Why do republicans want war with Iran instead of a peaceful solution?

Dumb question.

Why do Rs want anything?

Money.

The GOP war profiteers always do very well during wartime.

Don't believe it? Ask the Bushes and Cheeeenyes.

BUT

They also stand to make gains in their ongoing efforts to trash the US.

Look at the bush admin and the Rs with the Obama admin. Everything they have done has had the same goals. Weaken the US, undermine our position in the world, cause direct harm to the working class, hire more from other countries.

That's what its all about.

Is this why the Obomanation wants to legalize 11 million illegals....to cause direct harm to the working class?
5 million not 11?

They are here already sooooo what would change? Obama is only deferring deportation not giving amnesty....So that INS can use the little money they are funded by congress to deport illegals .....on the bad guys first.

Deferring the deportation of the PARENTS of US CITIZEN children is what every single prior president has done.

In reality it might be over 20 MILLION illegals IN AMERICA. Can you name me another country that let's children of ALIENS remain in their country as citizens?

I can name one that doesn't. Mexico

Republicans think Obama WANTS Iran to have a nuclear weapon. They want to bomb Iran and turn the entire world against us. First their ignorance gave us what we see in the Middle East.
Too bad you can't support any of those three claims

He doesn't have to.

The Repubs did it for him.

Its the Republicans who are working to weaken the US. Its the Repubs who are acting contrary to the best in interests of the US.

And its the traitorous RWs who support it, just as they support anything that harms their own country.

You TRUST Iran, who has effectively taken control of 4 other muslim countries?

Deferring the deportation of the PARENTS of US CITIZEN children is what every single prior president has done.

What if we adopt Mexico's policy towards illegal immigrants for illegal Mexican immigrants? Does that sound fair?

Dumb question.

Why do Rs want anything?

Money.

BUT

Look at the bush admin and the Rs with the Obama admin. Everything they have done has had the same goals. Weaken the US, undermine our position in the world, cause direct harm to the working class, hire more from other countries.

Is this why the Obomanation wants to legalize 11 million illegals....to cause direct harm to the working class?
5 million not 11?

They are here already sooooo what would change? Obama is only deferring deportation not giving amnesty....So that INS can use the little money they are funded by congress to deport illegals .....on the bad guys first.

Every time Vigilante tells this lie, the number is bigger than the last time he told the lie.

And of course, he ignores the fact you pointed out - that every prez has done a similar thing as well.

He also ignores the fact that its the Republicans who, by refusing to act on illegal immigration, have, in effect, given total amnesty to all illegals.

Its Obama who is deporting illegals and, against the stated goal of the Repubs, increased border patrol to more than 18,500 on our southern border.

Why do you want more war,more young American men and women killed,THOUSANDS if not Hundreds of Thousands injured some beyond repair...why are you so interested in having a war when we can peacefully solve this problem? I just can't see what would make someone WANT war. So explain it please.

I don't know of one Republican calling for war... just more lies from the Progressives....

Dumb question.

Why do Rs want anything?

Money.

BUT

5 million not 11?

Every time Vigilante tells this lie, the number is bigger than the last time he told the lie.

And of course, he ignores the fact you pointed out - that every prez has done a similar thing as well.

He also ignores the fact that its the Republicans who, by refusing to act on illegal immigration, have, in effect, given total amnesty to all illegals.

Its Obama who is deporting illegals and, against the stated goal of the Repubs, increased border patrol to more than 18,500 on our southern border.

What is the matter with our CURRENT laws?...It doesn't FIt you agenda to have more illegals made legal so you can get more Democrat voters... we read you mind before you even post!

He, dumb ass, learn something about you Mess...iah!

DHS tells American border guards to run away from illegal immigrants The Daily Caller

Republicans think Obama WANTS Iran to have a nuclear weapon. They want to bomb Iran and turn the entire world against us. First their ignorance gave us what we see in the Middle East.

He doesn't have to.

Its the Republicans who are working to weaken the US. Its the Repubs who are acting contrary to the best in interests of the US.

And its the traitorous RWs who support it, just as they support anything that harms their own country.
Too bad you can't back any of those claims, either.
You hate it that repubs want stronger sanctions than the great placating Obama does.

First, the GOP doesn't want the deal, which we don't know yet what it is, because they believe it will lead, without a doubt, to Iran getting a nuclear weapon. Why do you think Republicans are trying to sabotage the unfinished deal? So Obama must want Iran to have a nuclear weapon. Duh!

Second, Republicans have been talking about bombing Iraq for decades. Bomb bomb bomb....bomb bomb Iran! Duh!

Third, bombing Iran after invading Iraq will turn the entire world against us. After GOP agression pols around the world showed that people in other countries think the greatest threat to world peace is the United States. That has been posted here many times on the USMB. Duh!

Where have you been? Under a rock?

He doesn't have to.

You hate it that repubs want stronger sanctions than the great placating Obama does.
All I have to remember is that Republicans let Bin Laden go and Obama didn't.

Why do you want more war,more young American men and women killed,THOUSANDS if not Hundreds of Thousands injured some beyond repair...why are you so interested in having a war when we can peacefully solve this problem? I just can't see what would make someone WANT war. So explain it please.

I don't know of one Republican calling for war... just more lies from the Progressives....
I don't know of just one either. More like most of them.

Why do democrats and obama want Iran to have nuclear weapons US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The USA should allow Christian crusader volunteers to go fight Iran. It would be a win for all parties. The crusaders would get their war and their ticket to heaven, and the USA would be rid of such treasonous parasites. We'd slip the Iranians some cash for the favor they do us by mowing down those dregs of humanity, so Iran would win too.

Ah, the progressive nutbags prove once again their primary objective is the death and/or imprisonment of American Christians.

The reason we don't want peace with Iran is that it's not possible. It requires surrender, and that's not acceptable.

Ah, the progressive nutbags prove once again their primary objective is the death and/or imprisonment of American Christians.

The reason we don't want peace with Iran is that it's not possible. It requires surrender, and that's not acceptable.
You're at peace with Iran right now, dumbass, and have been for decades.

He doesn't have to.

All I have to remember is that Republicans let Bin Laden go and Obama didn't.
When did Clinton turn republican?

Republicans to Iran: If you come to a peaceful resolution on nuclear weapons, we will screw it up

So why even bother?

Apparently you are channeling Neville Chamberlain.

This is seriously a question?

I'll pretend it is.

When millions of ignorant impoverished zealots are controlled by handfuls of criminally insane theocratic sociopaths hell bent on destroying you, you're at war whether you like it or not. You can soak your mattress in piss and beg them not to kill you, but you will merely strengthen their resolve. I have no idea what sort of recessive trait western bed wetters managed to escape natural selection with, but this "
peace at any price" mentality is utterly insane.

If you want to be a slave, there is a place called "The Middle East", where you can give yourself over to servitude. Don't expect too many people to follow you, but it might actually be everything you've ever wanted. "Free" food, shelter, clothing healthcare and "education" can all be yours. None of your peers will have guns, so you'll be safe. No one will have more possessions than you, so you won't be envious. You'll never be "raped", just physically taxed. You won't be exploited for corporate greed, but you'll work for the common good of your peers and your benevolent leaders.

I would gladly give my life in service to my countrymen and loved ones to ensure these flea bitten followers of the false profit never get the chance to so much as singe a hair on another innocent person. Unfortunately we're ruled by people who are one of two things.

They're either complete blithering idiots or criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths.

The most terrifying aspect of this is that just over %50 of our people elected some of them.

leftards.jpg

So explain it please.

i'll try.., you and all the fucking libertraitors here HATE America !!
Why do you think that? Afterall you and your cohorts are the ones pledging undying allegiance and loyalty to Israel while I on the other hand am worried about American interests.

Showing again the lie you were ever a Republican. Republicans don't think that, it's a strawman, they think an agreement with Iran is impossible because Iran won't honor any agreement. I mean duh. If you want to pretend to have been a Republican, you have to work harder than that. It's what cracks me up about how bad liberals are at pretending to be anything but the monolithic leftists that you are. You pay no attention to what anyone thinks but you do even when you're pretending to be something you're not
I was a registered republican in Ga. I believe in SC as well. I am not registered to vote now...waste of time.

Forum List

Back