• His love of America

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His calling the USSR an Evil empire

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His Crushing defeat of the USSR

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • His ability to ridicule the stupidity of Progressives

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • other...Boooosh, etc. pick your own you lazy slugs. dafuq you want me to do all the work for you?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Multiple answers allowed

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Honest to God - it was because Reagan was a MAN. A man who believed in this country. A true Patriot. a man who believed America is a good and honest country that stands as an example to the world. Progressives (Liberal Nazis) hated the man for it.

iran-contra is a start.

but i have less of a problem with reagan and more a problem with those willing to rewrite history in the adulation of him.

iran-contra is a start.

but i have less of a problem with reagan and more a problem with those willing to rewrite history in the adulation of him.

So, you had a problem with Reagan trading weapons for the release of hostages - but you bear no ill will for Barry's lack of action that resulted in two reporters having their heads detached from their bodies. Bullshit. Then, you have no trouble with your president (that term still cracks me up) Obama having no clue about ISIS (why the hell does he call it ISIL - honoring them?) for over a year? Bullshit.

Ronald Reagn was the modern day version of George Washington - and it galls the hell out of you pussies.

iran-contra is a start.

So, you had a problem with Reagan trading weapons for the release of hostages - but you bear no ill will for Barry's lack of action that resulted in two reporters having their heads detached from their bodies. Bullshit. Then, you have no trouble with your president (that term still cracks me up) Obama having no clue about ISIS (why the hell does he call it ISIL - honoring them?) for over a year? Bullshit.

Ronald Reagn was the modern day version of George Washington - and it galls the hell out of you pussies.
see. this right here. turning reagan into the second coming of jesus (or in this case washington) - that's what i have a problem with.

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

I selected all of the options in your poll because they are all entirely valid reasons to hate that bigot.

I wish Reagan had been the modern day version of Washington. But alas, Reagan never sent in the military to crush a tax protest, and now we have Tea Party groups running amok nationwide.

I don't hate him. I just think he is responsible for a bunch of shitty policies that led to shitty results.

He could issue a zinger, though. And that is why USMB nutters love him. Snark is a very valuable trait among USMB nutters. You've got so few witty people on your side of the aisle that you idolize anyone with timing.

You'll overlook all manner of fuck ups if you get to hear one of your guys roast one of the other guys.

iran-contra is a start.

see. this right here. turning reagan into the second coming of jesus (or in this case washington) - that's what i have a problem with.

Sorry you have a problem with my respect for Reagan. This country was 1,000 times better than it is now. We are falling apart as a nation and YOUR BOY is responsible for a large part of that. Granted - it's not ALL his fault, but if we had a LEADER rather than a golfer in the oval office we probably wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world right now. Thanks Barry - you worthless piece of gutter trash. Additionally, I'm sorry that this inept, incompetent slob is all you have to look up to. No wonder you're bummed out.

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Using BlindBoo as an example, the Reagan defeat of the USSR crushed his hopes and dreams. Boo was SURE his side had one, then BOOM, the whole thing crumbled to dust.

I wish Reagan had been the modern day version of Washington. But alas, Reagan never sent in the military to crush a tax protest, and now we have Tea Party groups running amok nationwide.

Geeezzz... You are sure terrified of a bunch of American Mom's and Dad's aren't you pussy?

Liberals hate success and worship failure.
Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Did you openly weep when the Berlin Wall fell?

Share your feelings, was it the worst time of your life?

I would LOVE to answer that question. I was working at the Embassy in Moscow when the Wall came down. I, and three other agents watched it on television and yes, I cried like a baby. It was beautiful. I saw the way those poor people suffered and I was overcome with emotion. I was thrilled to death to see the USSR come tumbling down.

Liberals hate success and worship failure.
Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Couldn't have stated better myself.

iran-contra is a start.

Reagan's inaction caused the death by terrorist of hundreds of Americans by terrorist. Many killed in far more brutal fashion that a quick beheading.

Forum List

Back