Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

Care to explain why a mother can carry a baby for 9 months watch them grow for a few years turns around and killes them? That is nothing but pure evil.

The same reason other species do the exact same thing, evil can be a natural occurrence, it's sad but true. It's a human flaw, violence/power/need to control/etc or as the other poster said simply a chemical imbalance in the brain, or maybe a learned behavior from growing up in an abusive home.

There's a difference between human nature and mother nature. Animals kill to survive why does a mother kill her child that she had nurtured for a few years? And don't give me that bullshit because of a chemical imbalance in the brain. That duck was killed long ago

No animals don't only kill to survive.

When I was a kid I worked at a pet store, about half the time hamsters had babies the mother would eat them, even with a full bowl of food.

No it wasn't killed long ago, or ever. I'm not saying that's the excuse every time, but often times it happens cuz the person is crazy, i.e. they have a chemical imbalance.

You've got to be kidding me.

Give up now, look at what YWC said to me earlier in the thread, that an old tree was proof of the flood in Noah's Ark.

You'll hear the same lunacy from others if you ask for it.

You're absolutely right, it's completely pointless to argue with the hopelessly indoctrinated. I just can't help myself sometimes, but I really should exercise a little more self control, since I always end up frustrated beyond belief, haha.

How do you know the ones truly indoctrinated is ones who believe as you do ?

Infinite punishment by an all knowing, all powerful loving god, given for the crime of rejecting him for a short amount of time.

There's your love. Your God is a demented, twisted, and jealous individual.

Throwing roughly 95% of all humans who've ever walked the earth in hell isn't a sign of a loving god?

Not millions, not billions, but an infintie number of years to punish you for not praying to the right god in 20-100 years doesn't sound moral to you?

There are many that are ignorant of the true God, they will be judged by the heart, but those who hear of him and openly reject him will be sent away.

Where did you get 95% of all humans ?

All the millions and millions of humans who existed before the Bible was thought up, all the billions and billions of people who are non-believers, all the millions and millions of people who have pretended to be believers over the years.

I'm certain the 95% isn't totally accurate, a loose number is better, like 80-99%.

Now don't read too much into it, I don't believe what the Bible says other than nice moral lessons in the New Testament only, but according to the Bible the overwhelming majority of humans belong in Hell.

The same reason other species do the exact same thing, evil can be a natural occurrence, it's sad but true. It's a human flaw, violence/power/need to control/etc or as the other poster said simply a chemical imbalance in the brain, or maybe a learned behavior from growing up in an abusive home.

There's a difference between human nature and mother nature. Animals kill to survive why does a mother kill her child that she had nurtured for a few years? And don't give me that bullshit because of a chemical imbalance in the brain. That duck was killed long ago

When I was a kid I worked at a pet store, about half the time hamsters had babies the mother would eat them, even with a full bowl of food.

No it wasn't killed long ago, or ever. I'm not saying that's the excuse every time, but often times it happens cuz the person is crazy, i.e. they have a chemical imbalance.

Take the anti-psychotic medication like the nice nurse asked you to do, freak :cuckoo:

Thats how nature culls the weak the mother sensed a defect in the offspring. Therefore she ate it taking the weak out and maintaining the survival.

If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one aeae of the planet why not world wide?

Don't ask them difficult questions like that,that is above their pay grade.

Or if the big bang is the reason for the beginning of life why no life anywhere else ? there are plenty of planets.

Last edited:

Take the anti-psychotic medication like the nice nurse asked you to do, freak :cuckoo:

I'm sorry I got so far under your skin, it's just an anonymous message board.

Like I said, have a great weekend.

Throwing roughly 95% of all humans who've ever walked the earth in hell isn't a sign of a loving god?

Not millions, not billions, but an infintie number of years to punish you for not praying to the right god in 20-100 years doesn't sound moral to you?

There are many that are ignorant of the true God, they will be judged by the heart, but those who hear of him and openly reject him will be sent away.

Where did you get 95% of all humans ?

All the millions and millions of humans who existed before the Bible was thought up, all the billions and billions of people who are non-believers, all the millions and millions of people who have pretended to be believers over the years.

I'm certain the 95% isn't totally accurate, a loose number is better, like 80-99%.

Now don't read too much into it, I don't believe what the Bible says other than nice moral lessons in the New Testament only, but according to the Bible the overwhelming majority of humans belong in Hell.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The Bible was never intended to be a book of history, though, much of its historicity has been verified by the archaeological record. The existence of King David and the ancient Israelites, for example.

The purpose of the Bible was to establish a belief system which has been adopted by the Western world for its own code of laws and ethics.

You're really out of your depth.

If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one aeae of the planet why not world wide?

Or if the big bang is the reason for the beginning of life why no life anywhere else ? there are plenty of planets.

I know they haven't yet answered that question. They tried thew scatterbarin effect and lost.

Thats how nature culls the weak the mother sensed a defect in the offspring. Therefore she ate it taking the weak out and maintaining the survival.

No, no that's not what happens. She doesn't know what to do, so she kills them, happens alllllllll the time in nature.

It's not a supernatural evil force, but if you prefer to live in fear and in doing so ignore facts put in front of you, I can't help you.

I know they haven't yet answered that question. They tried thew scatterbarin effect and lost.

Actually I answered it literally immediately after you asked it, feel free to go back and look.

No I just want him to phycally prove that oxygen exist.

Why ask me to "phycally" prove it, when you can do so yourself:

Oxygen Microscale Gas Chemistry Experiments

Knock yourself out.

I was asked too prove there is a God I said it couldn't be done by the human eye. So I ask can the existence of Oxygen be proven you have yet to do that. I can take the bible like you can use scientific theory’s
The bible was written by humans just as those scientific theory’s were. The next step in this debate is that you produce oxygen so we can see that it does really exist.

:lol: great question,they hate it when they have to reason from common sense. It's an unseen force just as God is.

You're asking him to prove a man determined word, so you're going along with writings by human as well by using the word in context. So of course he should as well, and he did.

No I just want him to phycally prove that oxygen exist.

He can't physically prove to you the Earth exists from his current vantage point.

He can post pictures, and you could just say they were doctored.

You're asking him to prove a man made word with a man made definition, but you don't want him to use man's science tools. That's hypocrisy.

Oh please.

How do you know life only began in one area of the planet?

They say humans began in one area no ?

The bible say's that to, since no one knows where the garden of eden was it could have been in Africa,look at the diversity of animals there.

Actually I answered it literally immediately after you asked it, feel free to go back and look.

No I am not going back to look. You have not answered the question.
If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one area of the planet why not world wide?

It's amazing that bang life begain with out any help but life just happen to begin in one area of the planet. Can you imagine how impposible that is. Some ammounts of pond scum becoming plant life some of the same pond scum becoming animal life all in one central area of the planet.:eusa_whistle:

Why ask me to "phycally" prove it, when you can do so yourself:

Oxygen Microscale Gas Chemistry Experiments

Knock yourself out.

I was asked too prove there is a God I said it couldn't be done by the human eye. So I ask can the existence of Oxygen be proven you have yet to do that. I can take the bible like you can use scientific theory’s
The bible was written by humans just as those scientific theory’s were. The next step in this debate is that you produce oxygen so we can see that it does really exist.

You were not asked to prove that there is a God, you were asked to provide evidence that your particular God exists. You said that there is only one God, and he isn't Zeus. Someone asked you to provide evidence of that claim. You then shifted the focus off of your indefensible claim and stupidly asked for the existence of oxygen to be proven. I have provided plenty of evidence (reproducible experiments) for the existence of oxygen, yet you have provided none for the existence of Yaweh as opposed to Zeus. The next step in this debate is for you to admit that there is no reproducible, scientifically valid evidence for the existence of Yaweh, and that you believe by faith, therefore retracting your assertion of truth regarding the existence of Yaweh instead of Zeus. But I bet that step is just a bit to high for you to climb.

Lets move goalposts now. :lol:

He can't physically prove to you the Earth exists from his current vantage point.

He can post pictures, and you could just say they were doctored.

You're asking him to prove a man made word with a man made definition, but you don't want him to use man's science tools. That's hypocrisy.

It's even more hypocritcal to ask someone to produce evidence of the phycal existance of God and not produce the phycal existance of oxygen when asked to produce it.

I have provided evidence of the "phycal existance" of oxygen, and I've even provided a link to a chemistry experiment that you can perform to prove it to yourself. Your denial of this evidence is your problem, not mine.

Wrong you can't see it you don't know it's there but you can feel it or see it's results.

You were not asked to prove that there is a God, you were asked to provide evidence that your particular God exists. You said that there is only one God, and he isn't Zeus. Someone asked you to provide evidence of that claim. You then shifted the focus off of your indefensible claim and stupidly asked for the existence of oxygen to be proven. I have provided plenty of evidence (reproducible experiments) for the existence of oxygen, yet you have provided none for the existence of Yaweh as opposed to Zeus. The next step in this debate is for you to admit that there is no reproducible, scientifically valid evidence for the existence of Yaweh, and that you believe by faith, therefore retracting your assertion of truth regarding the existence of Yaweh instead of Zeus. But I bet that step is just a bit to high for you to climb.

Damn you make this real easy
Evidence please.

And you make this really hard, on yourself that is. Evidence is not the same as proof.

It's a fact and it isn't a fact :lol:

How do you know life only began in one area of the planet?

They say humans began in one area no ?

The bible say's that to, since no one knows where the garden of eden was it could have been in Africa,look at the diversity of animals there.

No, biologists don't say that, unless you call many different parts of Africa "one area."

But thanks for continuing to show the board your ignorance on evolution, your ignorance on evolution is why you deny evolution.

No I am not going back to look. You have not answered the question.
If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one area of the planet why not world wide?

It's amazing that bang life begain with out any help but life just happen to begin in one area of the planet. Can you imagine how impposible that is. Some ammounts of pond scum becoming plant life some of the same pond scum becoming animal life all in one central area of the planet.:eusa_whistle:

Lol unwilling to click back a couple pages, why do people prefer ignorance?

I said how do you know life began only in one area? Where has any science ever said life began only in one part of the world?

Forum List

Back