Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

*Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

Why are Christians oblivious to their arrogance, why are they blind to the fact that their arrogance reflects poorly on their faith, confirming the perception that Christians are intolerant, hateful, and ignorant.

Fight against God? Doubtful. Fight against people like you? Highly likely.

SO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?? YOU LOVE GOD??? YOU HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR????? can you answer with truth???

I have answered you many times before Mr/Mrs YELL ALL IN CAPS.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

It is people like you that make people like me run. And people who seek but instead find YOU.
You lead nobody. You CHASE away. God will be so pleased with you not gathering the sheep but instead running them off into the fields willynilly.

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

Ok, HHHMM, maybe. Perhaps somewhere in the multiverse, Christianity is real. But then there may be another universe dominated by the dreaded flying spaghetti monsters. With all due consideration, until the proof comes in, I won't care to much one way or the other. Are you so foolish to risk your life on something this unprovable and seemingly foolish?

Last edited:
YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS PROOF OF GOD!!! UNBELIEVERS RISK A BLESSED HAPPY LIFE NOW AND THEIR ETERNITY LATER, BELIEVERS RISK NOTHING,AS WE LIVE OUR LIVES AS HAPPY BLESSED sons of GOD!!!

Thats what your problem is, gismys. Not only are you so blind to the fact you chase people off, you also think everyone is afraid of is shamed or full of guilt. I am none of the above. But you? You are a disgusting excuse for a christian because you are blinded by your own sense of worth while pretending to speak for God. Got news for ya sparky.....you are going to be in for a very rude awakening eventually. Then you will have to answer to God for your vanity in thinking you do speak for Him.

Thats what your problem is, gismys. Not only are you so blind to the fact you chase people off, you also think everyone is afraid of is shamed or full of guilt. I am none of the above. But you? You are a disgusting excuse for a christian because you are blinded by your own sense of worth while pretending to speak for God. Got news for ya sparky.....you are going to be in for a very rude awakening eventually. Then you will have to answer to God for your vanity in thinking you do speak for Him.

I STRIVE TO PLEASE GOD NOT MAN SO YOUR OPINION IS WORTH 00000000000000000 =zero!!

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

Dinosaurs are dated before Adam and Eve. Even some Human remains are dated before Adam and Eve.

Hard questions for Faith.

There are twenty major religions in the world and only three of them cause the most trouble and they just happen to be the primitive desert tribal Abrahamic ones. The rest, which actually have more followers combined than the Abrahamic ones, are pretty peaceful in their tenets.
While I personally don't believe in any deities or follow any religion, if I were, it wouldn't be to believe in and follow the more peaceful ones. Jainism perhaps. It's the most peaceful one on the planet and even a hardcore Jainist would be harmless, unlike the Abrahamic ones.
Also, if one really reads the books of the Abrahamic religions (which I have), one can easily see that the deity was a man made creation and not real.

WHY NOT SEEK TRUTH?? ALL TRUTH is found in GOD'S eternal living WORD!!

Because they don't understand when people like you preach.

To those who do not understand, it sounds condemning and ugly.

Most atheists I know are NOT against God but against Theists and Christians
preaching in a way that sounds condemning, exclusive, and ugly
where it does not sound inviting like God's love but just focuses on judgment and punishment.

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] if you had a teacher that just preached at the kids to
get the math right or they're all going to fail. The school wants you to pass,
but if you keep messing up, you're going to flunk out and get in trouble.

If that's all they heard, can you understand why kids would want to
run away from school?

It sounds fear-based, threatening, negative, dividing and rejecting them.
It does not sound like they want to go there, but they are going to fail going to that school!

They are going to go enroll in some other school that can teach them to pass
without threatening, insulting them, yelling or screaming threats and judgments.

Some kids are so hard headed they NEED a drill camp sergeant in their face to get to them.

But for sensitive kids, this is disastrous.
You can almost permanently scar people this way.

I have a friend who, to this day, cannot interact freely with Christians
because of traumatic memories of an Uncle coming to his father's funeral
and preaching ugly things about going to hell instead of helping uplift
people in grief to focus on heaven.

Some people need to focus on heaven and how to correct things and make peace.

Some people do NOT respond to all the preaching about judgment or punishment.

This may work for some people, but it fuels fear, division and resentment;
so THAT is why people FIGHT religion because of this longterm image
that works for some but has severely damaged, abused and traumatized other people,
so much that they left churches they were in and either joined others or dropped out.

People want God's love truth wisdom and understanding.
But the way you come across as preaching, this speaks the opposite to many people
who don't respond to that.

GISMYS I never understood Jesus and God this way.
I was blessed to reach an understanding at all, that came from resolving life relationships,
and that was enough to understand that was the meaning of Jesus and the Bible.

So it is possible to teach people by using their relationships,
to understand why we need God's divine forgiveness.

So my job is to help those people who need to learn that way by experience.
If your job is to preach at the Pharisees and hardhearted, go ahead.

But please be careful not to turn sensitive caring people into hard-hearted rebels,
angry at the abuse associated with the type of judgmental preaching and condemnation
directed at the wrong people.

Shooting guns at criminals to stop their chaos may be effective;
but pulling guns on frightening kids is abusive, traumatizing and wrong.

We have to be careful to address our audience, and not give the wrong impression
that soldiers are just violent people shooting at everyone and everything in sight,
thinking God gives them license to do so.

We are supposed to obey and live by God's laws; whereby we forgive and correct
one another as neighbors in Christ, one on one, to resolve all grievances and errors.

In Jesus name I pray for full agreement, understanding and establishing of God' truth
to uplift and liberate all people, all relations, all nations and tribes otherwise suffering
from fear, ignorance, unforgiveness, division, and rejection. May all barriers and blocks be removed blocking God's will from perfect realization; and may the love of Christ or perfect conscience cover protect and include all people from any harm in the process of resolution.

May all wounds be healed and conflicts be resolved as Restorative Justice as fulfilled in Christ Jesus, that all may be saved from further strife and suffering and be made whole. Amen.

Because they don't understand when people like you preach.

To those who do not understand, it sounds condemning and ugly.

Most atheists I know are NOT against God but against Theists and Christians
preaching in a way that sounds condemning, exclusive, and ugly
where it does not sound inviting like God's love but just focuses on judgment and punishment.

[MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] if you had a teacher that just preached at the kids to
get the math right or they're all going to fail. The school wants you to pass,
but if you keep messing up, you're going to flunk out and get in trouble.

If that's all they heard, can you understand why kids would want to
run away from school?

It sounds fear-based, threatening, negative, dividing and rejecting them.
It does not sound like they want to go there, but they are going to fail going to that school!

They are going to go enroll in some other school that can teach them to pass
without threatening, insulting them, yelling or screaming threats and judgments.

Some kids are so hard headed they NEED a drill camp sergeant in their face to get to them.

But for sensitive kids, this is disastrous.
You can almost permanently scar people this way.

I have a friend who, to this day, cannot interact freely with Christians
because of traumatic memories of an Uncle coming to his father's funeral
and preaching ugly things about going to hell instead of helping uplift
people in grief to focus on heaven.

Some people need to focus on heaven and how to correct things and make peace.

Some people do NOT respond to all the preaching about judgment or punishment.

This may work for some people, but it fuels fear, division and resentment;
so THAT is why people FIGHT religion because of this longterm image
that works for some but has severely damaged, abused and traumatized other people,
so much that they left churches they were in and either joined others or dropped out.

People want God's love truth wisdom and understanding.
But the way you come across as preaching, this speaks the opposite to many people
who don't respond to that.

GISMYS I never understood Jesus and God this way.
I was blessed to reach an understanding at all, that came from resolving life relationships,
and that was enough to understand that was the meaning of Jesus and the Bible.

So it is possible to teach people by using their relationships,
to understand why we need God's divine forgiveness.

So my job is to help those people who need to learn that way by experience.
If your job is to preach at the Pharisees and hardhearted, go ahead.

But please be careful not to turn sensitive caring people into hard-hearted rebels,
angry at the abuse associated with the type of judgmental preaching and condemnation
directed at the wrong people.

Shooting guns at criminals to stop their chaos may be effective;
but pulling guns on frightening kids is abusive, traumatizing and wrong.

We have to be careful to address our audience, and not give the wrong impression
that soldiers are just violent people shooting at everyone and everything in sight,
thinking God gives them license to do so.

We are supposed to obey and live by God's laws; whereby we forgive and correct
one another as neighbors in Christ, one on one, to resolve all grievances and errors.

In Jesus name I pray for full agreement, understanding and establishing of God' truth
to uplift and liberate all people, all relations, all nations and tribes otherwise suffering
from fear, ignorance, unforgiveness, division, and rejection. May all barriers and blocks be removed blocking God's will from perfect realization; and may the love of Christ or perfect conscience cover protect and include all people from any harm in the process of resolution.

May all wounds be healed and conflicts be resolved as Restorative Justice as fulfilled in Christ Jesus, that all may be saved from further strife and suffering and be made whole. Amen.

YES!! JUST WHAT MY TEACHER SAID=get the math right or they're all going to fail. The school wants you to pass,
but if you keep messing up, you're going to flunk.and I GOT MY HOMEWORK DONE!! TIME IS FAR TOO SHORT TO PLAY YOUR LIBERAL GAMES,NO LOSER NO WINNER,LETS JUST ALL GET ALONG LIBERAL TRASH NON-THINKING!!!

You left your Caps Lock on

Just thought you would like to know

Actually, that's kinda handy. It lets you know there's nothing to read and that you can skip over it.

My question is, why do the bible thumpers work so hard to persuade themselves that a god does exist?

All day, every day, gismo and others are here, posting long senseless rants, desperately trying to make themselves believe in invisible and magical sky fairies.

Evidently, they fail because they're right back the next day, writing the same strange rants.

Why do people waste their life trying to argue and fight against god?

People who enjoy what they do, aren't wasting their time. :eusa_think:

You left your Caps Lock on

Just thought you would like to know

Actually, that's kinda handy. It lets you know there's nothing to read and that you can skip over it.

My question is, why do the bible thumpers work so hard to persuade themselves that a god does exist?

All day, every day, gismo and others are here, posting long senseless rants, desperately trying to make themselves believe in invisible and magical sky fairies.

Evidently, they fail because they're right back the next day, writing the same strange rants.

HEY!!! YOU GOT MY MESSAGE LOUR AND CLEAR now you will have no excuse on your very near final judgment day!!! think!

YES!! JUST WHAT MY TEACHER SAID=get the math right or they're all going to fail. The school wants you to pass,
but if you keep messing up, you're going to flunk.and I GOT MY HOMEWORK DONE!! TIME IS FAR TOO SHORT TO PLAY YOUR LIBERAL GAMES,NO LOSER NO WINNER,LETS JUST ALL GET ALONG LIBERAL TRASH NON-THINKING!!!

Yes, but don't the effective math teachers teach the math. Actually walk through the steps and help the students correct errors and learn the process to get the right answers.

The teachers don't just preach on the corner or out in the hallway at anyone passing by:
GET YOUR MATH RIGHT OR YOU'RE ALL GONNA FLUNK

For you [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]
I believe you have a special calling.

I am happy to work with you to set up a special class just for you to teach fellow Pharisees who follow the same learning patterns as you, so you can help them.

I suggest contacts with Jehovah's Witness and Church of Christ willing to have a class discussion on the Trinity/God Christ Holy Spirit and what it means universally; and on spiritual healing and the difference between tranformation by forgiveness and grace vs what is demonic spiritism and occult; and on how to follow and teach due process and other Constitutional/natural laws also Given by God to the Gentiles for Jesus to fulfill.

If the class is focused on students like Jeremiah who respond to your way of teaching or preaching, then it will work effectively. And it will not be mistaken as threatening verbal abuse misdirected at other people who do not belong in your class with the others.

Please pray on this.

I have friends with Church of Christ, and another person who preaches as both of you do, who both wanted to have correctional meetings and agreements with JW.

The Church of Christ believe in the Trinity but not spiritual healing.
The JW do not believe in teaching either one.

Let's call a class for teachers, to agree how the Bible/curricula should be taught.

If 2-3 can agree as true witnesses, and all errors/conflicts corrected between us,
this will help all others to teach without spreading misunderstanding or misperception.

So let's start with a select group like a class, and agree how to teach the Bible.
I think that will be plenty of work, and your way of teaching will apply since
all the class members will be those who commit to following scripture as law.

Yes, but don't the effective math teachers teach the math. Actually walk through the steps and help the students correct errors and learn the process to get the right answers.

The teachers don't just preach on the corner or out in the hallway at anyone passing by:
GET YOUR MATH RIGHT OR YOU'RE ALL GONNA FLUNK

For you [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]
I believe you have a special calling.

I am happy to work with you to set up a special class just for you to teach fellow Pharisees who follow the same learning patterns as you, so you can help them.

I suggest contacts with Jehovah's Witness and Church of Christ willing to have a class discussion on the Trinity/God Christ Holy Spirit and what it means universally; and on spiritual healing and the difference between tranformation by forgiveness and grace vs what is demonic spiritism and occult; and on how to follow and teach due process and other Constitutional/natural laws also Given by God to the Gentiles for Jesus to fulfill.

If the class is focused on students like Jeremiah who respond to your way of teaching or preaching, then it will work effectively. And it will not be mistaken as threatening verbal abuse misdirected at other people who do not belong in your class with the others.

Please pray on this.

I have friends with Church of Christ, and another person who preaches as both of you do, who both wanted to have correctional meetings and agreements with JW.

The Church of Christ believe in the Trinity but not spiritual healing.
The JW do not believe in teaching either one.

Let's call a class for teachers, to agree how the Bible/curricula should be taught.

If 2-3 can agree as true witnesses, and all errors/conflicts corrected between us,
this will help all others to teach without spreading misunderstanding or misperception.

So let's start with a select group like a class, and agree how to teach the Bible.
I think that will be plenty of work, and your way of teaching will apply since
all the class members will be those who commit to following scripture as law.

JESUS warned his followers about pharisees and I like to avoid them too.

There are twenty major religions in the world and only three of them cause the most trouble and they just happen to be the primitive desert tribal Abrahamic ones. The rest, which actually have more followers combined than the Abrahamic ones, are pretty peaceful in their tenets.
While I personally don't believe in any deities or follow any religion, if I were, it wouldn't be to believe in and follow the more peaceful ones. Jainism perhaps. It's the most peaceful one on the planet and even a hardcore Jainist would be harmless, unlike the Abrahamic ones.
Also, if one really reads the books of the Abrahamic religions (which I have), one can easily see that the deity was a man made creation and not real.

Dear MDiver: I think what you are describing is the two folds of the one flock:
The Gentiles under natural law (Buddhists, many earth-based or nontheistic science based
approaches fall here)
and the Jews or churched elders under scriptural laws and authority
(Jews, Christians and Muslims)

Some of Constitutional laws and principles overlap both, covering both natural laws of the secular Gentiles and the belief in natural rights given by God where there is a connection by Jesus or Justice joining the laws of man with the laws of God as one. So that can blend in with the Christian tribes who adopt the laws directly by conscience where the people embody and become the government.

Because political religions cross the line between church and state, there is more room for abuse, so that is where the conflicts, political violence and war come in.

There is greater responsibility for members and leaders of groups that take on leadership roles in govt; of course, there is more room for abuse when people take on that responsibility as leaders, as opposed to just following and letting other people lead.

You don't see sheep in the field starting any wars, but they rely on people to herd them around and to tend to them and make sure they are safe and fed.

With greater responsibility to manage, create and govern also comes greater ability to abuse oppress or destroy with that same authority. So it goes both ways.

Instead of criticizing one group or another, the point is to learn how to use our resources and authority responsibly and in balance; regardless which groups we align with or not.

Equal Justice under law applied to all people and groups. We can't just avoid the responsibility, hand it over to others to lead and govern so we can follow, then complain if they cause problems. We all have roles to play, and should support each other in succeeding.

Forum List

Back