Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

JESUS warned his followers about pharisees and I like to avoid them too.

Hmmm if that the audience who you are preaching at, the Pharisees,
then that explains why you are annoying all the others here who are not your target audience.

Better you should address the people directly who need to hear your message,
so you won't have to yell as loudly to be heard.

Please consider [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]
Jeremiah is thankful for your help, so how can you reach more people like that?

There are twenty major religions in the world and only three of them cause the most trouble and they just happen to be the primitive desert tribal Abrahamic ones. The rest, which actually have more followers combined than the Abrahamic ones, are pretty peaceful in their tenets.
While I personally don't believe in any deities or follow any religion, if I were, it wouldn't be to believe in and follow the more peaceful ones. Jainism perhaps. It's the most peaceful one on the planet and even a hardcore Jainist would be harmless, unlike the Abrahamic ones.
Also, if one really reads the books of the Abrahamic religions (which I have), one can easily see that the deity was a man made creation and not real.

Dear MDiver: I think what you are describing is the two folds of the one flock:
The Gentiles under natural law (Buddhists, many earth-based or nontheistic science based
approaches fall here)
and the Jews or churched elders under scriptural laws and authority
(Jews, Christians and Muslims)

Some of Constitutional laws and principles overlap both, covering both natural laws of the secular Gentiles and the belief in natural rights given by God where there is a connection by Jesus or Justice joining the laws of man with the laws of God as one. So that can blend in with the Christian tribes who adopt the laws directly by conscience where the people embody and become the government.

Because political religions cross the line between church and state, there is more room for abuse, so that is where the conflicts, political violence and war come in.

There is greater responsibility for members and leaders of groups that take on leadership roles in govt; of course, there is more room for abuse when people take on that responsibility as leaders, as opposed to just following and letting other people lead.

You don't see sheep in the field starting any wars, but they rely on people to herd them around and to tend to them and make sure they are safe and fed.

With greater responsibility to manage, create and govern also comes greater ability to abuse oppress or destroy with that same authority. So it goes both ways.

Instead of criticizing one group or another, the point is to learn how to use our resources and authority responsibly and in balance; regardless which groups we align with or not.

Equal Justice under law applied to all people and groups. We can't just avoid the responsibility, hand it over to others to lead and govern so we can follow, then complain if they cause problems. We all have roles to play, and should support each other in succeeding.

DO YOU BELIEVE THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD??????==
◄ John 14:6 ►
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

◄ John 8:24 ►
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! DON'T allow satan to blind you and use you as his tool,FOOL,puppet!!!! think!

Hell is licking its chops in anticipation of this delicious morsel. 15 In that day the haughty shall be brought down to the dust; the proud shall be humbled; 16 but the Lord Almighty is exalted above all, for he alone is holy, just, and good. 17 In those days flocks will feed among the ruins. Lambs and calves and kids will pasture there!

18 Woe to those who drag their sins behind them like a bullock on a rope. 19 They even mock the Holy One of Israel and dare the Lord to punish them. “Hurry up and punish us, O Lord,” they say. “We want to see what you can do!” 20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes! 22 Woe to those who are “heroes” when it comes to drinking and boast about the liquor they can hold. 23 They take bribes to pervert justice, letting the wicked go free and putting innocent men in jail. 24 Therefore God will deal with them and burn them. They will disappear like straw on fire. Their roots will rot and their flowers wither, for they have thrown away the laws of God and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the anger of the Lord is hot against his people; that is why he has reached out his hand to smash them. The hills will tremble, and the rotting bodies of his people will be thrown as refuse in the streets. But even so, his anger is not ended; his hand is heavy on them still.
ISAIAH 5:14-25

HEAR GOD'S WARNING TO YOU WHO LOVE SIN AND EVIL THE DAYS OF GOD'S JUDGMENT ARE ALMOST HERE!!! Scream in terror, for the Lord’s time has come, the time for the Almighty to crush you. 7 Your arms lie paralyzed with fear; the strongest hearts melt 8 and are afraid. Fear grips you with terrible pangs, like those of a woman in labor. You look at one another, helpless, as the flames of the burning city reflect upon your pallid faces. 9 For see, the day of the Lord is coming, the terrible day of his wrath and fierce anger. The land shall be destroyed and all the sinners with it. 10 The heavens will be black above them. No light will shine from stars or sun or moon.

11 And I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sin; I will crush the arrogance of the proud man and the haughtiness of the rich. 12 Few will live when I have finished up my work.

Men will be as scarce as gold—of greater value than the gold of Ophir. 13 For I will shake the heavens in my wrath and fierce anger, and the earth will move from its place in the skies.
ISAIAH 13:6-13

MEET THE ONLY TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY!! AWESOME!!! Who else has held the oceans in his hands and measured off the heavens with his ruler? Who else knows the weight of all the earth and weighs the mountains and the hills? 13 Who can advise the Spirit of the Lord or be his teacher or give him counsel? 14 Has he ever needed anyone’s advice? Did he need instruction as to what is right and best? 15 No, for all the peoples of the world are nothing in comparison with him—they are but a drop in the bucket, dust on the scales. He picks up the islands as though they had no weight at all. 16 All of Lebanon’s forests do not contain sufficient fuel to consume a sacrifice large enough to honor him, nor are all its animals enough to offer to our God. 17 All the nations are as nothing to him; in his eyes they are less than nothing—mere emptiness and froth.

18 How can we describe God? With what can we compare him? 19 With an idol? An idol made from a mold, overlaid with gold, and with silver chains around its neck? 20 The man too poor to buy expensive gods like that will find a tree free from rot and hire a man to carve a face on it, and that’s his god—a god that cannot even move!

21 Are you so ignorant? Are you so deaf to the words of God—the words he gave before the world began? Have you never heard nor understood? 22 It is God who sits above the circle of the earth. (The people below must seem to him like grasshoppers!) He is the one who stretches out the heavens like a curtain and makes his tent from them. 23 He dooms the great men of the world and brings them all to naught. 24 They hardly get started, barely take root, when he blows on them and their work withers, and the wind carries them off like straw.

25 “With whom will you compare me? Who is my equal?” asks the Holy One.

26 Look up into the heavens! Who created all these stars? As a shepherd leads his sheep, calling each by its pet name, and counts them to see that none are lost or strayed, so God does with stars and planets!
ISAIAH 41:12-26

SO YOU DOUBT THE WORD OF GOD?????????????????? Listen to me, my people, my chosen ones! I alone am God. I am the First; I am the Last. 13 It was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth; the palm of my right hand spread out the heavens above; I spoke and they came into being. ISAIAH 48:12-13
WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
grow spiritually and can reign in life through Jesus Christ as the Bible says in
Roman 5:17. We must “study to show ourselves approved to God, a workman that
needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”. You must “submit
yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:
7). We have to guard our heart as we are told in Proverbs 4:20-23 “My son, attend
to my words, incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes,
keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those that find them, and
health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the
issues of life”.

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw
you away from God and keep you under his domain. Jesus tells us how to live
triumphantly in John 15:1-5, the key is abiding in Him, in the word.

WHY NO ANSWER TO this question??? WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD?==SO YOU DOUBT THE WORD OF GOD?????????????????? Listen to me, my people, my chosen ones! I alone am God. I am the First; I am the Last. 13 It was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth; the palm of my right hand spread out the heavens above; I spoke and they came into being. ISAIAH 48:12-13
WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
grow spiritually and can reign in life through Jesus Christ as the Bible says in
Roman 5:17. We must “study to show ourselves approved to God, a workman that
needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”. You must “submit
yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:
7). We have to guard our heart as we are told in Proverbs 4:20-23 “My son, attend
to my words, incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes,
keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those that find them, and
health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the
issues of life”.

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw
you away from God and keep you under his domain. Jesus tells us how to live
triumphantly in John 15:1-5, the key is abiding in Him, in the word.

JESUS SAYS="Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. 30"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.…Matthew 10:29==MEET THE ONLY TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY!! AWESOME!!! Who else has held the oceans in his hands and measured off the heavens with his ruler? Who else knows the weight of all the earth and weighs the mountains and the hills? 13 Who can advise the Spirit of the Lord or be his teacher or give him counsel? 14 Has he ever needed anyone’s advice? Did he need instruction as to what is right and best? 15 No, for all the peoples of the world are nothing in comparison with him—they are but a drop in the bucket, dust on the scales. He picks up the islands as though they had no weight at all. 16 All of Lebanon’s forests do not contain sufficient fuel to consume a sacrifice large enough to honor him, nor are all its animals enough to offer to our God. 17 All the nations are as nothing to him; in his eyes they are less than nothing—mere emptiness and froth.

18 How can we describe God? With what can we compare him? 19 With an idol? An idol made from a mold, overlaid with gold, and with silver chains around its neck? 20 The man too poor to buy expensive gods like that will find a tree free from rot and hire a man to carve a face on it, and that’s his god—a god that cannot even move!

21 Are you so ignorant? Are you so deaf to the words of God—the words he gave before the world began? Have you never heard nor understood? 22 It is God who sits above the circle of the earth. (The people below must seem to him like grasshoppers!) He is the one who stretches out the heavens like a curtain and makes his tent from them. 23 He dooms the great men of the world and brings them all to naught. 24 They hardly get started, barely take root, when he blows on them and their work withers, and the wind carries them off like straw.

25 “With whom will you compare me? Who is my equal?” asks the Holy One.

26 Look up into the heavens! Who created all these stars? As a shepherd leads his sheep, calling each by its pet name, and counts them to see that none are lost or strayed, so God does with stars and planets!
ISAIAH 41:12-26

Forum List

Back