Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

yes!!! Men inspired by god!! The bible is inspired (god breathed) by god!!!

You have much truth to learn and very little time left to do it!!!

I expect to live another 50 years. I have all the time in the world.

I wish you 100 more healthy years, but you can not be more wrong in your overconfidence

a certain rich man yielded plentifully. 17 And he thought within himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops?’ 18 So he said, ‘I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. 19 And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry.”’ 20 But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?’

21 “So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”
LUKE 12:16-20

I wish you 100 more healthy years, but you can not be more wrong in your overconfidence

I am a pretty healthy guy. I eat pretty well, walk a decent amount, get sunlight, avoid large dogs, cross when the light tells me I should.

I expect to live a long and happy life. Thank you very much.

i wish you 100 more healthy years, but you can not be more wrong in your overconfidence

i am a pretty healthy guy. I eat pretty well, walk a decent amount, get sunlight, avoid large dogs, cross when the light tells me i should.

good for you but i saw on tv this week where a hs football player died on the field,just droped dead at 18 years old!!

good for you but i saw on tv this week where a hs football player died on the field,just droped dead at 18 years old!!

Yes that does happen every once in a while when folks ignorantly overexert themselves.

I don't do that. I watch out for my health.

yes that does happen every once in a while when folks ignorantly overexert themselves.

I don't do that. I watch out for my health.

lol!!! Yes!!! I see you are just a silly waste of time!!!! Sad but there are many fools that will not wise up untill the feel the flames of hell!!! Your choice!!!! Now begone!! No skin off my nose if you want to chose hell!! Go for it!!!

I am a pretty healthy guy. I eat pretty well, walk a decent amount, get sunlight, avoid large dogs, cross when the light tells me I should.

as I said - you can not be more wrong in your overconfidence.

eating healthy and exercising( and all other precautions) have zero value in the great scheme of things.

Look in the mirror. There is real evidence.

The fact that you reject that evidence doesn't mean it isn't.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given to him.

My image is not evidence of your god's existence.

Its merely evidence of light reflecting off my body.

Your rejection of the evidence doesn't mean it's not evidence. Creation is evidence of a Creator.

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

My opinion identifying more than a little with atheists is we're angry at G-d. We love the idea of a benevolent all-powerful deity looking out for us, but we don't recognize Him because He's subtle and clever. So to us He seems not to exist. People whose standard of proof is lower and thus accept more readily seem so happy with things as-is we're envious of their contentment.

We want to believe. But it's difficult.

Last edited:

Avoid large dogs? That is a rather odd connotation.

Look in the mirror. There is real evidence.

The fact that you reject that evidence doesn't mean it isn't.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given to him.

My image is not evidence of your god's existence.

Its merely evidence of light reflecting off my body.

Your rejection of the evidence doesn't mean it's not evidence. Creation is evidence of a Creator.
Evidence of a creator is the only valid evidence of a creator. You have none. The universe isn't proof that it was created according to the bible by a lone perpetrator. That's called speculation, or even wishful thinking.

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?

God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?

:cuckoo:

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
grow spiritually and can reign in life through Jesus Christ as the Bible says in
Roman 5:17. We must “study to show ourselves approved to God, a workman that
needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”. You must “submit
yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:
7). We have to guard our heart as we are told in Proverbs 4:20-23 “My son, attend
to my words, incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes,
keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those that find them, and
health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the
issues of life”.

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw
you away from God and keep you under his domain. Jesus tells us how to live
triumphantly in John 15:1-5, the key is abiding in Him, in the word.

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw you away from God and keep you under his domain. Jesus tells us how to live triumphantly in John 15:1-5 said:
The bible also tells of those who did not fear, Lot's wife, the children who made fun of a bald man, a man who believed a prophet, a man who refuse to kill a prophet, Canaanites and Perizzites, Moabites and Benjamites, the citizens of Jericho, The citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah. Syrians, Assyrians and Ethiopians. The child of King David, the sons of Saul, Ezekiel's wife etc etc all who feared not, not killed by the devil but by the great loving God.
The Bible tells us of over two and a half million people killed and that does not included the number of those killed by the flood or the first born of Egypt.
Fear not, it does not stop there, some of the loving followers of the great and loving god also get in on the act, spreading their peaceful and loving nature around the world with crusades, inquisitions, witch trails etc. They may have calmed down a little in recent times but still like to discriminate against a persons sexuality, religion or abuse them if they are children.
Which brings another bible verse to mind:-
Jesus calls the children dear,
“Come to me and never fear"
Fear not ,god will sort em out!

I want to go to heaven is an argument from wishful thinking. The primary psychological role of traditional religion is deathist rationalization, that is, rationalizing the tragedy of death as a good thing to alleviate the anxiety of mortality.

I want to go to heaven is an argument from wishful thinking. The primary psychological role of traditional religion is deathist rationalization, that is, rationalizing the tragedy of death as a good thing to alleviate the anxiety of mortality.

UNBELIEVERS dream and hope there is no GOD because they love their pet sins,they have evil loveing minds and hearts and thus hell is the only right place for them for eternity!!!! their choice!

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw you away from God and keep you under his domain. Jesus tells us how to live triumphantly in John 15:1-5 said:
The bible also tells of those who did not fear, Lot's wife, the children who made fun of a bald man, a man who believed a prophet, a man who refuse to kill a prophet, Canaanites and Perizzites, Moabites and Benjamites, the citizens of Jericho, The citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah. Syrians, Assyrians and Ethiopians. The child of King David, the sons of Saul, Ezekiel's wife etc etc all who feared not, not killed by the devil but by the great loving God.
The Bible tells us of over two and a half million people killed and that does not included the number of those killed by the flood or the first born of Egypt.
Fear not, it does not stop there, some of the loving followers of the great and loving god also get in on the act, spreading their peaceful and loving nature around the world with crusades, inquisitions, witch trails etc. They may have calmed down a little in recent times but still like to discriminate against a persons sexuality, religion or abuse them if they are children.
Which brings another bible verse to mind:-
Jesus calls the children dear,
“Come to me and never fear"
Fear not ,god will sort em out!

I was watching an old rerun of Hopalong Cassidy. Ask Gismys, tv is where I get most of my information. Anyways, the reverand was telling the troubled teen not to believe everything he reads in the papers. If the kid was smart, he would have applied that advice to the good book. It isn't a fact. In fact it's ridiculousness.

Forum List

Back