Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

You left your Caps Lock on

Just thought you would like to know

Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god? Your brain and body are far too small,best we all learn our place in god's creation.

Who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, "Why did you make me like this," will it? 21Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?…ROMANS 9:20

Who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, "Why did you make me like this," will it? 21Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?…ROMANS 9:20

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.…JAMES 1:5

oy.

It's back with it's Gloomy Doomy sandwich board, thumping everyone that passes by on its street corner.

I gotta pay more attention to the forum it is spouting in when I hit New Posts. :eek:

And to stay on topic...it asks why people argue and fight against God. They don't. They fight against people like that one.

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

Which god are you referring to?

why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god? God loves you,god is not willing that any perish, why not just believe,confess and repent, accept jesus as your lord and savior and become a son of almighty god? There is no downside to living your life as a son of almighty god!!!!

which god are you referring to?

are you really that stupid?????????? There is no god but god almighty!! Now wise up!!!

why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god? God loves you,god is not willing that any perish, why not just believe,confess and repent, accept jesus as your lord and savior and become a son of almighty god? There is no downside to living your life as a son of almighty god!!!!

which god are you referring to?

are you really that stupid?????????? There is no god but god almighty!! Now wise up!!!

No...there are several gods for several cultures and several religions. Now...which one are you going on about?

Because they don't know God.

The real question is why do those who believe and should know God try to argue and fight against Him?

For example. He says be baptized and recieve the Holy Ghost. And countless of us say we don't need to follow what you say! We believe you and thus you should save us but we don't believe you enough to actually do what you say!

That's the really perplexing question.

Hell is licking its chops in anticipation of this delicious morsel. 15 In that day the haughty shall be brought down to the dust; the proud shall be humbled; 16 but the Lord Almighty is exalted above all, for he alone is holy, just, and good. 17 In those days flocks will feed among the ruins. Lambs and calves and kids will pasture there!

18 Woe to those who drag their sins behind them like a bullock on a rope. 19 They even mock the Holy One of Israel and dare the Lord to punish them. “Hurry up and punish us, O Lord,” they say. “We want to see what you can do!” 20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes! 22 Woe to those who are “heroes” when it comes to drinking and boast about the liquor they can hold. 23 They take bribes to pervert justice, letting the wicked go free and putting innocent men in jail. 24 Therefore God will deal with them and burn them. They will disappear like straw on fire. Their roots will rot and their flowers wither, for they have thrown away the laws of God and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the anger of the Lord is hot against his people; that is why he has reached out his hand to smash them. The hills will tremble, and the rotting bodies of his people will be thrown as refuse in the streets. But even so, his anger is not ended; his hand is heavy on them still.
ISAIAH 5:14-25

HEAR GOD'S WARNING TO YOU!!! Scream in terror, for the Lord’s time has come, the time for the Almighty to crush you. 7 Your arms lie paralyzed with fear; the strongest hearts melt 8 and are afraid. Fear grips you with terrible pangs, like those of a woman in labor. You look at one another, helpless, as the flames of the burning city reflect upon your pallid faces. 9 For see, the day of the Lord is coming, the terrible day of his wrath and fierce anger. The land shall be destroyed and all the sinners with it. 10 The heavens will be black above them. No light will shine from stars or sun or moon.

11 And I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sin; I will crush the arrogance of the proud man and the haughtiness of the rich. 12 Few will live when I have finished up my work.

Men will be as scarce as gold—of greater value than the gold of Ophir. 13 For I will shake the heavens in my wrath and fierce anger, and the earth will move from its place in the skies.
ISAIAH 13:6-13

Which god are you referring to?

MEET THE ONLY TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY!! Who else has held the oceans in his hands and measured off the heavens with his ruler? Who else knows the weight of all the earth and weighs the mountains and the hills? 13 Who can advise the Spirit of the Lord or be his teacher or give him counsel? 14 Has he ever needed anyone’s advice? Did he need instruction as to what is right and best? 15 No, for all the peoples of the world are nothing in comparison with him—they are but a drop in the bucket, dust on the scales. He picks up the islands as though they had no weight at all. 16 All of Lebanon’s forests do not contain sufficient fuel to consume a sacrifice large enough to honor him, nor are all its animals enough to offer to our God. 17 All the nations are as nothing to him; in his eyes they are less than nothing—mere emptiness and froth.

18 How can we describe God? With what can we compare him? 19 With an idol? An idol made from a mold, overlaid with gold, and with silver chains around its neck? 20 The man too poor to buy expensive gods like that will find a tree free from rot and hire a man to carve a face on it, and that’s his god—a god that cannot even move!

21 Are you so ignorant? Are you so deaf to the words of God—the words he gave before the world began? Have you never heard nor understood? 22 It is God who sits above the circle of the earth. (The people below must seem to him like grasshoppers!) He is the one who stretches out the heavens like a curtain and makes his tent from them. 23 He dooms the great men of the world and brings them all to naught. 24 They hardly get started, barely take root, when he blows on them and their work withers, and the wind carries them off like straw.

25 “With whom will you compare me? Who is my equal?” asks the Holy One.

26 Look up into the heavens! Who created all these stars? As a shepherd leads his sheep, calling each by its pet name, and counts them to see that none are lost or strayed, so God does with stars and planets!
ISAIAH 41:12-26

HEAR GOD'S WARNING TO YOU!!! Scream in terror, for the Lord’s time has come, the time for the Almighty to crush you. 7 Your arms lie paralyzed with fear; the strongest hearts melt 8 and are afraid. Fear grips you with terrible pangs, like those of a woman in labor. You look at one another, helpless, as the flames of the burning city reflect upon your pallid faces. 9 For see, the day of the Lord is coming, the terrible day of his wrath and fierce anger. The land shall be destroyed and all the sinners with it. 10 The heavens will be black above them. No light will shine from stars or sun or moon.

11 And I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sin; I will crush the arrogance of the proud man and the haughtiness of the rich. 12 Few will live when I have finished up my work.

Men will be as scarce as gold—of greater value than the gold of Ophir. 13 For I will shake the heavens in my wrath and fierce anger, and the earth will move from its place in the skies.
ISAIAH 13:6-13

Nice fiction stuff....I can find similar in Hindu/Buddhist/Muslim/etc. sacred texts. Some just as threatening and violent...some not so much.

I highly doubt hell is licking anything.

SO YOU DOUBT THE WORD OF GOD?????????????????? Listen to me, my people, my chosen ones! I alone am God. I am the First; I am the Last. 13 It was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth; the palm of my right hand spread out the heavens above; I spoke and they came into being. ISAIAH 48:12-13

SO YOU DOUBT THE WORD OF GOD?????????????????? Listen to me, my people, my chosen ones! I alone am God. I am the First; I am the Last. 13 It was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth; the palm of my right hand spread out the heavens above; I spoke and they came into being. ISAIAH 48:12-13

You aren't God.

i highly doubt hell is licking anything.

so you doubt the word of god?????????????????? Listen to me, my people, my chosen ones! I alone am god. I am the first; i am the last. 13 it was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth; the palm of my right hand spread out the heavens above; i spoke and they came into being. Isaiah 48:12-13

you aren't god.

isaiah 48:12-13 is god's word not my word!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah...a person wrote that, you know.

Forum List

Back