Why do progressives attempt to paint the Confederates as rightwingers?

I've been thru this shit so many times. It gets so sickening that progressives just feel the need to lie about history.

History to me is a truth. Immovable. Unchangeable. It is what it is. And we can debate and discuss it.

BUT stop fucking with it. Pardon my french but it pisses me off so that you can have morons and yes I've seen them on many a board going..........Oh Lincoln was a liberal OR oH the KKK were all conservatives but were Democrats because Democrats were conservative back then but then changed to being liberals after JFK died

Aye freaking carumba!!!!!!!!

1. Yes, the conservative majority in the South, then democrats, were defeated by the early 1970s.

2. The liberals, both northerners and westerners, led by the democrats, in the 1950s and 1960s conquered the southern conservatives.

3. "Not having" led " the winning side of the battle," extreme conservative Republicans "spent the next few decades pretending, and engaging in a ritualistic reenactment of the struggle." These wacks created a morality play with themselves, falsely, as the "saviors of black America!”

4. Ann Coulter is used as the example of three above in all professional journalism schools, particularly at Columbia College.

:lmao:

You just proved my point JS!

Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit

Any truth to the rumor that the rapist, Clinton, is a registered Democrat?

Where did I imply there weren't ANY democrats flying a confederate flag?

Oh yeah, I didn't.

Your point is invalid, as always. :thup:

He leads your party.....the central draw at your convention.

He was governor of the state....so lots of 'registered Democrats' voted for him.....and his Confederate flag policy.

Your point: eviscerated.

A. I'm not a democrat.

B. You didn't even address my point let alone eviscerate it.

Again, of ALL the people TODAY who fly a confederate flag, how many of them would you think are registered republicans versus registered democrats?

PS: I don't expect you to answer the question honestly. And that proves my point.

lol. She posts an article by Jim Hoft. Literally the Stupidest Man on the Internet.

Q: Was the Republican presidential nominee FOR or AGAINST the Civil Rights Act in 1964?

Bonus points; Who was the keynote speaker that gave that gripping speech at the GOP 1964 convention?

I described a clear link between the ideology of the Democrat Party in the past, and that of today. Instead of replying to what I said, you make an idiotic one sentence statement.

In the past, not today.

That’s why Southerners left the party in droves during the Civil Rights Era and after, and joined the republican party with promises of preserving ‘white Christian culture’ and ‘traditional values’; the GOP entered into a Faustian bargain with social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and the extreme fiscal right, all of whom fearful of, and hostile to, individual liberty, diversity, and dissent.

And it worked.

Until a few years ago, that is - when young, minority, and women voters began to reject the GOP’s message of hostility toward same-sex couples, gays, women, Hispanics, and African-Americans, they rejected the GOP’s message of division and hate.

Now the GOP finds itself in a civil war with the TPM and other factions of the radical right, the establishment is actually funding campaigns of moderates in the hope of staving off the TPM onslaught of unelectable extremist candidates.

1. Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace,
Booknotes :: Watch

a. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

b. Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

2. Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners.” Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.

a. There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

3. 1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.

4. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” Lester Maddox Dies at 87; Segregationist Ex-Governor Leaves Complicated Legacy | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared

a. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

b. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.

c. On that very Supreme Court was former KKK member Justice Hugo Black.

d. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

5. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not necessary for you to attempt to prove how stupid you are....

...your work in that endeavor is an unmitigated success!!!!
Sure, the Republican takeover of whites in the South while making no headway with blacks had absolutely nothing to do with civil rights. It was just a coincidence.

Last edited:
Piss on Michael King. He was a philandering communist plagiarist that set out to undermine the values America was founding on, primarily private property, free association, and white self determination. Anyone that claims to support him and be a conservative is a joke and knows nothing about proper right wing politics.

Last edited:
I've been thru this shit so many times. It gets so sickening that progressives just feel the need to lie about history.

History to me is a truth. Immovable. Unchangeable. It is what it is. And we can debate and discuss it.

BUT stop fucking with it. Pardon my french but it pisses me off so that you can have morons and yes I've seen them on many a board going..........Oh Lincoln was a liberal OR oH the KKK were all conservatives but were Democrats because Democrats were conservative back then but then changed to being liberals after JFK died

Yea, that pretty much sums it up.

I'm guessing you must be about 13 or 14? Are you home schooled? If not, go to a history teacher and ask when the blacks joined the Democratic Party and when did the GOP became 90% white and the home of the KKK.

Course, if you believe the earth is only 6 thousand years old and trickle down is a "real" economic policy, then talking to someone with actual knowledge probably won't make a dent in such an ignorant hat made from foil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Piss on Michael King. He is a philandering communist plagiarist that set out to undermine the values America was founding on, primarily private property, free association, and white self determination. Anyone that claims to support him and be a conservative is a joke and knows nothing about proper right wing politics.
"white self determination"

I certainly did misread you.

*spit*

Piss on Michael King. He is a philandering communist plagiarist that set out to undermine the values America was founding on, primarily private property, free association, and white self determination. Anyone that claims to support him and be a conservative is a joke and knows nothing about proper right wing politics.

*spit*

You misread a lot of things, paper.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm guessing you must be about 13 or 14? Are you home schooled? ....
Brain damage.

I'm guessing you must be about 13 or 14? Are you home schooled? If not, go to a history teacher and ask when the blacks joined the Democratic Party and when did the GOP became 90% white and the home of the KKK.

Course, if you believe the earth is only 6 thousand years old and trickle down is a "real" economic policy, then talking to someone with actual knowledge probably won't make a dent in such an ignorant and foil hat.

Look at rdean go!

You must be the 13-14 year old, since you are the one launching the insults and not arguing the facts, or for that matter reacting childishly to the presentation of facts that trump your own will.

I'm guessing you must be about 13 or 14? Are you home schooled? ....
Brain damage.

I'd rather have a damaged brain than no brain, paper. Just sayin'

*spit*

You misread a lot of things, paper.

:eusa_whistle:
Hey, Temple head, ya ever get back to that thread you started where you fell for a satire piece?

You...lol...disappeared rather quickly after the shame of it all.

:lol:

*spit*
How do you misread me?

So you spit on the right for a people to exist? You spit on private property? You spit on the right for people to associate with whomever they wish and live their life as they wish?

*spit*
How do you misread me?

So you spit on the right for a people to exist? You spit on private property? You spit on the right for people to associate with whomever they wish and live their life as they wish?
Quote: Originally Posted by Iceman
Piss on Michael King. He is a philandering communist plagiarist that set out to undermine the values America was founding on, primarily private property, free association, and white self determination.

'nuff said.

Course, if you believe the earth is only 6 thousand years old and trickle down is a "real" economic policy, then talking to someone with actual knowledge probably won't make a dent in such an ignorant and foil hat.

Look at rdean go!

You must be the 13-14 year old, since you are the one launching the insults and not arguing the facts, or for that matter reacting childishly to the presentation of facts that trump your own will.

The facts are the conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and joined the GOP when the blacks joined the Democratic Party. That's what happened. The results? The GOP is the confederate party. Lincoln not being a confederate should explain it pretty clearly. And why is the GOP 90% white?

*spit*
How do you misread me?

Quote: Originally Posted by Iceman
Piss on Michael King. He is a philandering communist plagiarist that set out to undermine the values America was founding on, primarily private property, free association, and white self determination.

'nuff said.

Oh man, I committed blasphemy by deviating from the orthodoxy on Saint King:eusa_boohoo:. Will I be burned at the stake?

Forum List

Back