Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

There are many that are ignorant of the true God, they will be judged by the heart, but those who hear of him and openly reject him will be sent away.

Where did you get 95% of all humans ?

All the millions and millions of humans who existed before the Bible was thought up, all the billions and billions of people who are non-believers, all the millions and millions of people who have pretended to be believers over the years.

I'm certain the 95% isn't totally accurate, a loose number is better, like 80-99%.

Now don't read too much into it, I don't believe what the Bible says other than nice moral lessons in the New Testament only, but according to the Bible the overwhelming majority of humans belong in Hell.

So you're basing it off your opinion why didn't you just say so ?

I didn't say that cuz i'm not a liar.

I'm basing it off what the Bible says. Non-believers are going to Hell, that's the overwhelming majority of human beings to have ever lived.

No animals don't only kill to survive.

When I was a kid I worked at a pet store, about half the time hamsters had babies the mother would eat them, even with a full bowl of food.

No it wasn't killed long ago, or ever. I'm not saying that's the excuse every time, but often times it happens cuz the person is crazy, i.e. they have a chemical imbalance.

No animals don't only kill to survive.

Thats how nature culls the weak the mother sensed a defect in the offspring. Therefore she ate it taking the weak out and maintaining the survival.

No, no that's not what happens. She doesn't know what to do, so she kills them, happens alllllllll the time in nature.

It's not a supernatural evil force, but if you prefer to live in fear and in doing so ignore facts put in front of you, I can't help you.

Getting desperate to make a logical point :lol:

If it is natural why is it wrong ?

Because our brain identifies it as wrong. Just like an elephant's brain does when one of their own is killed and they mourn its death.

You guys don't have to live in fear, it's not the devil that causes parents to kill their kids. Although I'm sure many lawyers would love for that to be a valid defense in a case though.

If we came from the same pond scum why do human see something as wrong and animals don't?

I just gave you an example of an animal that does think it's wrong, and they react accordingly with sadness, and other animals do as well.

Who says we know for certain there isn't life on other planets? What branch of any science has ever made such a claim?

Do you have any arguments that aren't strawmen?
Talk about strawman look below
Who says we know for certain there isn't life on other planets? What branch of any science has ever made such a claim?

We are not talking about other planets we are talking about this planet. Surely if it happened before we should be able to find some signs that it has happen again and again 5 billion or so years there should be some evidence of that.

You brought up other planets lol, not me.

Can we see the entire universe? Do we know about every planet?
I never mention anythiong about other planets if I did produce the post please.

Here's what I originally posted

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

No where did I mention other planets. Try again

If life began as science would lead us to believe why haven't we seen life created like that anymore? Pond scum coming up and creating human life. Why can't science recreate the same effect?

Last edited:
How do you know life only began in one area of the planet?

They say humans began in one area no ?

The bible say's that to, since no one knows where the garden of eden was it could have been in Africa,look at the diversity of animals there.

No, biologists don't say that, unless you call many different parts of Africa "one area."

But thanks for continuing to show the board your ignorance on evolution, your ignorance on evolution is why you deny evolution.

Listen genius ,your side say's the oldest known humans came from Africa.

Learn your theory before you try to argue it.

Last edited:
Actually I answered it literally immediately after you asked it, feel free to go back and look.

No I am not going back to look. You have not answered the question.
If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one area of the planet why not world wide?

It's amazing that bang life begain with out any help but life just happen to begin in one area of the planet. Can you imagine how impposible that is. Some ammounts of pond scum becoming plant life some of the same pond scum becoming animal life all in one central area of the planet.:eusa_whistle:

Lol unwilling to click back a couple pages, why do people prefer ignorance?

I said how do you know life began only in one area? Where has any science ever said life began only in one part of the world?

What you post is only theory don't you get it ?

If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one area of the planet why not world wide?

It's amazing that bang life begain with out any help but life just happen to begin in one area of the planet. Can you imagine how impposible that is. Some ammounts of pond scum becoming plant life some of the same pond scum becoming animal life all in one central area of the planet.:eusa_whistle:

I said how do you know life began only in one area? Where has any science ever said life began only in one part of the world?

Uh oh another tuffy they will ignore or give some crazy stupid response.

If life began as science would lead us to believe why did life only begin in one aeae of the planet why not world wide?

Don't ask them difficult questions like that,that is above their pay grade.

Or if the big bang is the reason for the beginning of life why no life anywhere else ? there are plenty of planets.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you dance around with this before, but how could you know whether or not there is life on other planets? Are you aware of the extraordinarily vast distances between our planet and the majority of others in the universe?

The big bang would have scattered the ingredients to create life throughout the universe no ?

Admit it

Science was not your best subject in school. Still having problems with that Periodic Table aren't ya ?

It was mine, and i am bored working you guys over with it.

I'm having a lot of fun today with people who delcare themselves victors.

One side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are perfectly accurate."

The other side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are inaccurate works of Satan!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they were so accurate and reliable why did they have to create so many dating methods ?

Of course they are not gonna admit how unreliable they are.

So the fact that people can kill their children is proof that satan exists.....good grief, are you 6 years old? That's equivalent to saying that lightning is proof that Zeus exists, or the fact that people give each other gifts on Christmas is proof of the existence of Santa Claus. :lol::cuckoo:

Care to explain why a mother can carry a baby for 9 months watch them grow for a few years turns around and killes them? That is nothing but pure evil.

I'd be willing to bet that a vast majority of the time a mother will be driven to kill her children because she is suffering from some neurological dysfunction or psychosis. Humans do very good things, very bad things, and everything in between. To postulate that the really good things or the really bad things are evidence of some supernatural good or bad force is silly at best. Reality is a little more nuanced than you seem to be willing to accept.

Congratulations! You just described the animal kingdom. Everything is born or hatched, reaches a prime, reproduce, dwindle and then begin to die. They all have a mouth at the top or front, a brain, lungs, a digestive system, a rectum at the end or bottom with reproductive organs close by. If they don't eat and defecate they die. It's not complicated...it's the truth.

Last edited:

You let me know when they discover life but a very big explosion would have spread the ingredients for life throughout the universe why havn't we detected any life out there ? Is it that hard for you to grasp what i am asking ?

Last edited:
Care to explain why a mother can carry a baby for 9 months watch them grow for a few years turns around and killes them? That is nothing but pure evil.

I'd be willing to bet that a vast majority of the time a mother will be driven to kill her children because she is suffering from some neurological dysfunction or psychosis. Humans do very good things, very bad things, and everything in between. To postulate that the really good things or the really bad things are evidence of some supernatural good or bad force is silly at best. Reality is a little more nuanced than you seem to be willing to accept.

Congratulations! You just described the animal kingdom. Everything is born or hatched, reaches a prime, reproduce, dwindle and then begin to die. They all have a mouth at the top or front, a brain, lungs, a digestive system, a rectum at the end or bottom with reproductive organs close by. If they don't eat and defecate they die. It's not complicated...it's the truth.
I notice how some replies get ignored, but I never allow that to happen. This was my response to that post
There's a difference between human nature and mother nature. Animals kill to survive why does a mother kill her child that she had nurtured for a few years? And don't give me that bullshit because of a chemical imbalance in the brain. That duck was killed long ago.

And in another post shoirtly after that I posted this
Thats how nature culls the weak the mother sensed a defect in the offspring. Therefore she ate it taking the weak out and maintaining the survival

Therefore both of you are wrong

You let me know when they discover life but a very big explosion would have spread the ingredients for throughout the universe why havn't we detected any life out there ? Is it that hard for you to grasp what i am asking ?

No the hard thing for the fundamentalist brain to grasp is that science hasn't ever said we're certain there's no life anywhere else.

Are you ever going to address why you think science is perfectly accurate in giving the age of a 9,000+ year old tree but you deny science can be accurate when saying humans and the earth have been around for longer time than old calenders say?

Or are you upset by your own blatant hypocrisy?

Talk about strawman look below

We are not talking about other planets we are talking about this planet. Surely if it happened before we should be able to find some signs that it has happen again and again 5 billion or so years there should be some evidence of that.

You brought up other planets lol, not me.

Is there life out there or not by what we know ?

It was mine, and i am bored working you guys over with it.

I'm having a lot of fun today with people who delcare themselves victors.

One side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are perfectly accurate."

The other side of YWC's mouth="Science dating methods are inaccurate works of Satan!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they were so accurate and reliable why did they have to create so many dating methods ?

Of course they are not gonna admit how unreliable they are.

Please keep exposing your own hypocrisy, you're making it even easier on me.

Why do you have unwavering faith that science is right about the age of a 9,000+ year old tree when calenders only go back 5,000 years according to you?

Last edited:
talk about strawman look below

we are not talking about other planets we are talking about this planet. Surely if it happened before we should be able to find some signs that it has happen again and again 5 billion or so years there should be some evidence of that.

you brought up other planets lol, not me.

is there life out there or not by what we know ?

we don't know

we can't see the entire universe

should i use bigger font?

You are displaying an unprecedented level of ignorance regarding the theory of evolution and the history of the development of life on this planet. I'd advise you to purchase a middle school level Biology text book and an introductory book explaining logical fallacies, because your knowledge of each of these subjects is severely lacking and disqualifies you from even being able to effectively participate in a discussion, much less a debate. Either that or you are being intentionally ignorant and dishonest, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just horribly lacking in education.

So you take old calenders over science in terms of dating the age of the earth, but you ignore those calenders when science tells you a tree is 9,000 years old.

Makes perfect sense, I couldn't agree more..........................................

Do we trust literature to give us a timeframe from the past ?

Ask yourself that, does literature that goes back 5,000 years give us an accurate depiction of how old a 9,000 year old tree is?

Or does science do that?

Just maybe literature can be more reliable then faulty dating methods.

Do we trust literature to give us a timeframe from the past ?

Ask yourself that, does literature that goes back 5,000 years give us an accurate depiction of how old a 9,000 year old tree is?

Or does science do that?

Just maybe literature can be more reliable then faulty dating methods.

What literature says the tree is 9,000+ years old? Or does science tell you that?

Can't weasel your way out of this one, you're going to have to give credit to your 2 biggest enemies; science, and common sense.

All the millions and millions of humans who existed before the Bible was thought up, all the billions and billions of people who are non-believers, all the millions and millions of people who have pretended to be believers over the years.

I'm certain the 95% isn't totally accurate, a loose number is better, like 80-99%.

Now don't read too much into it, I don't believe what the Bible says other than nice moral lessons in the New Testament only, but according to the Bible the overwhelming majority of humans belong in Hell.

So you're basing it off your opinion why didn't you just say so ?

I didn't say that cuz i'm not a liar.

I'm basing it off what the Bible says. Non-believers are going to Hell, that's the overwhelming majority of human beings to have ever lived.

You still have not answered how you came up with the 95% figure.

And you still continue to show your ignorance of what Hell is after i did show what it was through the scriptures.

You are up against it here,i have a degree in molecular biology and over forty years in studying the scriptures please do learn something.

Forum List

Back