Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

Is there evidence? not by eye sight just like oxygen you can see it or feel but it does exist.

Please. You can't feel air, really? Ever felt a breeze? Ever blown out a candle? Come on, you can do better than that.

Oxygen is not air. Try again

Actually you're right, it's not equivalent to air but it constitutes about 21% of the air we breath. We have plenty of evidence that oxygen exists:

Oxygen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you provide anything similar for the existence of your personal God?

Historical evidence proves the words in the bible is true.

You've got to be kidding me.

Give up now, look at what YWC said to me earlier in the thread, that an old tree was proof of the flood in Noah's Ark.

You'll hear the same lunacy from others if you ask for it.

You're absolutely right, it's completely pointless to argue with the hopelessly indoctrinated. I just can't help myself sometimes, but I really should exercise a little more self control, since I always end up frustrated beyond belief, haha.

Please. You can't feel air, really? Ever felt a breeze? Ever blown out a candle? Come on, you can do better than that.

Actually you're right, it's not equivalent to air but it constitutes about 21% of the air we breath. We have plenty of evidence that oxygen exists:

Prove there's oxygen. thats just some writings by humans so prove that there is oxygen

Prove there's oxygen. thats just some writings by humans so prove that there is oxygen

A lack of, or over abundance of oxygen can be detected very easily........just light a candle and watch it. Or......if you prefer animals, use a canary.

You're asking him to prove a man determined word, so you're going along with writings by human as well by using the word in context. So of course he should as well, and he did.

If you're not going to accept the evidence of the existence of oxygen from the writings and scientific experiments (reproducible, by the way) of other humans, then why would I have any reason to believe that you would accept evidence provided by myself, a human? Sorry, but I'm not going to play your rigged game.

You're asking him to prove a man determined word, so you're going along with writings by human as well by using the word in context. So of course he should as well, and he did.

No I just want him to phycally prove that oxygen exist.

Why ask me to "phycally" prove it, when you can do so yourself:

Oxygen Microscale Gas Chemistry Experiments

Knock yourself out.

Why ask me to "phycally" prove it, when you can do so yourself:

Oxygen Microscale Gas Chemistry Experiments

Knock yourself out.

I was asked too prove there is a God I said it couldn't be done by the human eye. So I ask can the existence of Oxygen be proven you have yet to do that. I can take the bible like you can use scientific theory’s
The bible was written by humans just as those scientific theory’s were. The next step in this debate is that you produce oxygen so we can see that it does really exist.

He can't physically prove to you the Earth exists from his current vantage point.

He can post pictures, and you could just say they were doctored.

You're asking him to prove a man made word with a man made definition, but you don't want him to use man's science tools. That's hypocrisy.

He can't physically prove to you the Earth exists from his current vantage point.

He can post pictures, and you could just say they were doctored.

You're asking him to prove a man made word with a man made definition, but you don't want him to use man's science tools. That's hypocrisy.

It's even more hypocritcal to ask someone to produce evidence of the phycal existance of God and not produce the phycal existance of oxygen when asked to produce it.

Forum List

Back