Why do so many men online hate women?

I prefer to have money do all the hard work.

Yet you want all the hard work done without the money? Sup?

Er something like that.

Someday, you'll find some girl that wants you to do what you claim you want to do. Then she'll make you do it a few times and you'll realize that's not what you wanted at all. Meanwhile, she'll keep demanding that you keep doing what you were doing, and you'll be stuck.
Not really; I am just advertising and asking why women claim to want equality, but don't seem to jump at any given opportunity to get a free full body massage with happy ending, like most guys would.

The guilt trip thing is not going to go over well, dude. If at all.
what guilt trip? simple projection is a right wing strong suit.

What guilt trip? How about "Friends don't let friends go home with blue balls"? That is pure guilt trip.

And the begging to be able to give a "full body massage with a happy ending and g-spot work" so you can get some practice is pretty much classic guilt trip too.

Poor pitiful Daniel.

Even his guilt trips are terrible and don't work! :lol:

dudette, I have the lowest numbers, that makes me the most moral under any form of Christianity.

Why should I take floozies seriously.

You are the floozy. ROFL! Like I said, obviously none of the women who come here to post about POLITICS and CURRENT EVENTS are interested in dating you or letting you practice on them, or letting you give them a massage, or letting you touch them. You are obviously just a troll or else you would stop bothering everyone with your ridiculous self and go to a DATING SITE to try to beg for dates, not that you will have any luck there either, but who knows? There might be another person out there who is as odd as you! A dating site is where you need to go spew your BS though. This is not the place for that.
it isn't about internet, social intercourse but sexual intercourse. I have the lowest numbers so y'all should respect me for being that "moral". thanks for your help chics.

only floozies have a problem with it :p

dudette, I have the lowest numbers, that makes me the most moral under any form of Christianity.

You are the floozy. ROFL! Like I said, obviously none of the women who come here to post about POLITICS and CURRENT EVENTS are interested in dating you or letting you practice on them, or letting you give them a massage, or letting you touch them. You are obviously just a troll or else you would stop bothering everyone with your ridiculous self and go to a DATING SITE to try to beg for dates, not that you will have any luck there either, but who knows? There might be another person out there who is as odd as you! A dating site is where you need to go spew your BS though. This is not the place for that.
it isn't about internet, social intercourse but sexual intercourse. I have the lowest numbers so y'all should respect me for being that "moral". thanks for your help chics.

Once again, what low numbers are you talking about?

I think he's talking about his sexual experiences which equal 0. :D

It has nothing to do with your choices in the matter. It's because nobody wants to have much to do with you because you are WEIRD.

He is trying to claim some kind of moral superiority because he is still a virgin and is trying to make it sound as if that is by HIS own choice! :lol: Delusional, as if that wasn't already pretty apparent.

I think he's talking about his sexual experiences which equal 0. :D

And in his profile he claims to be 54 years old. LMAO!

He is trying to claim some kind of moral superiority because he is still a virgin and is trying to make it sound as if that is by HIS own choice! :lol: Delusional, as if that wasn't already pretty apparent.

It has been quite apparent for some time now.

What could make someone SO weird? Are they born that way? Did something happen to them? Were they literally dropped on their heads as babies?

danielpalos, tell us about your childhood.

I think he is on the spectrum for either autism or aspergers. Probably the later.

What could make someone SO weird? Are they born that way? Did something happen to them? Were they literally dropped on their heads as babies?

danielpalos, tell us about your childhood.

I think he is on the spectrum for either autism or aspergers. Probably the later.

Well, in that case, I feel kind of sorry for being so mean to him, but at the same time, he is REALLY creepy and there is really no excuse for some of the things that come out in his posts. Even autistic people are going to get an earful if they treat people like they are "owed" something.

It has nothing to do with your choices in the matter. It's because nobody wants to have much to do with you because you are WEIRD.

danielpalos is playing a role. "WEIRD" may be annoying and distracting, but it is not a crime.

Well, in that case, I feel kind of sorry for being so mean to him, but at the same time, he is REALLY creepy and there is really no excuse for some of the things that come out in his posts. Even autistic people are going to get an earful if they treat people like they are "owed" something.

danielpalos is again playing that role here in this thread. Again, "REALLY creepy" may be annoying, but it is not a crime. Unfortunately, when a girl -- and I refuse to ascribe legal majority to such behavior -- calls a man "REALLY creepy," the consequences for him justify much more than an apology from such a girl, who if justice is served will spend the rest of her days with one or another girl in prison eating each other out in a maximum security cell. I will leave the "watching" to the women's prison guards.

danielpalos is playing a role. "WEIRD" may be annoying and distracting, but it is not a crime.

danielpalos is again playing that role here in this thread. Again, "REALLY creepy" may be annoying, but it is not a crime. Unfortunately, when a girl -- and I refuse to ascribe legal majority to such behavior -- calls a man "REALLY creepy," the consequences for him justify much more than an apology from such a girl, who if justice is served will spend the rest of her days with one or another girl in prison eating each other out in a maximum security cell. I will leave the "watching" to the women's prison guards.

Nobody called it a crime in the quotes you presented.

Nobody called it a crime in the quotes you presented.

I'm not stupid. When a girl has called a man "REALLY creepy," he is for all practical purposes a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, unless that situation is redressed. No allegation of "crime" per se is even necessary. Not in the modern justice system of the girls for the girls by the girls.

Those girls need to go to adult prison to make that situation right.

Forum List

Back