Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

Talk about strawman look below

We are not talking about other planets we are talking about this planet. Surely if it happened before we should be able to find some signs that it has happen again and again 5 billion or so years there should be some evidence of that.

You brought up other planets lol, not me.

Can we see the entire universe? Do we know about every planet?
I never mention anythiong about other planets if I did produce the post please.

Here's what I originally posted

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

No where did I mention other planets. Try again

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

That was me.

Who says we know for certain there isn't life on other planets? What branch of any science has ever made such a claim?

Do you have any arguments that aren't strawmen?

You let me know when they discover life but a very big explosion would have spread the ingredients for throughout the universe why havn't we detected any life out there ? Is it that hard for you to grasp what i am asking ?

No the hard thing for the fundamentalist brain to grasp is that science hasn't ever said we're certain there's no life anywhere else.

Are you ever going to address why you think science is perfectly accurate in giving the age of a 9,000+ year old tree but you deny science can be accurate when saying humans and the earth have been around for longer time than old calenders say?

Or are you upset by your own blatant hypocrisy?

So why would you think there is and why wouldn't agree that if the big bang is what started life why wouldn't it be everywhere we have been and seen ?

I'm having a lot of fun today with people who delcare themselves victors.

One side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are perfectly accurate."

The other side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are inaccurate works of Satan!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they were so accurate and reliable why did they have to create so many dating methods ?

Of course they are not gonna admit how unreliable they are.

Please keep exposing your own hypocrisy, you're making it even easier on me.

Why do you have unwavering faith that science is right about the age of a 9,000+ year old tree when calenders only go back 5,000 years according to you?

:lol: I'm not, you still didn't get the sarcasm.

you brought up other planets lol, not me.

is there life out there or not by what we know ?

we don't know

we can't see the entire universe

should i use bigger font?

We don't know is admitting for now there is no life out there correct ?

Do you have any reason to believe there is life out there other then God and the Angels ?

"I refuse to accept the cynical notion that nation after nation must spiral down a militaristic stairway into the hell of nuclear annihilation. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."-Martin Luther King JR

That's the truth. In October 1962 this world came very close to nuclear annialation. If the Soviets had not pulled their nuclear weapons out of Cuba and gone home, nukes would have been used and by then the hydrogen bomb was capable of megatons of TNT. We would have done what we felt we had to do. Thank goodness I believe that now we are better and more civilized than that.

Last edited:
Ask yourself that, does literature that goes back 5,000 years give us an accurate depiction of how old a 9,000 year old tree is?

Or does science do that?

Just maybe literature can be more reliable then faulty dating methods.

What literature says the tree is 9,000+ years old? Or does science tell you that?

Can't weasel your way out of this one, you're going to have to give credit to your 2 biggest enemies; science, and common sense.

There is no literature saying the tree is that old :lol: but there is litrature and calendars that only date humans so far back in history ?

Last edited:
You let me know when they discover life but a very big explosion would have spread the ingredients for throughout the universe why havn't we detected any life out there ? Is it that hard for you to grasp what i am asking ?

No the hard thing for the fundamentalist brain to grasp is that science hasn't ever said we're certain there's no life anywhere else.

Are you ever going to address why you think science is perfectly accurate in giving the age of a 9,000+ year old tree but you deny science can be accurate when saying humans and the earth have been around for longer time than old calenders say?

So why would you think there is and why wouldn't agree that if the big bang is what started life why wouldn't it be everywhere we have been and seen ?

Show me one scientist who has ever said that life started with the big bang. We have a disagreement with your overly simplistic premise, that the big bang started life.

Just maybe literature can be more reliable then faulty dating methods.

What literature says the tree is 9,000+ years old? Or does science tell you that?

Can't weasel your way out of this one, you're going to have to give credit to your 2 biggest enemies; science, and common sense.

There is no literature saying the tree is that old :lol: but there is litrature and calendars that only date humans so far back in history ? If man was around millions of years.

You're the one who used a 9,000 year old tree as "proof" of Noah's flood.

I agree there's no calender or religious proof of the tree's age, the proof is in science.

we don't know

Do you have any reason to believe there is life out there other then God and the Angels ?

Incorrect. Saying we don't know is admitting that for now we don't know if there is life out there. We are not saying that there is no life out there, for that would be claiming to possess knowledge that we couldn't possibly possess. That is a claim of belief, not knowledge.

Last edited:

we don't know

No that's not correct, if I ask you kind of car I have and you say "I don't know" is that proof that I don't own a car?

Admitting we don't know there is no life is admitting we don't know there is no life out there.

And there is no proof of any god(s) or angel(s).

So you're basing it off your opinion why didn't you just say so ?

I didn't say that cuz i'm not a liar.

I'm basing it off what the Bible says. Non-believers are going to Hell, that's the overwhelming majority of human beings to have ever lived.

You still have not answered how you came up with the 95% figure.

And you still continue to show your ignorance of what Hell is after i did show what it was through the scriptures.

You are up against it here,i have a degree in molecular biology and over forty years in studying the scriptures please do learn something.

I already admitted it was a loose figure, and went with the more appropriate 80-99% range.

I don't take your word on what it is when 1,000's of better educated scholars have disagreed with you.

Show me one scientist who has ever said that life started with the big bang. We have a disagreement with your overly simplistic premise, that the big bang started life.

Oh boy :lol:

We now know the universe is not infinite and it had a beginning. So before the universe there was nothing and nothing blew up ? What caused nothing to blow up ?

When did time and matter begin ? They say twenty billion years ago. You can't have matter without time. Time began with the big bang.

Where did matter come from if not the big bang ? Matter produces everything you see.

So you're saying everything evolved without the big bang ?:eusa_angel:

That was the greatest lie he ever created, to have people believe he doesn't exist.

Prove he doesn't exist. Can you explain how some mothers can kill their own child?

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

How many fucking times do I have to repeat my god damn self? I am not nor hav I ever claimedto be a motherfucking christian.
Now can you fucking prove satan doesnot exist? Why does a mother kill her own child?

Wrong bad guy, it's not Satan, it's Lillith.

Try again.

we don't know

Incorrect. Saying we don't know is admitting that for now we don't know if there is life out there. We are not saying that there is no life out there, for that would be claiming to possess knowledge that we couldn't possibly possess. That is a claim of belief, not knowledge.

You're being disingenuous by not saying for now there is no reason to believe life exists out there it's only an opinion not backed by data.

Last edited:
Talk about strawman look below

We are not talking about other planets we are talking about this planet. Surely if it happened before we should be able to find some signs that it has happen again and again 5 billion or so years there should be some evidence of that.

You brought up other planets lol, not me.

Is there life out there or not by what we know ?

Let's not confuse and cloudy the issue here

This is what I want to discuss

If it's done it before surely it can be shown to have happen in 50 millions years on earth.

The thing you thumpers fail to realize is that anybody who believes the almighty creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant folks who believed the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it is touched in the head. If in fact the had the uncaring audacity to do that...SCREW HIM!

We are all animals. How is it do you suppose that leading politicians and church leaders get caught having sex with young women? It's the animal in all of us.

Religion is a crutch for those who cannot face up to the fact that death is inevitable.

How many fucking times do I have to repeat my god damn self? I am not nor hav I ever claimedto be a motherfucking christian.
Now can you fucking prove satan doesnot exist? Why does a mother kill her own child?

Wrong bad guy, it's not Satan, it's Lillith.

Try again.

of course a faggot biker would think satan was a female figure

Last edited:

We now know the universe is not infinite and it had a beginning. So before the universe there was nothing and nothing blew up ? What caused nothing to blow up ?

When did time and matter begin ? They say twenty billion years ago. You can't have matter without time. Time began with the big bang.

Where did matter come from if not the big bang ? Matter produces everything you see.

No, we don't know that the universe is not infinite and that it had a beginning. We know the universe was once in a super dense, hot state, and then began rapidly expanding in what we call the Big Bang. We don't know what came before that, or if it even makes sense to ask that question at all.

Who says that the Big Bang occurred 20 billion years ago? You really ought to read up on cosmology, because you are showing yourself to be extremely ignorant on the subject.

The Big Bang is an expansion of space and time. I'm confused as to why you think the Big Bang should have made it possible for life to thrive everywhere in the universe.

No, we don't know that the universe is not infinite and that it had a beginning. We know the universe was once in a super dense, hot state, and then began rapidly expanding in what we call the Big Bang. We don't know what came before that, or if it even makes sense to ask that question at all.

Who says that the Big Bang occurred 20 billion years ago? You really ought to read up on cosmology, because you are showing yourself to be extremely ignorant on the subject.

The Big Bang is an expansion of space and time. I'm confused as to why you think the Big Bang should have made it possible for life to thrive everywhere in the universe.

Are you serious ? you don't know they know the universe has a beginning,please don't waste my time.

You're being disingenuous by not saying for now there is no reason to believe life exists out there it's only an opinion not backed by data.

No I'm not, we can't just blindly assume there's no life out there with nothing backing such an assessment.

Forum List

Back