Why do so many men online hate women?

Nobody called it a crime in the quotes you presented.

I'm not stupid. When a girl has called a man "REALLY creepy," he is for all practical purposes a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, unless that situation is redressed. No allegation of "crime" per se is even necessary. Not in the modern justice system of the girls for the girls by the girls.

Those girls need to go to adult prison to make that situation right.

Whatever you say Daniel sock. :lol:

It has nothing to do with your choices in the matter. It's because nobody wants to have much to do with you because you are WEIRD.

danielpalos is playing a role. "WEIRD" may be annoying and distracting, but it is not a crime.

Well, in that case, I feel kind of sorry for being so mean to him, but at the same time, he is REALLY creepy and there is really no excuse for some of the things that come out in his posts. Even autistic people are going to get an earful if they treat people like they are "owed" something.

danielpalos is again playing that role here in this thread. Again, "REALLY creepy" may be annoying, but it is not a crime. Unfortunately, when a girl -- and I refuse to ascribe legal majority to such behavior -- calls a man "REALLY creepy," the consequences for him justify much more than an apology from such a girl, who if justice is served will spend the rest of her days with one or another girl in prison eating each other out in a maximum security cell. I will leave the "watching" to the women's prison guards.

And you know he is playing a role, as opposed to showing his personality, how?

I'm not here looking for a date. I'm hear to speak my mind and talk shit. Not necessarily in that order.

However, I do appreciate many of the females here.

I should start reporting his posts to the mods as spam because THAT is what they are.

And then there's that reporting the redundant thing.

Well, spamming is against the rules, and this is not a dating site. These topics are brought up for discussion, not for him to start begging and harassing women here for dates.
How does anyone on an anonymous website "spam" or advertise? How would I reach him? Has he put in his phone # or a site address that I missed?

It has nothing to do with your choices in the matter. It's because nobody wants to have much to do with you because you are WEIRD.

danielpalos is playing a role. "WEIRD" may be annoying and distracting, but it is not a crime.

Well, in that case, I feel kind of sorry for being so mean to him, but at the same time, he is REALLY creepy and there is really no excuse for some of the things that come out in his posts. Even autistic people are going to get an earful if they treat people like they are "owed" something.

danielpalos is again playing that role here in this thread. Again, "REALLY creepy" may be annoying, but it is not a crime. Unfortunately, when a girl -- and I refuse to ascribe legal majority to such behavior -- calls a man "REALLY creepy," the consequences for him justify much more than an apology from such a girl, who if justice is served will spend the rest of her days with one or another girl in prison eating each other out in a maximum security cell. I will leave the "watching" to the women's prison guards.

Ok, so you claim Daniel is just playing a role. Rather than an apology, how about I just say ChrisL and Drifter are just playing a role?

Or, better yet, tell us how Daniel is harmed by what is posted here? What consequences are there for him?

Ok, so you claim Daniel is just playing a role. Rather than an apology, how about I just say ChrisL and Drifter are just playing a role?

Or, better yet, tell us how Daniel is harmed by what is posted here? What consequences are there for him?

Not saying that. Your are all playing roles in this one.

In real life, when a girl calls a guy "weird," she has a boyfriend with brass knuckles to beat the shit out of him, and another boyfriend in blue to arrest him on a false charge.

Girl, meaning a prostitute running under the purview of the local pimp.

In real life, when a girl calls a guy "weird," she has a boyfriend with brass knuckles to beat the shit out of him, and another boyfriend in blue to arrest him on a false charge.

But you ARE saying that Daniel is playing a role. I'm still curious how you come to that conclusion.

As for the girl calling a guy weird and her boyfriend beating him up, that seems a little rare, unless the weird guy is stalking her or continually pestering her.

And as for the "boyfriend in blue", that is ridiculous. If the guy crosses the line, the cops arrest him. I doubt there are many cases of false charges. Certainly not as many false charges as there are actual charges that are never pressed because she is too scared.

The "pimp" part of your post is simply nonsense, and an example of your own biases.

I don't mind attached women, when I can't afford to pay them to leave. Is that wrong?

I'm not stupid. When a girl has called a man "REALLY creepy," he is for all practical purposes a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, unless that situation is redressed. No allegation of "crime" per se is even necessary. Not in the modern justice system of the girls for the girls by the girls.

Whatever you say Daniel sock. :lol:
women really just need, a full body massage with happy ending.

I'm not here looking for a date. I'm hear to speak my mind and talk shit. Not necessarily in that order.

I should start reporting his posts to the mods as spam because THAT is what they are.

Well, spamming is against the rules, and this is not a dating site. These topics are brought up for discussion, not for him to start begging and harassing women here for dates.
How does anyone on an anonymous website "spam" or advertise? How would I reach him? Has he put in his phone # or a site address that I missed?
it is about the "quantum dynamics"; wo-men can be "damsels in distress and claim equality for pay for purposes and Men, can't."

But you ARE saying that Daniel is playing a role. I'm still curious how you come to that conclusion.

As for the girl calling a guy weird and her boyfriend beating him up, that seems a little rare, unless the weird guy is stalking her or continually pestering her.

And as for the "boyfriend in blue", that is ridiculous. If the guy crosses the line, the cops arrest him. I doubt there are many cases of false charges. Certainly not as many false charges as there are actual charges that are never pressed because she is too scared.

The "pimp" part of your post is simply nonsense, and an example of your own biases.
pot meet kettle. this is why I don't take you seriously about any Thing, serious.

I don't mind attached women, when I can't afford to pay them to leave. Is that wrong?

In my mind, yes it is wrong. With one exception. If they person they are attached to knows, it is fine. If not, it is wrong. And potentially dangerous for you.

pot meet kettle. this is why I don't take you seriously about any Thing, serious.

Jeez, you really do spend a lot of time trying to derail or distract.

Exactly what did I say that warrants "pot meet kettle"? What did I condemn that I am also guilty of?

And an actual answer would be a refreshing change.

Exactly what did I say that warrants "pot meet kettle"? What did I condemn that I am also guilty of?

projecting much?

projecting much?

Thank you for proving my point.

Now, back to my question.

Spamming doesn't have to be advertising, just posting the same things over and over. That is spamming the board. Make sure you get your definitions right before you try to give me a hard time, ole lady! :D

spam
spam/
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
  1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

I think this could be a love connection for danielpalos! I told you there is someone just as odd as he is! :D

What are you doing, daniel? This is a woman who is defending you. You should go for it. Put your bestest Sunday go to meeting clothes on and give her your bestest moves. Perhaps ask her if she would like a massage with G spot focus and a happy ending!!

I just felt sooo guilty that I called the cops on myself. They should arrive at any minute to take me away to the "pokey." :lol:

I just felt sooo guilty that I called the cops on myself. They should arrive at any minute to take me away to the "pokey." :lol:

ChrisL, you woke up in rare form today!

ChrisL, you woke up in rare form today!

And I haven't even had my coffee yet! Uh oh, BIG trouble ahead! :lol:

caffeine-caffeine-addict-coffee-demotivational-posters-1358126453.png

Forum List

Back