Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

no.... no phyical proof of oxygen still waiting

Physical proof? As a supposed plumber, you should be very familiar with the effects of rust and corrosion. If those materials were in an oxygen free environment, rust wouldn't occur.

If you light a candle in an oxygen rich environment, you get a larger flame than in a normal one, and if there is an oxygen shortage, the flame will go out.

Physical effects of an overabundance of oxygen is that you feel light headed and giddy.

Tell me something Little Rebecca NC, did you go to the same science class as Bill O'reilly used when he tried to explain tides?

little biker faggot that not phyical proof of oxygen it's pyhical proof of a reaction which is not phyical proof of the existance of oxygen.

Correct.

Be easy on him..

He still believes evolution and global warming are myths and that Obama was born in Kenya

global warming has been debunked. try again
Maybe they should not have thrown their data away before it could be checked out.

Admit it

Science was not your best subject in school. Still having problems with that Periodic Table aren't ya ?

It was mine, and i am bored working you guys over with it.

Admit it

Science was not your best subject in school. Still having problems with that Periodic Table aren't ya ?

My major in college was forestry. I do realize that if the data proves you right you will stick with it, no matter if that data has not been varified.

Let's see......what theories do you believe in?

1 Obama faked his birth certificate
2 Oxygen is just a theory
3 Evolution is a farce
4 UFOs really exist
5 Global Warming is made up by Liberals
6. Obama has a fake Social Security number
7 The south won the Civil War

I can see you are an expert on "varifying" data.

Do yourself a favor and quit putting words in someones mouth.

Actually I answered it literally immediately after you asked it, feel free to go back and look.

No I am not going back to look. You have not answered the question.
If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one area of the planet why not world wide?

It's amazing that bang life begain with out any help but life just happen to begin in one area of the planet. Can you imagine how impposible that is. Some ammounts of pond scum becoming plant life some of the same pond scum becoming animal life all in one central area of the planet.:eusa_whistle:

Lol unwilling to click back a couple pages, why do people prefer ignorance?

I said how do you know life began only in one area? Where has any science ever said life began only in one part of the world?

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one aeae of the planet why not world wide?

Don't ask them difficult questions like that,that is above their pay grade.

Or if the big bang is the reason for the beginning of life why no life anywhere else ? there are plenty of planets.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you dance around with this before, but how could you know whether or not there is life on other planets? Are you aware of the extraordinarily vast distances between our planet and the majority of others in the universe?

global warming has been debunked. try again
Maybe they should not have thrown their data away before it could be checked out.

Admit it

It was mine, and i am bored working you guys over with it.

I'm having a lot of fun today with people who delcare themselves victors.

One side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are perfectly accurate."

The other side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are inaccurate works of Satan!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't have to if you weren't blinded by bias.

Why would one continue to hold on to a belief proven to be false? Does it make you feel better, KNOWING you are ignorant?

I could never live with myself in such massive intellectual dishonesty.

Yet, you do, every day. There are things in this world that you cannot explain and you want to pretend that we came from a one-celled animal, and ended up where we are today. Talk about intellectual dishonesty, IMHO, yours is overflowing.

All you have accomplished with that post is showing how foolish you are.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Ok i want you to tell us how life began on it's own ?

No I am not going back to look. You have not answered the question.
If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one area of the planet why not world wide?

It's amazing that bang life begain with out any help but life just happen to begin in one area of the planet. Can you imagine how impposible that is. Some ammounts of pond scum becoming plant life some of the same pond scum becoming animal life all in one central area of the planet.:eusa_whistle:

I said how do you know life began only in one area? Where has any science ever said life began only in one part of the world?

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

Who says we know for certain there isn't life on other planets? What branch of any science has ever made such a claim?

Do you have any arguments that aren't strawmen?

Satan is a fairy tale written by ancient goat herders who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it...same as the bible.

That was the greatest lie he ever created, to have people believe he doesn't exist.

Prove he doesn't exist. Can you explain how some mothers can kill their own child?

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

Ignorant folks,i see you have never opened the book or looked at the things that were built back then by a bunch of ignorant people :cuckoo:

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

How many fucking times do I have to repeat my god damn self? I am not nor hav I ever claimedto be a motherfucking christian.
Now can you fucking prove satan doesnot exist? Why does a mother kill her own child?

LOL...who gives a shit?

If you didn't care you wouldn't be here trying to convince us he was wrong.

Does your momma know you're not at school.

Who says we know for certain there isn't life on other planets? What branch of any science has ever made such a claim?

Talk about strawman look below

We are not talking about other planets we are talking about this planet. Surely if it happened before we should be able to find some signs that it has happen again and again 5 billion or so years there should be some evidence of that.

LOL...who gives a shit?

If a mother of all people can kill theiur child satan must exist, and you say "who gives a shit" That explains a lot in four words about who you are.

So the fact that people can kill their children is proof that satan exists.....good grief, are you 6 years old? That's equivalent to saying that lightning is proof that Zeus exists, or the fact that people give each other gifts on Christmas is proof of the existence of Santa Claus. :lol::cuckoo:

Explain where emotions come from ? explain how we have the ability to know right from wrong ? How did we get this ability to write music and sing ? How did we get this ability to play musical instruments ? Where did this abililty to create a language come from ? Where did we get the ability to create mathematics ?

Pretty good considering we were once apes. :lol:

So the fact that people can kill their children is proof that satan exists.....good grief, are you 6 years old? That's equivalent to saying that lightning is proof that Zeus exists, or the fact that people give each other gifts on Christmas is proof of the existence of Santa Claus. :lol::cuckoo:

Care to explain why a mother can carry a baby for 9 months watch them grow for a few years turns around and killes them? That is nothing but pure evil.

The same reason other species do the exact same thing, evil can be a natural occurrence, it's sad but true. It's a human flaw, violence/power/need to control/etc or as the other poster said simply a chemical imbalance in the brain, or maybe a learned behavior from growing up in an abusive home.

If it is natural why is it wrong ?

Talk about strawman look below

We are not talking about other planets we are talking about this planet. Surely if it happened before we should be able to find some signs that it has happen again and again 5 billion or so years there should be some evidence of that.

You brought up other planets lol, not me.

Can we see the entire universe? Do we know about every planet?

So when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of fossils, you find it to be hogwash and the work of Satan, but when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of a tree thousands of years old, you take it as an undeniable fact?

That's why it's so fun having you on the board YWC :).

Let me clarify.

There is nothing but dating methods that give a timeframe longer then the bible, even though the egyptians and many civilizations had calendars and none of those calendars show a time more then 5,000 years old, Why ?

Trust me i don't trust dating methods period for many reasons as stated before.

So you take old calenders over science in terms of dating the age of the earth, but you ignore those calenders when science tells you a tree is 9,000 years old.

Makes perfect sense, I couldn't agree more..........................................

Do we trust literature to give us a timeframe from the past ?

Let me clarify.

There is nothing but dating methods that give a timeframe longer then the bible, even though the egyptians and many civilizations had calendars and none of those calendars show a time more then 5,000 years old, Why ?

So you take old calenders over science in terms of dating the age of the earth, but you ignore those calenders when science tells you a tree is 9,000 years old.

Makes perfect sense, I couldn't agree more..........................................

Don't confuse the issue their heads may evolve into something else
:lol:

Care to explain why a mother can carry a baby for 9 months watch them grow for a few years turns around and killes them? That is nothing but pure evil.

The same reason other species do the exact same thing, evil can be a natural occurrence, it's sad but true. It's a human flaw, violence/power/need to control/etc or as the other poster said simply a chemical imbalance in the brain, or maybe a learned behavior from growing up in an abusive home.

Because our brain identifies it as wrong. Just like an elephant's brain does when one of their own is killed and they mourn its death.

You guys don't have to live in fear, it's not the devil that causes parents to kill their kids. Although I'm sure many lawyers would love for that to be a valid defense in a case though.

Throwing roughly 95% of all humans who've ever walked the earth in hell isn't a sign of a loving god?

Not millions, not billions, but an infintie number of years to punish you for not praying to the right god in 20-100 years doesn't sound moral to you?

There are many that are ignorant of the true God, they will be judged by the heart, but those who hear of him and openly reject him will be sent away.

Where did you get 95% of all humans ?

All the millions and millions of humans who existed before the Bible was thought up, all the billions and billions of people who are non-believers, all the millions and millions of people who have pretended to be believers over the years.

I'm certain the 95% isn't totally accurate, a loose number is better, like 80-99%.

Now don't read too much into it, I don't believe what the Bible says other than nice moral lessons in the New Testament only, but according to the Bible the overwhelming majority of humans belong in Hell.

So you're basing it off your opinion why didn't you just say so ?

Let me clarify.

Ask yourself that, does literature that goes back 5,000 years give us an accurate depiction of how old a 9,000 year old tree is?

Or does science do that?

Because our brain identifies it as wrong. Just like an elephant's brain does when one of their own is killed and they mourn its death.

You guys don't have to live in fear, it's not the devil that causes parents to kill their kids. Although I'm sure many lawyers would love for that to be a valid defense in a case though.

If we came from the same pond scum why do human see something as wrong and animals don't?

Forum List

Back