Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

global warming has been debunked. try again
Maybe they should not have thrown their data away before it could be checked out.

Admit it

Science was not your best subject in school. Still having problems with that Periodic Table aren't ya ?

My major in college was forestry. I do realize that if the data proves you right you will stick with it, no matter if that data has not been varified.

Let's see......what theories do you believe in?

1 Obama faked his birth certificate
2 Oxygen is just a theory
3 Evolution is a farce
4 UFOs really exist
5 Global Warming is made up by Liberals
6. Obama has a fake Social Security number
7 The south won the Civil War

I can see you are an expert on "varifying" data.

Liquid is not oxygen you use to breath with but good try.

Doesn't matter, as you didn't specify what form of oxygen. Now produce your physical evidence for Yaweh or this conversation is over.

Nope but nice try. keep going bet you can't do it.

Liquid oxygen can be produced by cooling gaseous oxygen until it liquifies. This has been done, and is undeniable proof that oxygen exists. Game over, you lose. If you were a troll, then good job. :clap2:

Doesn't matter, as you didn't specify what form of oxygen. Now produce your physical evidence for Yaweh or this conversation is over.

Nope but nice try. keep going bet you can't do it.

Liquid oxygen can be produced by cooling gaseous oxygen until it liquifies. This has been done, and is undeniable proof that oxygen exists. Game over, you lose. If you were a troll, then good job. :clap2:

try again I would like to see you use Liquid oxygen as the only mean to live by.

global warming has been debunked. try again
Maybe they should not have thrown their data away before it could be checked out.

Admit it

Science was not your best subject in school. Still having problems with that Periodic Table aren't ya ?

My major in college was forestry. I do realize that if the data proves you right you will stick with it, no matter if that data has not been varified.

Just because you read the poem "Only God can make a tree" does not make you a forestry major

Admit it

Just because you read the poem "Only God can make a tree" does not make you a forestry major

Sorry to bust your image of me but 2 years of forestry with a 3.1 GPA Student council Treasury

Here is your religion based degree in Forestry

I THINK that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Did they teach ya about evolution with that Forestry degree?

Here is your religion based degree in Forestry

I THINK that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Did they teach ya about evolution with that Forestry degree?

Yes they taught me about the evolution of plant life.

I guess with the idea of a physical hell, I'm having a hard time understanding how I'm going to feel any pain (or anything at all for that matter) without nerves and a brain. Someone who believes in infinite torture care to explain?

One of the explanations that I heard: when you are so twisted that you cannot love the Lord, you keep your physical body, and are cast into "hell". There are statements about worms that never die crawling thru your skin, thirst that is never quenched in the Bible. The way that I understood it: it was a mercy to torture those that rejected the Lord. After they had been in His presence, they would go insane with the longing to stay in His presence, and the pain helped them stay sane. There are some places in the Bible or books from the apocraphia that indicate hell is a temporary place: a place were justice is done.

It is one of the great mysteries.

Homo sapiens have existed long before the Bible, and will continue to do so after it.

Ah don't go there, i have debated evolution on here to nauseum.

Wouldn't have to if you weren't blinded by bias.

Why would one continue to hold on to a belief proven to be false? Does it make you feel better, KNOWING you are ignorant?

I could never live with myself in such massive intellectual dishonesty.

Yet, you do, every day. There are things in this world that you cannot explain and you want to pretend that we came from a one-celled animal, and ended up where we are today. Talk about intellectual dishonesty, IMHO, yours is overflowing.

If those are your beliefs than our beliefs aren't much different.

I think everyone is going to "hell."

And you think something like 95% of all the humans who have ever lived are going to hell.

Everyone who goes to Hell is everyone who dies,because it's the grave.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him sitting on it was Death, and Hell followed with him. And authority was given to them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword and with hunger and with death and by the beasts of the earth.

The only ones who miss Hell are the ones who survive armorgeddon and judgement day.

After people die they go to the grave,That is it until the resuirrection. People refuse to accept the truth on this issue.

Job 7:9 As the cloud falls and vanishes away, so he who goes down to the grave shall come up no more.

Job 14:12 so man lies down and does not rise. Till the heavens are no more, they shall not awake, nor be awakened out of their sleep.
Job 14:13 Who will grant that You would hide me in the grave, that You would keep me secret, until Your wrath is past, that You would set me a fixed time and remember me?

Ecc 9:5 The living are conscious that death will come to them, but the dead are not conscious of anything, and they no longer have a reward, because there is no memory of them.

Psa 115:17 The dead do not praise Jehovah, nor do any who go down into silence.

Psa 146:4 His breath goes forth; he returns to the earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

It is clear there is no life after death,hell is the grave,and everyone who dies goes there and waits for the resurrection.

So based on those passages I take it you don't believe in heaven either?

Yeshua told the one of the 2 thieves that were crucified with Him, that the thief would be in His Father's house, that day. If a thief can make it to the Lord's house for admitting his sins and believing in Yeshua, should we expect, any less?

Ah don't go there, i have debated evolution on here to nauseum.

Wouldn't have to if you weren't blinded by bias.

Why would one continue to hold on to a belief proven to be false? Does it make you feel better, KNOWING you are ignorant?

I could never live with myself in such massive intellectual dishonesty.

Yet, you do, every day. There are things in this world that you cannot explain and you want to pretend that we came from a one-celled animal, and ended up where we are today. Talk about intellectual dishonesty, IMHO, yours is overflowing.

All you have accomplished with that post is showing how foolish you are.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Last edited:
I see it all the time the threat of a loving and just God is literally gonna torment people in fire for the rest of eternity. Why can't people see that it is not literal torment. The torment is being cut off from God ,death cuts us off from God.

Hell is the world of the dead nothing is alive in Hell. I know you will post all your scriptures that make it look like that all people that go to Hell will be tormented but what about the scriptures that show otherwise ?

Do we need to keep the word of God free of contradiction ?

Warning if you post the scriptures that show torment i will post a key scripture that shows what Hell and the lake of fire truly are. So post if you must but what i am looking for is give me your reasons why you believe a loving and just God would torment his children for eternity ? show me how that view goes along with God being loving and just ?

Hell is a fairy tale written by ancient goat herders who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it...same as the bible.

Hell is being stuck in an elevator for four hours with an evangelist.

for satan it would be.

Satan is a fairy tale written by ancient goat herders who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it...same as the bible.

That was the greatest lie he ever created, to have people believe he doesn't exist.

Prove he doesn't exist. Can you explain how some mothers can kill their own child?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back