Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

i highly doubt hell is licking anything.

so you doubt the word of god?????????????????? Listen to me, my people, my chosen ones! I alone am god. I am the first; i am the last. 13 it was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth; the palm of my right hand spread out the heavens above; i spoke and they came into being. Isaiah 48:12-13

yeah yeah yeah...a person wrote that, you know.

ignorant,blinded slave to sin! All scripture is inspired(god breathed) by god=eternal living truth!!!

so you doubt the word of god?????????????????? Listen to me, my people, my chosen ones! I alone am god. I am the first; i am the last. 13 it was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth; the palm of my right hand spread out the heavens above; i spoke and they came into being. Isaiah 48:12-13

ignorant,blinded slave to sin! All scripture is inspired(god breathed) by god=eternal living truth!!!

You bought that, eh? How do you know that what I say isn't divinely inspired?

you aren't god.

isaiah 48:12-13 is god's word not my word!!!!

Yes but you are the one claiming Hell is licking stuff. Not Isaiah or God.

Yes but your interpretaton of those scriptures is not.

I base my beliefs on hard evidence. When I see real evidence that your "God" exists, I will accept him.

Until that happens I am theologically Agnostic.

It is THEIR life and they have the right to do with it whatever they want.

They have the free will granted to them by God.

I base my beliefs on hard evidence. When I see real evidence that your "God" exists, I will accept him.

Until that happens I am theologically Agnostic.

Look in the mirror. There is real evidence.

The fact that you reject that evidence doesn't mean it isn't.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given to him.

Yes but your interpretaton of those scriptures is not.

interpretaton??????????? NO!!! GOD'S WORD SAYS WHAT GOD SAYS!!! PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING!!!

God's Word is Jesus Christ.

Your interpretation of the Bible is not.

AGAIN! NO INTERPRETATION NEEDED JUST BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!===In the beginning the Word already existed.
The Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
He existed in the beginning with God.
God created everything through him,
and nothing was created except through him.
The Word gave life to everything that was created,[a]
and his life brought light to everyone.
The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness can never extinguish it.[ JOHN 1:1-5

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given to him.

My image is not evidence of your god's existence.

Its merely evidence of light reflecting off my body.

My image is not evidence of your god's existence.

Its merely evidence of light reflecting off my body.

Then God(THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT) said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; GENESIS 1:26

yes!!! Men inspired by god!! The bible is inspired (god breathed) by god!!!

You have much truth to learn and very little time left to do it!!!

I expect to live another 50 years. I have all the time in the world.

yes!!! Men inspired by god!! The bible is inspired (god breathed) by god!!!

You have much truth to learn and very little time left to do it!!!

i expect to live another 50 years. I have all the time in the world.

yes!!! Thousands that died just today thought the same,look in a newspaper and see how those form new born to old age died today!

Forum List

Back