Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

Ha ha. You just provided evidence for God. Life is rare and we're the only life here because God made it that way. And it 2017, the chicken came before the egg became a fact. That's more evidence of God.

The egg clearly came before the chicken, as dinosaurs had eggs.

I'm not sure if what you said was sarcastic.

You can't prove God by stating things that you believe and can't possibly know.

Wrong. Scientists found protein outside on the chicken's egg used to by the shell to help protect its contents. This type of protein is only found inside chickens.

You provided evidence for God in that an abundance of life exists on Earth and no where else. The scientific belief today is life is rare. This is because God only created life here.

I'm not proving God. There is no proof, but there is mountains of evidence if one has faith.

Not sure what you think the composition of an egg shell proves, but that shell was once inside a chicken.

Meaning the chicken came first. You just admitted it.

It's an absurd discussion, and I have no idea what it has to do with anything, but that doesn't prove what you want it to. Evolution is a long slow process, and there is no reason to believe the protein you mention was even present in the first iterations of the egg producing process, or whether it was first introduced specifically in the egg shell or in some other part of the chicken. I understand that people who like to compare creationism to real science like to make quick evaluated judgments about such things, but the question of which came first is still nothing more than a silly unanswerable question

And doesn't have anything to do with dinosaur eggs either.

Wrong. Scientists found protein outside on the chicken's egg used to by the shell to help protect its contents. This type of protein is only found inside chickens.

You provided evidence for God in that an abundance of life exists on Earth and no where else. The scientific belief today is life is rare. This is because God only created life here.

I'm not proving God. There is no proof, but there is mountains of evidence if one has faith.

Not sure what you think the composition of an egg shell proves, but that shell was once inside a chicken.

Meaning the chicken came first. You just admitted it.

It's an absurd discussion, and I have no idea what it has to do with anything, but that doesn't prove what you want it to. Evolution is a long slow process, and there is no reason to believe the protein you mention was even present in the first iterations of the egg producing process, or whether it was first introduced specifically in the egg shell or in some other part of the chicken. I understand that people who like to compare creationism to real science like to make quick evaluated judgments about such things, but the question of which came first is still nothing more than a silly unanswerable question

It's not even a discussion anymore as the chicken came before the egg is fact.

Chicken Came Before the Egg: "Scientific Proof" - CBS News

Except dinosaurs had eggs.

bond in a nut shell ...

Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

- when there's no proof for them either ...

in physiological terms all life on Earth is alien as no such existence was native to the planet in its primordial beginning and will only exist under certain conditions as its criteria proven by its evolution and would exist throughout the universe under those conditions.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that disappears when the spiritual life is removed from its presence. metaphysical life is its engine and the origin for our physical existence.

>>in physiological terms all life on Earth is alien as no such existence was native to the planet in its primordial beginning and will only exist under certain conditions as its criteria proven by its evolution and would exist throughout the universe under those conditions.<<

smh. You missed the Cambrian explosion. No evolution involved ha ha.

It is the best evidence of God's creation and that ToE is wrong.

It is the best evidence of God's creation ...

that's interesting you would chose one developmental period over another and claim any one of them are not examples to prove ToE - when each of the various periods are structural examples of the progression of physiological evolution from an initial template. elements < - > physiology.

and explain the differentiation of the physiological organs of humans that distinguishes them from other beings, you can't they are all the same image - your chosen book of faith is not only a work of fiction it deliberately attempts to obscure the truth it is incapable of understanding. the meaning / reason for the existence of the Almighty.

Evidence life exists = we're on a planet, we're alive, there's abundant life on the Earth. We are aliens to all other planets.

Evidence God exists = nothing.

Ha ha. You just provided evidence for God. Life is rare and we're the only life here because God made it that way. And it 2017, the chicken came before the egg became a fact. That's more evidence of God.

You say I'm wrong, then give evidence that has nothing to do with the FACT that dinosaurs had eggs.

Abundance of life no where else? What the fuck? Prove there's no life elsewhere. Show me that every planet in the universe has no life. You can't. It's that simple. So stop lying.

Yes, there's mountains of evidence God exists if "one has faith".

I mean, if I want to believe that Superman, Spiderman and all the superheroes exist, then just by believing (making shit up) I can "prove" they exist.

Making shit up and passing it off as "evidence" isn't going to get you very far.

frigidweirdo you need to find out for yourself that dinosaurs have nothing to do with the question of which came first the chicken or the egg? Nor does it have anything to do with chickens. It's irrelevant.

Thus, you are completely lost now that we have established that the chicken came before the egg is a FACT.

Prior to that, we established that there are no aliens in this thread. Now, now you want me to prove a negative ha ha. Isn't the internet atheist excuse that one can't prove a negative? Don't they say that the one making the claim must prove it. Just how BIG of a HYPOCRITE and LIAR are you?

Instead, I went one better than the low brow internet atheists. I went one better than being a hypocrite and liar. I presented evidence that we should have a report by now of intelligent aliens or even finding a microbe.

Look at what you presented. You presented SQUAT. Just goes to show what's up in that head of yours.

bond in a nut shell ...

- when there's no proof for them either ...

in physiological terms all life on Earth is alien as no such existence was native to the planet in its primordial beginning and will only exist under certain conditions as its criteria proven by its evolution and would exist throughout the universe under those conditions.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that disappears when the spiritual life is removed from its presence. metaphysical life is its engine and the origin for our physical existence.

>>in physiological terms all life on Earth is alien as no such existence was native to the planet in its primordial beginning and will only exist under certain conditions as its criteria proven by its evolution and would exist throughout the universe under those conditions.<<

It is the best evidence of God's creation ...

that's interesting you would chose one developmental period over another and claim any one of them are not examples to prove ToE - when each of the various periods are structural examples of the progression of physiological evolution from an initial template. elements < - > physiology.

and explain the differentiation of the physiological organs of humans that distinguishes them from other beings, you can't they are all the same image - your chosen book of faith is not only a work of fiction it deliberately attempts to obscure the truth it is incapable of understanding. the meaning / reason for the existence of the Almighty.

The Cambrian Explosion is enough. In fact, it was discovered by an evolutionist who quickly put it away because it did not fit the evolutionary timeline and ToE. It's typical of atheist scientists to hide and ignore findings that go against ToE and evolutionary thinking. Instead, the Cambrian Explosion is further evidence for God's creation. That's real observational science. Not the BS monkey to humans story.

Evidence life exists = we're on a planet, we're alive, there's abundant life on the Earth. We are aliens to all other planets.

Evidence God exists = nothing.

You say I'm wrong, then give evidence that has nothing to do with the FACT that dinosaurs had eggs.

Abundance of life no where else? What the fuck? Prove there's no life elsewhere. Show me that every planet in the universe has no life. You can't. It's that simple. So stop lying.

I mean, if I want to believe that Superman, Spiderman and all the superheroes exist, then just by believing (making shit up) I can "prove" they exist.

Making shit up and passing it off as "evidence" isn't going to get you very far.

frigidweirdo you need to find out for yourself that dinosaurs have nothing to do with the question of which came first the chicken or the egg? Nor does it have anything to do with chickens. It's irrelevant.

Thus, you are completely lost now that we have established that the chicken came before the egg is a FACT.

Prior to that, we established that there are no aliens in this thread. Now, now you want me to prove a negative ha ha. Isn't the internet atheist excuse that one can't prove a negative? Don't they say that the one making the claim must prove it. Just how BIG of a HYPOCRITE and LIAR are you?

Instead, I went one better than the low brow internet atheists. I went one better than being a hypocrite and liar. I presented evidence that we should have a report by now of intelligent aliens or even finding a microbe.

Look at what you presented. You presented SQUAT. Just goes to show what's up in that head of yours.

Completely is relevant.

Firstly because eggs existed before chickens did. You might think this slightly pedantic, but if you're going to ask a simple question, that's what you get.

Second because chickens probably descended from dinosaurs in the first place.

Chickens ‘closer to dinosaurs’ than other birds - University of Kent

"
Chickens ‘closer to dinosaurs’ than other birds"

Now, here's the thing. You have creature that isn't chicken laying an egg. Out of that egg comes a creature that isn't a chicken. Then that one lays an egg.

At some point one of those eggs would have contained a chicken, when the parent wasn't a chicken. So, the parents weren't chickens, but the child is.

The problem here is that the chicken and parents would have been almost the same. The difference is that over hundreds of thousands of years there were changes to these animals and you have to give them different names. Within a 10 year period you'd probably not notice the changes. Within 100 years you might not either. Within a 1,000 you might.

The question is a pointless one because "chicken" is a human label based on a small period of time.

Definition of CHICKEN

History and Etymology for Chicken
Noun

Middle English chiken, from Old English cicen young chicken; akin to Old English cocccock

Definition of EGG

History and Etymology for Egg
Noun

Middle English egge, from Old Norse egg; akin to Old English ǣg egg, Latin ovum, Greek ōion

Verb (1)

Middle English, from Old Norse eggja; akin to Old English ecg edge — more at EDGE

So, it would seem that "egg" has been around in Old Norse whereas "chicken" is from Middle English, making "egg" older than "chicken". So the egg came first, again.

We can do this many ways, eggs always come first.

The Cambrian Explosion is enough. In fact, it was discovered by an evolutionist who quickly put it away because it did not fit the evolutionary timeline and ToE. It's typical of atheist scientists to hide and ignore findings that go against ToE and evolutionary thinking. Instead, the Cambrian Explosion is further evidence for God's creation. That's real observational science. Not the BS monkey to humans story.

do you ever include the specifics to substantiate your claims ....

At some point one of those eggs would have contained a chicken, when the parent wasn't a chicken. So, the parents weren't chickens, but the child is.

there does not have to be an intermediary from one being to another and when they do occur it is a demonstration of the metaphysical change that is compiling before its completion.

images

an example of change from one being into another through a metaphysical stage in a single step.

Everybody point and laugh at the insulting, creationist moron.... He would fail a 7th grade science test, but he is dancing and prancing and preening and calling everyone else stupid...haha, what a sight...

do you ever include the specifics to substantiate your claims ....

there does not have to be an intermediary from one being to another and when they do occur it is a demonstration of the metaphysical change that is compiling before its completion.

images

an example of change from one being into another through a metaphysical stage in a single step.

Can you tell me when chickens became chickens?

Completely is relevant.

Firstly because eggs existed before chickens did. You might think this slightly pedantic, but if you're going to ask a simple question, that's what you get.

"

Now, here's the thing. You have creature that isn't chicken laying an egg. Out of that egg comes a creature that isn't a chicken. Then that one lays an egg.

The problem here is that the chicken and parents would have been almost the same. The difference is that over hundreds of thousands of years there were changes to these animals and you have to give them different names. Within a 10 year period you'd probably not notice the changes. Within 100 years you might not either. Within a 1,000 you might.

The question is a pointless one because "chicken" is a human label based on a small period of time.

Definition of CHICKEN

Noun

Middle English chiken, from Old English cicen young chicken; akin to Old English cocccock

Definition of EGG

Noun

Middle English egge, from Old Norse egg; akin to Old English ǣg egg, Latin ovum, Greek ōion

Verb (1)

Middle English, from Old Norse eggja; akin to Old English ecg edge — more at EDGE

So, it would seem that "egg" has been around in Old Norse whereas "chicken" is from Middle English, making "egg" older than "chicken". So the egg came first, again.

Fail. Still has nothing to do with the fact the chicken came before the egg.

Still, since you investigated, what's on the outside of a dinosaur egg?

Completely is relevant.

"

Definition of CHICKEN

Noun

Definition of EGG

Noun

Verb (1)

Bullshit.

1) Did eggs exist before chickens? Yes, they did.

So you're saying the egg came after the chicken when eggs came long, long before chickens existed.

It doesn't matter what's on the outside of dinosaur egg. It's an egg. Therefore you've just admitted there were eggs millions of years before there were chickens.

Thanks.

the physiological development within the egg is directed by metaphysical coding / forces that may or may not remain constant - - > ToE.

the physiological development within the egg is directed by metaphysical coding / forces that may or may not remain constant - - > ToE.
Heh heh... okay. It sure would be nice if you could actually use that to explain or predict something.

Completely is relevant.

"

Definition of CHICKEN

Noun

Definition of EGG

Noun

Verb (1)

Bullshit.

So you're saying the egg came after the chicken when eggs came long, long before chickens existed.

It doesn't matter what's on the outside of dinosaur egg. It's an egg. Therefore you've just admitted there were eggs millions of years before there were chickens.

Thanks.

Let's wrap this up as this has gone on a little too long.

Good scientists, probably creation scientists, established that chickens came before eggs as fact. That's been a question that has been bothering people for many millennia. This follows that God created the chicken first. It states in the Bible that God created adult humans and animals. The only baby whom he created was Jesus.

Next, we established that you have dinosaur eggs on the brain. We also found that you cannot answer my one question while I answered all of yours, but that's okay. You can believe all the silly things you want that you make up in your head because it's of no importance to most rational people here.

Completely is relevant.

"

Definition of CHICKEN

Noun

Definition of EGG

Noun

Verb (1)

Bullshit.

Thanks.

Let's wrap this up as this has gone on a little too long.

Good scientists, probably creation scientists, established that chickens came before eggs as fact. That's been a question that has been bothering people for many millennia. This follows that God created the chicken first. It states in the Bible that God created adult humans and animals. The only baby whom he created was Jesus.

Next, we established that you have dinosaur eggs on the brain. We also found that you cannot answer my one question while I answered all of yours, but that's okay. You can believe all the silly things you want that you make up in your head because it's of no importance to most rational people here.

Rational?

Right.... yeah, let's pack it in as it's pointless talking to people who come out with utter crap.

Forum List

Back