Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

I want to go to heaven is an argument from wishful thinking. The primary psychological role of traditional religion is deathist rationalization, that is, rationalizing the tragedy of death as a good thing to alleviate the anxiety of mortality.

UNBELIEVERS dream and hope there is no GOD because they love their pet sins,they have evil loveing minds and hearts and thus hell is the only right place for them for eternity!!!! their choice!

That is so not true. Do you know any atheist neighbors? Most people who say ignorant shit like that don't even know any

blacks,
muslims
atheists
russians
communists

You're just a fool.

I want to go to heaven is an argument from wishful thinking. The primary psychological role of traditional religion is deathist rationalization, that is, rationalizing the tragedy of death as a good thing to alleviate the anxiety of mortality.

UNBELIEVERS dream and hope there is no GOD because they love their pet sins,they have evil loveing minds and hearts and thus hell is the only right place for them for eternity!!!! their choice!

Not true. Look at what Carl Sagan said: “I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”

That is so not true. Do you know any atheist neighbors? Most people who say ignorant shit like that don't even know any

blacks,
muslims
atheists
russians
communists

You're just a fool.

YES!!! IT IS A VERY EVIL HEARTED ,SIN LOVING PERSON RHAT REJECTS THE LOVE OF GOD. THE ONLY REASON YOU REJECT GOD IS BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOUR PET SINS AND YOU DREAM AND HOPE YOU CAN AVOID YOUR FINAL JUDGMENT!!! dream on!!!

Why do grown adults waste their life believing in fairy tales?

Last edited:

blacks,
muslims
atheists
russians
communists

You're just a fool.

YES!!! IT IS A VERY EVIL HEARTED ,SIN LOVING PERSON RHAT REJECTS THE LOVE OF GOD. THE ONLY REASON YOU REJECT GOD IS BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOUR PET SINS AND YOU DREAM AND HOPE YOU CAN AVOID YOUR FINAL JUDGMENT!!! dream on!!!

I wonder if you'll still be a **** in heaven?:eusa_pray:

Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god? Your brain and body are far too small,best we all learn our place in god's creation.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god? Your brain and body are far too small,best we all learn our place in god's creation.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

little m,an trying to argue and fight against ALMIGHTY GOD IS JUST STUPID TO THE EXTREAM AND HASNOTHING TO DO WITH HIS LOVE!!

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
grow spiritually and can reign in life through Jesus Christ as the Bible says in
Roman 5:17. We must “study to show ourselves approved to God, a workman that
needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”. You must “submit
yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:
7). We have to guard our heart as we are told in Proverbs 4:20-23 “My son, attend
to my words, incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes,
keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those that find them, and
health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the
issues of life”.

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw
you away from God and keep you under his domain. Jesus tells us how to live
triumphantly in John 15:1-5, the key is abiding in Him, in the word.

THINK!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
grow spiritually and can reign in life through Jesus Christ as the Bible says in
yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:
7). We have to guard our heart as we are told in Proverbs 4:20-23 “My son, attend
to my words, incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes,
keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those that find them, and
health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the
issues of life”.

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw

HOW TO LIVE IN VICTORY!== Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:
health to all their flesh.

WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO BUT STILL IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU TODAY!!HUH??======HELL is licking its chops in anticipation of this delicious morsel. 15 In that day the haughty shall be brought down to the dust; the proud shall be humbled; 16 but the Lord Almighty is exalted above all, for he alone is holy, just, and good. 17 In those days flocks will feed among the ruins. Lambs and calves and kids will pasture there!

18 Woe to those who drag their sins behind them like a bullock on a rope. 19 They even mock the Holy One of Israel and dare the Lord to punish them. “Hurry up and punish us, O Lord,” they say. “We want to see what you can do!” 20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes! 22 Woe to those who are “heroes” when it comes to drinking and boast about the liquor they can hold. 23 They take bribes to pervert justice, letting the wicked go free and putting innocent men in jail. 24 Therefore God will deal with them and burn them. They will disappear like straw on fire. Their roots will rot and their flowers wither, for they have thrown away the laws of God and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the anger of the Lord is hot against his people; that is why he has reached out his hand to smash them. The hills will tremble, and the rotting bodies of his people will be thrown as refuse in the streets. But even so, his anger is not ended; his hand is heavy on them still.
ISAIAH 5:14-25

Actually what Satan uses to blind fold one's eye is the "seeking for evidence".

Nearly 100% truths are conveyed through human witnessing among humans. A large portion of truths can only be reached by human witnessing.

Now the Bible is the only book claimed to be formed by human witness. Humans never realize the power of witnessing, God however explicitly employed it via the Bible.

Science:
Do you have evidence that earth is actually revolving around the Sun? Or do you have evidence that black holes do exist?

99% humans don't have such evidence. They rely on believing by faith on those (scientists as human witnesses) who are believed to maintain a direct contact with such a truth.

Truths from daily news broadcast:
The truths happened around the world are written down by a small group of humans (reporters) who are believed to maintain a direct contact to the truths occurred around the world on a daily basis. 99% humans don't bother to verify.

History:
Mostly history is unsupported by evidence. History, = his story, is in a form of witnessing written by an extremely small among of humans (the historians). Again, 99% humans don't bother verify any evidence if any.

It's a joke and stupidity for one to say that he bases his belief on evidence. The truth of all kind of truths is that humans base their belief on witnessing. That's how 100% truths are conveyed among humans. Even when scientific truths are discovered by scientific means, they are still conveyed through witnessing. 99% humans read reports/books/writings to get to a scientific truth instead of examining any evidence. To simply put, you don't bother using a high tech. telescope to verify the existence of black holes or earth revolving around the sun. You read information written by other humans to get to such a truth.

Witnessing is the fundamental way for humans to get to a truth, that is, humans get to a truth this way by putting faith on a small among of humans who are believed to maintain a kind of direct contact to the truth itself. They hardly rely on hard evidence as they claim. They are deceived to believe that they get to a truth by evidence.

Do humans have an explanation why they have to behave so, that is, without realizing that they actually rely on witnessing to get to the truths?

They don't. But the Bible has one though,

Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Last edited:
WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO BUT STILL IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU TODAY!!HUH??======HELL is licking its chops in anticipation of this delicious morsel. 15 In that day the haughty shall be brought down to the dust; the proud shall be humbled; 16 but the Lord Almighty is exalted above all, for he alone is holy, just, and good. 17 In those days flocks will feed among the ruins. Lambs and calves and kids will pasture there!

18 Woe to those who drag their sins behind them like a bullock on a rope. 19 They even mock the Holy One of Israel and dare the Lord to punish them. “Hurry up and punish us, O Lord,” they say. “We want to see what you can do!” 20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes! 22 Woe to those who are “heroes” when it comes to drinking and boast about the liquor they can hold. 23 They take bribes to pervert justice, letting the wicked go free and putting innocent men in jail. 24 Therefore God will deal with them and burn them. They will disappear like straw on fire. Their roots will rot and their flowers wither, for they have thrown away the laws of God and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the anger of the Lord is hot against his people; that is why he has reached out his hand to smash them. The hills will tremble, and the rotting bodies of his people will be thrown as refuse in the streets. But even so, his anger is not ended; his hand is heavy on them still.

THINK!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
issues of life”.

Psalm 2

2 What fools the nations are to rage against the Lord! How strange that men should try to outwit God!* 2 For a summit conference of the nations has been called to plot against the Lord and his Messiah, Christ the King. 3 “Come, let us break his chains,” they say, “and free ourselves from all this slavery to God.”

4 But God in heaven merely laughs! He is amused by all their puny plans. 5 And then in fierce fury he rebukes them and fills them with fear.

6 For the Lord declares, “This is the King of my choice, and I have enthroned him in Jerusalem, my holy city.”*

7 His chosen one replies, “I will reveal the everlasting purposes of God, for the Lord has said to me, ‘You are my Son. This is your Coronation Day.* Today I am giving you your glory.’” 8 “Only ask and I will give you all the nations of the world. 9 Rule them with an iron rod; smash them like clay pots!”

10 O kings and rulers of the earth, listen while there is time. 11 Serve the Lord with reverent fear; rejoice with trembling. 12 Fall down before his Son and kiss his feet before his anger is roused and you perish. I am warning you—his wrath will soon begin. But oh, the joys of those who put their trust in him!

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WASTE YOUR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
issues of life”.

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! ==YES!!! IT IS A VERY EVIL HEARTED ,SIN LOVING PERSON RHAT REJECTS THE LOVE OF GOD. THE ONLY REASON YOU REJECT GOD IS BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOUR PET SINS AND YOU DREAM AND HOPE YOU CAN AVOID YOUR FINAL JUDGMENT!!! dream on!!!

Fight against God? Doubtful. Fight against people like you? Highly likely.

Fight against God? Doubtful. Fight against people like you? Highly likely.

SO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?? YOU LOVE GOD??? YOU HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR????? can you answer with truth???

Forum List

Back