Why do Republicans think it's the wife's fault when the husband commits adultery?

So she was lying?
Obviously, she was lying, at some point. After all, she signed an affidavit swearing that she had not been raped. Why are you so certain that it was the affidavit, which was given under oath, and would represent perjury, that was the lie, and not the accusation of rape?

Obviously, she was lying, at some point

Hillary lies at every point.
Nice deflection, but irrelevant. thank you for playing. do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

ESL?

Hillary said all survivors of sexual assault “have the right to be believed” —

Was she lying?
Actually she didn't say it. She tweeted it. You really want to start holding the candidates accountable for every bumper sticker idiocy that they tweet. Really? shall we go back and start reminding everyone of the idiocy that Trump has been tweeting out his entire life?

Actually she didn't say it. She tweeted it.

Does she believe it?

Obviously, she was lying, at some point. After all, she signed an affidavit swearing that she had not been raped. Why are you so certain that it was the affidavit, which was given under oath, and would represent perjury, that was the lie, and not the accusation of rape?

Nice deflection, but irrelevant. thank you for playing. do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

ESL?

Was she lying?
Actually she didn't say it. She tweeted it. You really want to start holding the candidates accountable for every bumper sticker idiocy that they tweet. Really? shall we go back and start reminding everyone of the idiocy that Trump has been tweeting out his entire life?

Does she believe it?
Does Trump believe ecery single thing he tweets? You really wanna be careful going down this line. I promise you, Trump does not come out on top here...

ESL?

Was she lying?

Does she believe it?
Does Trump believe ecery single thing he tweets? You really wanna be careful going down this line. I promise you, Trump does not come out on top here...

The topic is Hillary and her actions toward her husband's victims.
Try to remain focused.

I don't get why Republicans attack Hillary when it was her husband committed adultery.

Ivana Trump certainly never said anything good about Trump's first two wives.

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

Ivana was told at a recent party in New York that she would have been a good First Lady.

According to the New York Daily News, she laughed and replied: 'Yes, but the problem is, what is he going to do with his third wife?'

Referring to Melania Trump, Ivana continued: 'She can't talk, she can't give a speech, she doesn't go to events, she doesn't want to be involved.'
---------------------

Meow.

For some strange reason, Republicans think Hillary was somehow culpable. If that were true, then why did he lie to her. And they say she was mean to the women who screwed her husband. How many women play nice to other women screwing her husband?

Once again, the GOP lives by another double standard. Instead of being the victim of her husband's infidelity, she is an "enabler". What ever that means.

I think most women will be on the side of Hillary.

She tried to personally destroy the women. Over and over and over. Even when they claim Bill raped them and they paid Paula Jones $850,000 when Bill raped her.

Hillary viciously attacked the women. In direct conflict with her position of female victims of sexual assault.

"They claimed"....where are the indictments? the convictions?

ESL?

Was she lying?

Does she believe it?

The topic is Hillary and her actions toward her husband's victims.
Try to remain focused.
Yes, she did believe it. You see every survivor of an assault does deserve to be believed. However, that does not translate to every woman who ever makes the accusation of assault is a survivor of an assault. So, now we are back to my original question. We know for a fact that Juanita Broaddrick lied. After all, she signed an affidavit swearing that she had not been raped, then later claimed that she had, in fact, been raped by Bill Clinton. One of those two statements is, by definition, a lie. The question is, why is it more believable that the affidavit, that would represent perjury - a crime - is the lie, and not the later claim of rape?

Last edited:
Why do Republicans think it's the wife's fault when the husband commits adultery?

Your butt hurt is noted libs. Hillary viciously attacked these women (plural) trying to ruin their careers, calling them liars, she's on record stating she would destroy them. If it were not for the DNA evidence on Monica Lewinsky's dress forcing lying Bill and Hillary to tell the truth for once in their long sorted careers the left would no doubt still be denying the claims of these women and attacking them like a pack of rabid dogs.

Let me see if I can help you.

JUST AN EXAMPLE: If you caught your wife cheating. How should you react? Give the stud a condom, hug or a chocolate? I don't think so. Normally you will be very angry that you want to kill this dude because he got a bigger dick. CORRECT?
AGAIN JUST AN EXAMPLE: If your wife caught you cheating. Your girlfriends or mistress knew that you are married. Do you think she will be happy or very angry? Give them flower and condom? I don't think so. She probably want to attack them. Am I correct? END OF EXAMPLE.

Am I right or wrong? I know my wife will shoot my girlfriends then shoot me. That's a fact.

Since you are very smart. So I'm asking you............... How should Hillary react against these women?

I don't get why Republicans attack Hillary when it was her husband committed adultery.

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams his current spouse Melania | Daily Mail Online

Ivana was told at a recent party in New York that she would have been a good First Lady.

According to the New York Daily News, she laughed and replied: 'Yes, but the problem is, what is he going to do with his third wife?'

Referring to Melania Trump, Ivana continued: 'She can't talk, she can't give a speech, she doesn't go to events, she doesn't want to be involved.'
---------------------

Meow.

For some strange reason, Republicans think Hillary was somehow culpable. If that were true, then why did he lie to her. And they say she was mean to the women who screwed her husband. How many women play nice to other women screwing her husband?

Once again, the GOP lives by another double standard. Instead of being the victim of her husband's infidelity, she is an "enabler". What ever that means.

I meant Ivana Trump certainly never said anything good about Trump's second two wives. She was the first.

Your butt hurt is noted libs. Hillary viciously attacked these women (plural) trying to ruin their careers, calling them liars, she's on record stating she would destroy them. If it were not for the DNA evidence on Monica Lewinsky's dress forcing lying Bill and Hillary to tell the truth for once in their long sorted careers the left would no doubt still be denying the claims of these women and attacking them like a pack of rabid dogs.

Let me see if I can help you.

JUST AN EXAMPLE: If you caught your wife cheating. How should you react? Give the stud a condom, hug or a chocolate? I don't think so. Normally you will be very angry that you want to kill this dude because he got a bigger dick. CORRECT?
AGAIN JUST AN EXAMPLE: If your wife caught you cheating. Your girlfriends or mistress knew that you are married. Do you think she will be happy or very angry? Give them flower and condom? I don't think so. She probably want to attack them. Am I correct? END OF EXAMPLE.

Am I right or wrong? I know my wife will shoot my girlfriends then shoot me. That's a fact.

Since you are very smart. So I'm asking you............... How should Hillary react against these women?
According to Republicans, since she's a Democrat, it should all be about "Kumbaya".

---------------------

Meow.

She serves their purpose, that's all. They couldn't care less about anything but what will 'according to con-media' damage her politically. Trump trying to put Bill's actions on her plays as a repulsive stand to take to women across the country. He is in essence telling all women, "you are responsible if your husband cheats on you".

Good luck with that one.

To the thread title, they don't. That's an ignorant thing to say.

Yo Derp....read carefully...she ENABLED her rapist husband
She gave him her permission?

Then why did he lie?

Yo Derp...Merriam Webster is available online.

You are one stupid SOB, Derp. You don't even know the definition of enable...just stop responding to me ain't nobody got time for someone as stupid as you

Simple Definition of enable
  • : to make (someone or something) able to do or to be something

• : to make (something) possible, practical, or easy

• : to cause (a feature or capability of a computer) to be active or available for use

She serves their purpose, that's all. They couldn't care less about anything but what will 'according to con-media' damage her politically. Trump trying to put Bill's actions on her plays as a repulsive stand to take to women across the country. He is in essence telling all women, "you are responsible if your husband cheats on you".

Good luck with that one.
You're a stupid liar. Hillary covered for Bill and attacked those women that came forward. No one made your idiotic claims. But idiocy is all you ever have to offer.

Then why did he lie?

You are one stupid SOB, Derp. You don't even know the definition of enable...just stop responding to me ain't nobody got time for someone as stupid as you

• : to cause (a feature or capability of a computer) to be active or available for use
If you are going to enable someone something, shouldn't you at least know about it?

Then why did he lie?

If you are going to enable someone something, shouldn't you at least know about it?

She knew after the women came forward....how do you think she threatened and attacked them?

Forum List

Back