You're just scrambling for a rebuttal, and not finding one. Ho hum. yawn****
I love how you’re saying that Trump is responsible for ALL those items yet in a separate conversation you think the economy creating 10 million jobs under Biden is completely irrelevant to him. Heads up moron: the economy has long since reopened from the pandemicTrump failed to control and there have been 100,000s jobs created per month.

Do you ever realize how stupid you sound?

That's just as FALSE as if you said Biden created them.
And oh, Biden s contributing to jobs in America all right. He's bringing in millions of illegal aliens to scoop them up.
Lol hey idiot if illegals were taking all the jobs, our unemployment rate wouldn’t be at 50 year low.

If they oppose racism so much, why did they overwhelmingly elect a candidate that said the most racist things of any candidate in modern history?
And who supports the most racist thing in America, discriminating against the largest number of people (whites in Affirmative Action), and then creates his own highly racist
program, his "American Rescue Plan", which ought to be renamed ARP as long as you're not white.

Thankfully, the ARP has been shot down by the courts everywhere it has been challenged there.

Last edited:
Lol hey idiot if illegals were taking all the jobs, our unemployment rate wouldn’t be at 50 year low.
EARTH TO BILLYZERO: As long as Biden is in the White House, there ARE NO LEGITIMATE numbers, as all are concoctions to make him look good, like the phony GDP numbers we see coming out now. After a recession of 2 consecutive declines of GDP, Biden decided he would not let the real numbers appear anymore. Ho hum.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

:right: :rolleyes:

I love how you’re saying that Trump is responsible for ALL those items yet in a separate conversation you think the economy creating 10 million jobs under Biden is completely irrelevant to him. Heads up moron: the economy has long since reopened from the pandemicTrump failed to control and there have been 100,000s jobs created per month.

I don't think you realize how stupid YOU sound.

I didn’t say Biden created 10 million jobs you idiot. I said 10 million were created under him. Derp! Since you love to talk about shit happening under that orange retard, obviously you’re kidding yourself if you think Biden is completely removed from contributing to that number.

So what policy of Biden helped create these jobs? With Trump you can point to tax cuts putting us in better competition with foreign companies. He got rid of expensive regulations, and created a new policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed in their place. I'm not aware of anything Biden did to help businesses. In fact made it worse by conditioning people to stay home instead of work.

Oh so the economy has "long since reopened from the pandemic, has it ? Guess when California's Covid -19 State of Emergency ends >> February 28, 2023

EARTH TO BILLYZERO: As long as Biden is in the White House, there ARE NO LEGITIMATE numbers, as all are concoctions to make him look good, like the phony GDP numbers we see coming out now. After a recession of 2 consecutive declines of GDP, Biden decided he would not let the real numbers appear anymore. Ho hum.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

:right: :rolleyes:
Oh really? And just how do you think illegals are factored into the unemployment rate? What’s your explanation? You don’t have one.

Let me tell you some very basic information. You ready? That decline in GDP growth was from the GDP growth that occurred in 2021. At the very least, we are at the GDP level we were at in Trump’s final months.

Oh so the economy has "long since reopened from the pandemic, has it ? Guess when California's Covid -19 State of Emergency ends >> February 28, 2023

And yet California is having consistent job growth either way lol

Please explain that to your comrades who always claim the reason they come here is for jobs, and arresting employers would put a stop to illegal immigration.
I don’t even understand what your point is, but I do find it odd you think employers should be absolved of any personal responsibility for hiring illegals.

So what policy of Biden helped create these jobs? With Trump you can point to tax cuts putting us in better competition with foreign companies. He got rid of expensive regulations, and created a new policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed in their place. I'm not aware of anything Biden did to help businesses. In fact made it worse by conditioning people to stay home instead of work.
Easy. The stimulus checks and child tax credit under Biden boosted consumer spending which in turn created more jobs. You should also be aware that the economy, on average, does better under dems than republican presidents.

Oh really? And just how do you think illegals are factored into the unemployment rate? What’s your explanation? You don’t have one.

Let me tell you some very basic information. You ready? That decline in GDP growth was from the GDP growth that occurred in 2021. At the very least, we are at the GDP level we were at in Trump’s final months.
Illegals who have jobs off the books are not counted in any unemployment numbers. Those who work on the books, are counted, but the numbers will always look good as long as devious Biden is in control over them.

You don't know what GDP level we are at. What numbers you see, are what Biden wants you to see.

Illegals who have jobs off the books are not counted in any unemployment numbers. Those who work on the books, are counted, but the numbers will always look good as long as devious Biden is in control over them.

You don't know what GDP level we are at. What numbers you see, are what Biden wants you to see.
Lol um okay and how many illegals are “counted”? You know if there was a huge scourge in illegals taking jobs cutting out millions of citizens, republicans in congress would not be shutting the fuck up about it. They would be whining about it daily and would promise house legislation in 2023. They didn’t even say that leading up to the election lol

Okay so what were the “real” GDP numbers in 2021?

Lol um okay and how many illegals are “counted”? You know if there was a huge scourge in illegals taking jobs cutting out millions of citizens, republicans in congress would not be shutting the fuck up about it. They would be whining about it daily and would promise house legislation in 2023. They didn’t even say that leading up to the election lol

Okay so what were the “real” GDP numbers in 2021?
I guess maybe you watch CNN, MSNBC, PBS.

EATH TO BILLYZERO - Republicans NEVER stoptalking about illegal aliens taking jobs away from Americans, and they HAVE been talking about house legislation in 2023. How would you know ? You watch Newsmax ? Hannity et al on Fox ? Sure you do.

My guess is GDP is still where it was in the first 2 quarters of 2022 (below zero) nobody's buying anything, with the high price inflation still flying high, and lots of products are not being shipped to stores due to the high gas/deisel prices, and ships loaded with shipping containers, are still stuck in ports, unable to dock without trucks to receive them. Looks exactly like a sceanrio for continued below zero GDP, not big increases.

OIP.HjtK-gk_GBZY9m_FeytM1QHaE0

Forum List

Back