Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

for satan it would be.

Satan is a fairy tale written by ancient goat herders who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it...same as the bible.

That was the greatest lie he ever created, to have people believe he doesn't exist.

Prove he doesn't exist. Can you explain how some mothers can kill their own child?

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

Last edited:
Satan is a fairy tale written by ancient goat herders who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it...same as the bible.

That was the greatest lie he ever created, to have people believe he doesn't exist.

Prove he doesn't exist. Can you explain how some mothers can kill their own child?

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

How many fucking times do I have to repeat my god damn self? I am not nor hav I ever claimedto be a motherfucking christian.
Now can you fucking prove satan doesnot exist? Why does a mother kill her own child?

How many fucking times do I have to repeat my god damn self? I am not nor hav I ever claimedto be a motherfucking christian.
Now can you fucking prove satan doesnot exist? Why does a mother kill her own child?

LOL...who gives a shit?

LOL...who gives a shit?

If a mother of all people can kill theiur child satan must exist, and you say "who gives a shit" That explains a lot in four words about who you are.

LOL...who gives a shit?

If a mother of all people can kill theiur child satan must exist, and you say "who gives a shit" That explains a lot in four words about who you are.

I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself. Fuck Satan and the red horse he rode in on.

Send that asshole to me...I will get a headlock on him and choke his ass till he shits his pants.

Voodoo only works on those who believe it.

Last edited:
LOL...who gives a shit?

I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself. Fuck Satan and the red horse he rode in on.

Send that asshole to me...I will get a headlock on him and choke his ass till he shits his pants.

Voodoo only works on those who believe it.

Still you can't explain the evil of man or woman.

LOL...who gives a shit?

So the fact that people can kill their children is proof that satan exists.....good grief, are you 6 years old? That's equivalent to saying that lightning is proof that Zeus exists, or the fact that people give each other gifts on Christmas is proof of the existence of Santa Claus. :lol::cuckoo:

LOL...who gives a shit?

So the fact that people can kill their children is proof that satan exists.....good grief, are you 6 years old? That's equivalent to saying that lightning is proof that Zeus exists, or the fact that people give each other gifts on Christmas is proof of the existence of Santa Claus. :lol::cuckoo:

Care to explain why a mother can carry a baby for 9 months watch them grow for a few years turns around and killes them? That is nothing but pure evil.

Care to explain why a mother can carry a baby for 9 months watch them grow for a few years turns around and killes them? That is nothing but pure evil.

I'd be willing to bet that a vast majority of the time a mother will be driven to kill her children because she is suffering from some neurological dysfunction or psychosis. Humans do very good things, very bad things, and everything in between. To postulate that the really good things or the really bad things are evidence of some supernatural good or bad force is silly at best. Reality is a little more nuanced than you seem to be willing to accept.

The same reason other species do the exact same thing, evil can be a natural occurrence, it's sad but true. It's a human flaw, violence/power/need to control/etc or as the other poster said simply a chemical imbalance in the brain, or maybe a learned behavior from growing up in an abusive home.

Last edited:
The world's oldest tree is proof the Bible is scientifically accurate?

Why do i keep clicking on and reading this lunacy? It's like the idea that you can't turn away from a car accident.

Because the flood destroyed most everything that existed on the planet.

The one tree they claim was 9,550 years old is a tree that was not in that area of the world until a few thousand years ago. They base the age because of the roots. Now how did that tree get in that region they didn't exist there ?

Funny all other trees are less then 5,000 years old.

Coincedence no, the flood did destroy most everything.

There are no living things older then the flood.

So when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of fossils, you find it to be hogwash and the work of Satan, but when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of a tree thousands of years old, you take it as an undeniable fact?

That's why it's so fun having you on the board YWC :).

Let me clarify.

There is nothing but dating methods that give a timeframe longer then the bible, even though the egyptians and many civilizations had calendars and none of those calendars show a time more then 5,000 years old, Why ?

Trust me i don't trust dating methods period for many reasons as stated before.

Because the flood destroyed most everything that existed on the planet.

The one tree they claim was 9,550 years old is a tree that was not in that area of the world until a few thousand years ago. They base the age because of the roots. Now how did that tree get in that region they didn't exist there ?

Funny all other trees are less then 5,000 years old.

Coincedence no, the flood did destroy most everything.

There are no living things older then the flood.

So when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of fossils, you find it to be hogwash and the work of Satan, but when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of a tree thousands of years old, you take it as an undeniable fact?

That's why it's so fun having you on the board YWC :).

Let me clarify.

There is nothing but dating methods that give a timeframe longer then the bible, even though the egyptians and many civilizations had calendars and none of those calendars show a time more then 5,000 years old, Why ?

Trust me i don't trust dating methods period for many reasons as stated before.

So you take old calenders over science in terms of dating the age of the earth, but you ignore those calenders when science tells you a tree is 9,000 years old.

Makes perfect sense, I couldn't agree more..........................................

I don't think you know what a spring is, there's springs all over the place above ground. Doesn't take any scientific ability to see a spring right in front of your face. So no I'm not ignoring anything, you're ignoring how easy it is to identify a spring.

No there's not any evidence of a worldwide flood, if you can provide a SCIENCE website that says there was, I'll respect that position.

When the bible says springs of the sea you can't just assume it meant deep under water geothermal springs. And no a passage that says a man lived 600 years has never been proven as scientific fact.

But i wave the white flag, I've been in these science vs the Bible debates with you, and you've proven to be a science denier so me providing scientific proof to you is meaningless.

Did you see the picture of a underground spring at the bottom of the ocean with the link you requested ?

In order for the flood, considered by the bible to be higher than the tallest mountain on Earth minimum, you would have to have more water on Earth (about three times more) than there is currently.

The volume demands it, the math demands it.

There was no worldwide flood, it's physically impossible.

No it's not ,and it has never been proven.

No one knows the lay out of the earth before plate tectonics And how high the mountain were. They also have no idea how much underground water exists. Did you know if you could saw off mount everest and drop it in some parts of the ocean that when it hit bottom There would be over 1 mile of water above it ?

hell was created for satan and those angels that followed him.
If people chose to reject God while they were alive why shouldn't God reject them in death?

Infinite punishment by an all knowing, all powerful loving god, given for the crime of rejecting him for a short amount of time.

There's your love. Your God is a demented, twisted, and jealous individual.

Do you think the same things of our governments who punishment with death ?

Eternal death as has been shown not eternal torture.

The same reason other species do the exact same thing, evil can be a natural occurrence, it's sad but true. It's a human flaw, violence/power/need to control/etc or as the other poster said simply a chemical imbalance in the brain, or maybe a learned behavior from growing up in an abusive home.

There's a difference between human nature and mother nature. Animals kill to survive why does a mother kill her child that she had nurtured for a few years? And don't give me that bullshit because of a chemical imbalance in the brain. That duck was killed long ago

hell was created for satan and those angels that followed him.
If people chose to reject God while they were alive why shouldn't God reject them in death?

Infinite punishment by an all knowing, all powerful loving god, given for the crime of rejecting him for a short amount of time.

There's your love. Your God is a demented, twisted, and jealous individual.

Throwing roughly 95% of all humans who've ever walked the earth in hell isn't a sign of a loving god?

Not millions, not billions, but an infintie number of years to punish you for not praying to the right god in 20-100 years doesn't sound moral to you?

There are many that are ignorant of the true God, they will be judged by the heart, but those who hear of him and openly reject him will be sent away.

Where did you get 95% of all humans ?

Evidence please.

Is there evidence? not by eye sight just like oxygen you can see it or feel but it does exist.

Please. You can't feel air, really? Ever felt a breeze? Ever blown out a candle? Come on, you can do better than that.

Just because you have never seen God or his spirit form does not mean you can't feel him.

That is a good point wind you can't see it but you can feel it.

Forum List

Back