Why do people talk about "liberal bias" when the phrase is technically an oxymoron?

How a typical conversation with a con goes:

Me-Here's my assertion, my reasoning, and a few sources backing it up.
Con-Fuck you, libtard.
Me-Um... Okay. Maybe I didn't explain what I meant very well. Let me put it another way and invite you to tell me why you disagree with what I said.
Con-You stupid piece of shit. You're probably a Commie. Go move to Russia.
Me-Russia hasn't been Communist for decades now. Again, what don't you agree with specifically? WHY do you think I'm wrong?
Con-I told you to shut your fucking mouth. BIBLE!!!

Everything you've said so far has been about par for the course Unkotare... And you wonder why nobody takes you people seriously...

It's apparent you've had very few conversations with conservatives.

Check post number TWO in this thread. And then the whole first page. Probably the ensuing ones as well.

I view the majority of posters on this site as being somewhat less serious than Mickey Mouse. Most liberals who complain about the bad manners of conservatives are themselves guilty of the very same childishness, and I rarely if ever see a liberal on here present a reasonable, supported, and logical assertion.

I'm not though. I'm generally opposed to authority, especially self-granted authority. However, I recognize that we need a government given authority by mutual consent to enforce our rights and ensure that no interest becomes too powerful and no person gets left behind. Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Beg to differ ... Ignorance and enslavement are the hallmarks of American Liberals. Liberals are a bumbleclot of narrow minded short sighted people who can't see past the ends of their noses.

They seek to create equality - they create and feed slovenly ethics and enslavement to entitlement.

They create division and strife and feed and bolster the divisions that permeate our society. They enable the ignorant and greedy to parasitize the productive and generous to the point where their productivity and generosity is worn thread bare. They open the gates to the fortress and allow our enemies to flood into the encampment to slaughter us - they are a twisted, ignorant and foolhardy lot those Liberals

Right. That would explain why the democratic party is composed of people from all walks of life while the GOP is composed primarily of old white guys. The fact is that you so-called conservatives are deathly afraid of multiculturalism, the idea that multiple ethnic groups can live together and get along, create a new peaceful world where people of all races and creeds can be successful. How else to explain your xenophobic statement, above?

That's a pretty lame uninformed and asinine statement .

20130327_BLACK_REPUBLICANS_LARGE.jpg

images

So the Republicans are claiming MLK as their own, are they? That's a pretty lame claim, dude. The fact is that the people who's photos you've posted represent a very small minority of the Republican party. And I suggest that they don't represent the vast majority of African Americans, who are, by and large Democrats.

MLK jr was a life long Republican as was Martin Luther King Sr.

Horseshit.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.” --- MLK, 1958

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy." -- MLK Autobiography, Ch. 23

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic party. The Democrats have betrayed him by capitulating to the whims and caprices of the Southern Dixiecrats. The Republicans have betrayed him by capitulating to the blatant hypocrisy of reactionary right wing northern Republicans. And this coalition of southern Dixiecrats and right wing reactionary northern Republicans defeats every bill and every move towards liberal legislation in the area of civil rights".[54]
-- Wiki MLK page -- note the "Dixiecrats" he mentions are the very people we're talking about when we note the Southern Democrats turning Republican.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Although King never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he said that he was undecided as to whether he would vote for Adlai Stevenson or Dwight Eisenhower, but that "In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket."[55] In his autobiography, King says that in 1960 he privately voted for Democratic candidate John F. Kennedy: "I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one." King adds that he likely would have made an exception to his non-endorsement policy for a second Kennedy term, saying "Had President Kennedy lived, I would probably have endorsed him in 1964."[56] --- Wiki Page, ibid

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest that he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states." --- MLK III, son of MLK Jr

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"Now what are some of the domestic consequences of the war in Vietnam? It has made the Great Society a myth and replaced it with a troubled and confused society. The war has strengthened domestic reaction. It has given the extreme right, the anti-labor, anti-Negro, and anti-humanistic forces a weapon of spurious patriotism to galvanize its supporters into reaching for power, right up to the White House. It hopes to use national frustration to take control and restore the America of social insecurity and power for the privileged. When a Hollywood performer, lacking distinction even as an actor can become a leading war hawk candidate for the Presidency, only the irrationalities induced by a war psychosis can explain such a melancholy turn of events. [Applause] " -- MLK on Ronald Reagan (who made his first political splash with a speech for Goldwater), addressing the National Labor Leadership Assembly for Peace, November '67

Now I don't really care what his political party was; that's his business. What I have to wonder is, how do dishonest lying hacks like you figure you can get away with just making shit up that can be so easily obliterated? Are you, I dunno, some kind of masochist?

Last edited:
I'm not though. I'm generally opposed to authority, especially self-granted authority. However, I recognize that we need a government given authority by mutual consent to enforce our rights and ensure that no interest becomes too powerful and no person gets left behind. Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Beg to differ ... Ignorance and enslavement are the hallmarks of American Liberals. Liberals are a bumbleclot of narrow minded short sighted people who can't see past the ends of their noses.

They seek to create equality - they create and feed slovenly ethics and enslavement to entitlement.

They create division and strife and feed and bolster the divisions that permeate our society. They enable the ignorant and greedy to parasitize the productive and generous to the point where their productivity and generosity is worn thread bare. They open the gates to the fortress and allow our enemies to flood into the encampment to slaughter us - they are a twisted, ignorant and foolhardy lot those Liberals

Right. That would explain why the democratic party is composed of people from all walks of life while the GOP is composed primarily of old white guys. The fact is that you so-called conservatives are deathly afraid of multiculturalism, the idea that multiple ethnic groups can live together and get along, create a new peaceful world where people of all races and creeds can be successful. How else to explain your xenophobic statement, above?

images

So the Republicans are claiming MLK as their own, are they? That's a pretty lame claim, dude. The fact is that the people who's photos you've posted represent a very small minority of the Republican party. And I suggest that they don't represent the vast majority of African Americans, who are, by and large Democrats.

A majority of African Americans support the Democratic party whilst that same party continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

Erm, that is a load of shit:

No Martin Luther King Jr. Was Not A Republican -- But Here s What He Had To Say About Them ThinkProgress

images

Horseshit.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.” --- MLK, 1958

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy." -- MLK Autobiography, Ch. 23

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic party. The Democrats have betrayed him by capitulating to the whims and caprices of the Southern Dixiecrats. The Republicans have betrayed him by capitulating to the blatant hypocrisy of reactionary right wing northern Republicans. And this coalition of southern Dixiecrats and right wing reactionary northern Republicans defeats every bill and every move towards liberal legislation in the area of civil rights".[54]
-- Wiki MLK page -- note the "Dixiecrats" he mentions are the very people we're talking about when we note the Southern Democrats turning Republican.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Although King never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he said that he was undecided as to whether he would vote for Adlai Stevenson or Dwight Eisenhower, but that "In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket."[55] In his autobiography, King says that in 1960 he privately voted for Democratic candidate John F. Kennedy: "I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one." King adds that he likely would have made an exception to his non-endorsement policy for a second Kennedy term, saying "Had President Kennedy lived, I would probably have endorsed him in 1964."[56] --- Wiki Page, ibid

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest that he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states." --- MLK III, son of MLK Jr

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

"Now what are some of the domestic consequences of the war in Vietnam? It has made the Great Society a myth and replaced it with a troubled and confused society. The war has strengthened domestic reaction. It has given the extreme right, the anti-labor, anti-Negro, and anti-humanistic forces a weapon of spurious patriotism to galvanize its supporters into reaching for power, right up to the White House. It hopes to use national frustration to take control and restore the America of social insecurity and power for the privileged. When a Hollywood performer, lacking distinction even as an actor can become a leading war hawk candidate for the Presidency, only the irrationalities induced by a war psychosis can explain such a melancholy turn of events. [Applause] " -- MLK on Ronald Reagan (who made his first political splash with a speech for Goldwater), addressing the National Labor Leadership Assembly for Peace, November '67

Now I don't really care what his political party was; that's his business. What I have to wonder is, how do dishonest lying hacks like you figure you can get away with just making shit up that can be so easily obliterated? Are you, I dunno, some kind of masochist?

Really. It isn't even make up shit Thursday.

IT is never gov's "job" to level the playing field. It is called life and it is not fair. Boo hoo. Get up off your ass and work hard and you will be happy and a success.

How a typical conversation with a con goes:

Me-Here's my assertion, my reasoning, and a few sources backing it up.
Con-Fuck you, libtard.
Me-Um... Okay. Maybe I didn't explain what I meant very well. Let me put it another way and invite you to tell me why you disagree with what I said.
Con-You stupid piece of shit. You're probably a Commie. Go move to Russia.
Me-Russia hasn't been Communist for decades now. Again, what don't you agree with specifically? WHY do you think I'm wrong?
Con-I told you to shut your fucking mouth. BIBLE!!!

Everything you've said so far has been about par for the course Unkotare... And you wonder why nobody takes you people seriously...

It's apparent you've had very few conversations with conservatives.

Check post number TWO in this thread. And then the whole first page. Probably the ensuing ones as well.

I view the majority of posters on this site as being somewhat less serious than Mickey Mouse. Most liberals who complain about the bad manners of conservatives are themselves guilty of the very same childishness, and I rarely if ever see a liberal on here present a reasonable, supported, and logical assertion.

That's another oxymoron ....
a liberal on here present a reasonable, supported, and logical assertion

They can't - Liberalism ,or the modern day usurpers of the moniker "Liberal" are incapable of logical free thought - they are the closest thing to a zombie apocalypse that reality has yet to produce. Mindless zombies wandering about feeding on the living - the productive , free thinking , unindoctrinated remnants of what was once a free society.

IT is never gov's "job" to level the playing field. It is called life and it is not fair. Boo hoo. Get up off your ass and work hard and you will be happy and a success.
Sadly that is becoming less and less true with each passing day
Get up off your ass and work hard and you will be happy and a success
... those who have gotten off their asses to be productive and seek prosperity are increasingly parasitized by the Liberal zombies. Prosperity is becoming more and more of a carrot on a stick available only to those who tow the line.

images

Horseshit.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

All your quotes are from Clayborne Carson or MLK 3rd

Carson is a left wing rabble rouser of the Al Sharpton school of thought - 99% of his King quotes were "invented" long after King was dead

MLK 3 is a slouch whose soul contribution to society is riding in on the coat tails of his dead father. The KIng family is not without it's intellectuals and Free Thinkers - take for instance Alveda C. King, a founder of the group King for America: "My uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., during his lifetime, was a Republican." Bergmann also said King "subscribed to Republican values" and that most black voters before 1960 associated themselves with the Grand Old Party -- the Party of Lincoln -- that passed the 13th and 14th amendments to the Constitution ending slavery and guaranteeing equal rights in the 19th century.

Fabricated quotes from left wing propagandists will never change the fact that King never registered for Democratic - he always registered Republican as far as who he voted for - He only stated that had Kennedy lived he would have voted for him is he ran for reelection -which implies he didn't vote for him the first time around . While I do admire your effort - you apparently lack the moral fortitude to process information in an objective manner - So kindly Fu*k Off - you're way over your head little fella

... those who have gotten off their asses to be productive and seek prosperity are increasingly parasitized by the Liberal zombies. Prosperity is becoming more and more of a carrot on a stick available only to those who tow the line.

There's even a new name for it ... Ineptocracy:
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

I'm sure slave holders felt the same way when Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation.

images

Horseshit.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Carson is a left wing rabble rouser of the Al Sharpton school of thought - 99% of his King quotes were "invented" long after King was dead

MLK 3 is a slouch whose soul contribution to society is riding in on the coat tails of his dead father. The KIng family is not without it's intellectuals and Free Thinkers - take for instance Alveda C. King, a founder of the group King for America: "My uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., during his lifetime, was a Republican." Bergmann also said King "subscribed to Republican values" and that most black voters before 1960 associated themselves with the Grand Old Party -- the Party of Lincoln -- that passed the 13th and 14th amendments to the Constitution ending slavery and guaranteeing equal rights in the 19th century.

Fabricated quotes from left wing propagandists will never change the fact that King never registered for Democratic - he always registered Republican as far as who he voted for - He only stated that had Kennedy lived he would have voted for him is he ran for reelection -which implies he didn't vote for him the first time around . While I do admire your effort - you apparently lack the moral fortitude to process information in an objective manner - So kindly Fu*k Off - you're way over your head little fella

Nice fiction:

The real reason only ten percent of blacks vote Republican today:

Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s Code Switch NPR

There's even a new name for it ... Ineptocracy:
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Cloward-Piven

The Cloward Piven strategy was outlined in 1966 by political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. It called for deliberately forcing the U.S. public welfare system into over-drive in order to precipitate a economic collapse that would finalize in replacing the welfare system with a socialist system devoid of a work ethic, an income guaranteed and thus an end to poverty, basically a system where gnomes, fairies and elves do all the Labor and Santa Claus distributes the wealth regardless of whether you've been good or bad.

Cloward- Pliven Strategy

Last edited:

Horseshit.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Nice fiction:

The real reason only ten percent of blacks vote Republican today:

Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s Code Switch NPR

Another highly biased slanted article that fails to address the Democratic Parties ideological bankruptcy. It does however present some factual evidence such as a somewhat chronologically correct order of the Democrats .

Democratic Strategists, of whom Johnson [LBJ] was one, realized the importance of the Negro vote and in this light Johnson explained the strategy re: the Republican Civil Rights Act of 1957 to his Democratic co-conspirators:

Here's a statement from LBJ which shine some light on the issue for you ...

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now, we've got to do something about this; we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. for if we don't move at all, then their allies [The Republicans] will line up against us and there will be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there will be no way of putting the brake on all sorts of wild legislation, it'll be reconstruction all over again " - Lyndon Johnson

Civil Rights act 1964 Only 61 percent of Democrats supported that bill, versus 80 percent of Republicans.

Voting Rights Act of 1965 - Written by Republican Senator Everett Dirksen - 94 percent of Senate Republicans voted in favor of the bill versus 73 percent of Democrats. The final vote on the House version - only one Senate Republican voted against it compared to seventeen Democrats.

Getting back to the initiation of this exchange ... Fabricated quotes from left wing propagandists will never change the fact that King never registered for Democratic - he always registered Republican as far as who he voted for - He only stated that had Kennedy lived he would have voted for him is he ran for reelection -which implies he didn't vote for him the first time around .While I do admire your effort - you apparently lack the moral fortitude to process information in an objective manner - So kindly Fu*k Off - you're way over your head little fella

images

Horseshit.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Horseshit.
I quoted MLK III once and MLK Jr. himself several times, from speech transcripts (verbatim) and his own words in his autobiography, again verbatim, and every one of them linked. You quoted ---- nothing.

---- and right into a poison-the-well fallacy that tries to dismiss a direct relative and substitutes an indirect one. "Your son doesn't qualify but my nephew does".

Having it both ways: Priceless. And no reference at all from the man himself as I gave.

You're just digging yourself deeper here.

Fabricated quotes from left wing propagandists will never change the fact that King never registered for Democratic - he always registered Republican as far as who he voted for

Link?

Didn't think so.
- He only stated that had Kennedy lived he would have voted for him is he ran for reelection -which implies he didn't vote for him the first time around .

It does no such thing. In fact I already quoted above (from the autobiography) that King himself writes that he in fact did vote for JFK (and I quote, "I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one."
It's right there upstairs dood. You're trying to go :lalala: but it ain't going away.

While I do admire your effort - you apparently lack the moral fortitude to process information in an objective manner - So kindly Fu*k Off - you're way over your head little fella

--- and off to Ad Homistan when all else fails. You got schooled, son. You've been exposed as bullshit and yet you double down in a dyspepsia of delusion.

So my question remains open -- are you some kind of masochist?

Last edited:

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now, we've got to do something about this; we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. for if we don't move at all, then their allies [The Republicans] will line up against us and there will be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there will be no way of putting the brake on all sorts of wild legislation, it'll be reconstruction all over again " - Lyndon Johnson

Once again ---- link?

Once again ---- didn't think so.

We'll be back to turn the knife later. I know that's what you want.

Once again ---- link?

Once again ---- didn't think so.

We'll be back to turn the knife later. I know that's what you want.

You must be a Masochist Little fella - I guess your woulds have healed from our last run in - want some new ones ? come and get em !

• These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.
  • I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years.
    • Said to two governors regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1964, according to then-Air Force One steward Robert MacMillan. Source: Kessler, Ronald (1996). Inside the White House. New York: Simon and Schuster. p. 33.ISBN 0671879197. Retrieved on 5 July 2014.71.178.55.131 19:24, 5 July 2014 (UTC)

Talk Lyndon B. Johnson - Wikiquote

Hello. I thought this would be the best forum to ask this and I've wondered it for a few years now. It doesn't make sense if you think about it (even by con standards). Liberalism is neutral by definition. The farther to the right you move, the more partisan you become. It's an obvious fact if you look at the US today. The Left is where all of the groups fighting for social justice and against bigotry and intolerance lay. The more right wing an individual or group is, the more they represent causes that the Left opposes.

Homosexuality is a good example. Liberals have always fought to represent their needs and educate people not to treat them poorly because of their orientation. The GOP ran on an explicitly anti-gay platform roughly a decade ago. Reproductive rights is another. It's the Left that safeguards women's right to choose when and whether to have children and gives them options to deal with unwanted pregnancies and support if they choose to keep them. The Right is where all of the misogynists find support for their explicitly anti-choice agenda. They're the ones who think it's moral to enslave half of the population just because they have wombs and force them to have as many children as possible.

These are just a few examples of why bias just isn't part of the liberal equation. The entire point of liberalism is defeating bias and giving everyone the exact same rights and quality of life regardless of their personal identity and life choices. Wouldn't it follow then that the only bias possible is conservative bias, ie towards the status quo?

You're an idiot.

Welcome to the board, the sort of response you're going to get by people who think they're intelligent, isn't an answer that you can reply to much, it's just insults.

So would you agree, then, that liberalism is neutral by definition?

If so, please explain.

Liberalism today is not about equality under the law. It's about equality of outcomes.

So, if one minority group is not getting enough fireman's jobs under a neutral system, the liberal desires to cheat, in a way, by changing the rules to make it easier for that particular minority group to get firefighting jobs.

Of course, that's not at all neutral. It's not about equality under the law. It's about equality of outcomes, which must by definition include severe biases.

“The doctrine of equality! There exists no more poisonous poison: for it seems to be preached by justice itself, while it is the end of justice.” - Nietzsche

Liberalism is neutral by definition. The farther to the right you move, the more partisan you become. It's an obvious fact if you look at the US today. The Left is where all of the groups fighting for social justice and against bigotry and intolerance lay. The more right wing an individual or group is, the more they represent causes that the Left opposes.

You are an authoritarian leftist, not a liberal. That's why you don't understand why you are filled with "liberal bias." It's actually "authoritarian leftist bias."

I am a libertarian, we are the true liberals who actually don't practice bias in government. Government should provide basic services that aren't doable any other way, police, military, that sort of thing, then leave us alone. No bias.

Nothing TS J said could be construed as 'authoritarian'. That is you standard ignorant rant

Horseshit.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪

Horseshit.
I quoted MLK III once and MLK Jr. himself several times, from speech transcripts (verbatim) and his own words in his autobiography, again verbatim, and every one of them linked. You quoted ---- nothing.

---- and right into a poison-the-well fallacy that tries to dismiss a direct relative and substitutes an indirect one. "Your son doesn't qualify but my nephew does".

Having it both ways: Priceless. And no reference at all from the man himself as I gave.

You're just digging yourself deeper here.

Fabricated quotes from left wing propagandists will never change the fact that King never registered for Democratic - he always registered Republican as far as who he voted for

Link?

Didn't think so.
- He only stated that had Kennedy lived he would have voted for him is he ran for reelection -which implies he didn't vote for him the first time around .

It does no such thing. In fact I already quoted above (from the autobiography) that King himself writes that he in fact did vote for JFK (and I quote, "I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one."
It's right there upstairs dood. You're trying to go :lalala: but it ain't going away.

While I do admire your effort - you apparently lack the moral fortitude to process information in an objective manner - So kindly Fu*k Off - you're way over your head little fella

--- and off to Ad Homistan when all else fails. You got schooled, son. You've been exposed as bullshit and yet you double down in a dyspepsia of delusion.

So my question remains open -- are you some kind of masochist?

MLK was a Republican - never a Democrat . He may have voted for JFK - but then so did a lot of Republicans - hell I even made the worst mistake of my voting career when I voted for Obama on hos first term - but that was before all the media suppressed data became available.

Liberalism is neutral by definition. The farther to the right you move, the more partisan you become. It's an obvious fact if you look at the US today. The Left is where all of the groups fighting for social justice and against bigotry and intolerance lay. The more right wing an individual or group is, the more they represent causes that the Left opposes.

You are an authoritarian leftist, not a liberal. That's why you don't understand why you are filled with "liberal bias." It's actually "authoritarian leftist bias."

I am a libertarian, we are the true liberals who actually don't practice bias in government. Government should provide basic services that aren't doable any other way, police, military, that sort of thing, then leave us alone. No bias.

Nothing TS J said could be construed as 'authoritarian'. That is you standard ignorant rant

He didn't say anything at all, he had a fantasy land version of liberalism that has nothing to do with anything in reality.

Forum List

Back