Why do Republicans think it's the wife's fault when the husband commits adultery?

I don't get why Republicans attack Hillary when it was her husband committed adultery.

Ivana Trump certainly never said anything good about Trump's first two wives.

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

Ivana was told at a recent party in New York that she would have been a good First Lady.

According to the New York Daily News, she laughed and replied: 'Yes, but the problem is, what is he going to do with his third wife?'

Referring to Melania Trump, Ivana continued: 'She can't talk, she can't give a speech, she doesn't go to events, she doesn't want to be involved.'
---------------------

Meow.

For some strange reason, Republicans think Hillary was somehow culpable. If that were true, then why did he lie to her. And they say she was mean to the women who screwed her husband. How many women play nice to other women screwing her husband?

Once again, the GOP lives by another double standard. Instead of being the victim of her husband's infidelity, she is an "enabler". What ever that means.

I think most women will be on the side of Hillary.

I don't get why Republicans attack Hillary when it was her husband committed adultery.

He also harassed and abused and assaulted women.
Hillary attacked his victims.

Called them nuts and sluts.
Threatened them.
That's why good people of all political stripes attack Hillary.

He did? Please link to the evidence of that. Not of the accusations, the substantiations. You see, there is none. These are old accusations, and after 40 years, the accusations are just as baseless today as they have been all along.

He did?
Yes.
And the evidence?

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

Ivana was told at a recent party in New York that she would have been a good First Lady.

According to the New York Daily News, she laughed and replied: 'Yes, but the problem is, what is he going to do with his third wife?'

Referring to Melania Trump, Ivana continued: 'She can't talk, she can't give a speech, she doesn't go to events, she doesn't want to be involved.'
---------------------

Meow.

For some strange reason, Republicans think Hillary was somehow culpable. If that were true, then why did he lie to her. And they say she was mean to the women who screwed her husband. How many women play nice to other women screwing her husband?

Once again, the GOP lives by another double standard. Instead of being the victim of her husband's infidelity, she is an "enabler". What ever that means.

Threatened them.

He did? Please link to the evidence of that. Not of the accusations, the substantiations. You see, there is none. These are old accusations, and after 40 years, the accusations are just as baseless today as they have been all along.

He did?
Yes.
And the evidence?

What about it?

---------------------

Meow.

Threatened them.

He did?
Yes.
And the evidence?

What about it?

Where is it?

Threatened them.

He did?
Yes.
And the evidence?

What about it?

Where is it?

Lots of places.

He did?
Yes.
And the evidence?

What about it?

Where is it?

Lots of places.
Based on you're vague responses, I'll assume you're just one of those low information useful idiots who believe what the Alt Right Media tells you to. Congratulations, you are one of the Deplorables. Have an nice day.

Based on you're vague responses, I'll assume you're just one of those low information useful idiots who believe what the Alt Right Media tells you to. Congratulations, you are one of the Deplorables. Have an nice day.

Hillary said all survivors of sexual assault “have the right to be believed” —

Was she lying?

Was she lying?
This is the same lame excuse given every time the credibility is questioned of a woman who changed her story three times, like no woman ever lied about being raped, and even signed an affidavit swearing that she had not been raped. It is not even worthy of a response.

Was she lying?
This is the same lame excuse given every time the credibility is questioned of a woman who changed her story three times, like no woman ever lied about being raped. it is not even worthy of a response.

So she was lying?

Was she lying?
This is the same lame excuse given every time the credibility is questioned of a woman who changed her story three times, like no woman ever lied about being raped. it is not even worthy of a response.

So she was lying?
Obviously, she was lying, at some point. After all, she signed an affidavit swearing that she had not been raped. Why are you so certain that it was the affidavit, which was given under oath, and would represent perjury, that was the lie, and not the accusation of rape?

Lots of places.

Was she lying?

So she was lying?
Obviously, she was lying, at some point. After all, she signed an affidavit swearing that she had not been raped. Why are you so certain that it was the affidavit, which was given under oath, and would represent perjury, that was the lie, and not the accusation of rape?

Obviously, she was lying, at some point

Hillary lies at every point.

Was she lying?

This is the heart of the matter. She claims to be a champion of women and she says that victims of rape have the right to be believed.

She just left out the part, "except for the women my husband rapes. They have the right to be personally attacked by me."

Was she lying?

So she was lying?

Nice deflection, but irrelevant. thank you for playing. do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

Was she lying?

This is the heart of the matter. She claims to be a champion of women and she says that victims of rape have the right to be believed.

She just left out the part, "except for the women my husband rapes. They have the right to be personally attacked by me."
Bullshit. She left out, "Except the one's who sign affidavits swearing that they were not raped, and then change their stories".

---------------------

Meow.

Republicans are childish and immature.

They can't run on their record. They can't run on their economic or social policies. They can't point to anything they've done that's positive for our nation.

Honest facts aren't on their side.

They have nothing to run on.

All they have is lies, hate, fear and slander.

Another double standard is that the current Mrs. trump is standing by her man. Just as Hillary did. They claim that she's not enabling trump but they said that Hillary enabled Bill.

What woman enables her husband to cheat on her? What woman approves of her husband cheating on her so much that she actually helps him do it?

Logic doesn't seem to be a strong suit for conservatives. Neither is honesty or patriotism.

Was she lying?

So she was lying?

Nice deflection, but irrelevant. thank you for playing. do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

ESL?

Was she lying?

So she was lying?

ESL?

Was she lying?
Actually she didn't say it. She tweeted it. You really want to start holding the candidates accountable for every bumper sticker idiocy that they tweet. Really? shall we go back and start reminding everyone of the idiocy that Trump has been tweeting out his entire life?

Why do Republicans think it's the wife's fault when the husband commits adultery?

Your butt hurt is noted libs. Hillary viciously attacked these women (plural) trying to ruin their careers, calling them liars, she's on record stating she would destroy them. If it were not for the DNA evidence on Monica Lewinsky's dress forcing lying Bill and Hillary to tell the truth for once in their long sorted careers the left would no doubt still be denying the claims of these women and attacking them like a pack of rabid dogs.

---------------------

Meow.

She tried to personally destroy the women. Over and over and over. Even when they claim Bill raped them and they paid Paula Jones $850,000 when Bill raped her.

Hillary viciously attacked the women. In direct conflict with her position of female victims of sexual assault.

I read post after post from conservatives who say that Hillary went after those women just as you did above. Just as you above, none of those posters never said what specific actions Hillary took against them. Nor does anyone provide any credible proof of their accusations.

All you do is say she retaliated.

Here's something you need to understand. Just saying something doesn't make it true. You need honest and credible proof of your claims.

So until any of you people come up with some honest credible proof of your claims I'm going to continue to laugh at you pathetic. people.

I will say that Hillary showed a lot of restraint. These women had sex with her husband. There are a lot of women out there who would totally destroy a woman who had an affair with her husband then had the nerve to turn around and try to make money off it.

Don't they have a death penalty in Islam for women who get raped?

The religion the regressive liberals support... just saying.

Forum List

Back