Why do so many men online hate women?

What does HE have to offer any woman? The wonderful opportunity to be his maid or what? :eusa_eh: These guys. I don't know what they think makes them so wonderful when CLEARLY they are not that wonderful. :p
guys can handle uncommitted sex. women claim to be inferior enough to Need a relationship, but not enough to actually be friends.

Nobody even knows what you are talking about. You are weird and not in a good way.
Then how can you claim what you do? Only women with lousy female intuition, do that.

Blah, blah, blah.

What does HE have to offer any woman? The wonderful opportunity to be his maid or what? :eusa_eh: These guys. I don't know what they think makes them so wonderful when CLEARLY they are not that wonderful. :p

That is one of the questions I have asked Daniel over and over and over. But in numerous different threads, the only answer he has offered is his normal "free body massage with happy ending and g-spot work".
All I need is money to get for a market friendly price what I cannot find for free under our form of Capitalism. Not enough social morals for free to go around, I guess.

There are plenty of women who will sleep with a guy for free and without a serious relationship. But you have to give them a reason to pick you over your competition.

He keeps using the only women with lousy intuition line as is its some covert NLP that is going to do reverse psychology. What a dork.

I can't even believe you were able to gather that much out of one of his ridiculous posts. I read them, and I'm like "huh?? WTF is wrong with this tard?"

guys can handle uncommitted sex. women claim to be inferior enough to Need a relationship, but not enough to actually be friends.

Nobody even knows what you are talking about. You are weird and not in a good way.

He's super needy no wonder he has to pay for attention.
I just post an ad on Craigslist for free; nothing but advertisements for free.

Nobody cares literally.
You just seem to be needier.

That is one of the questions I have asked Daniel over and over and over. But in numerous different threads, the only answer he has offered is his normal "free body massage with happy ending and g-spot work".
All I need is money to get for a market friendly price what I cannot find for free under our form of Capitalism. Not enough social morals for free to go around, I guess.

There are plenty of women who will sleep with a guy for free and without a serious relationship. But you have to give them a reason to pick you over your competition.

He keeps using the only women with lousy intuition line as is its some covert NLP that is going to do reverse psychology. What a dork.

I can't even believe you were able to gather that much out of one of his ridiculous posts. I read them, and I'm like "huh?? WTF is wrong with this tard?"

I got that, too. :rock:

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?
Balance?

Some men want a relationship and some don't. It is the same with women. There are plenty of women who want to date without a relationship. There are women who want the Friends With Benefits situation. But the friendship has to go both ways.

Like I have told you before, go onto a Kink Dating site and present your needs as a fetish. YOu might get takers. But give up that ridiculous "Help me practice" nonsense.

He probably got a bad rep in the polyamorous groups as they do talk amongst each other if someone's a creep.

Nobody cares literally.

All my needs are met and I didn't have to pay a dime. :lol:

full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is not a good reason for women? just lousy intuition and a lack of ambition for equal rights.

This is a political website, you moron. Get out of here with your perversions. No one cares. Go sexually harass women on a dating site or something.

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?
Balance?
Explain....
I can't. You can recognize it or you can't. Yin and Yang applies to everything. It's quite pervasive.
If it can't be explained; its almost certainly bullshit.

Balance?

Some men want a relationship and some don't. It is the same with women. There are plenty of women who want to date without a relationship. There are women who want the Friends With Benefits situation. But the friendship has to go both ways.

Like I have told you before, go onto a Kink Dating site and present your needs as a fetish. YOu might get takers. But give up that ridiculous "Help me practice" nonsense.

He probably got a bad rep in the polyamorous groups as they do talk amongst each other if someone's a creep.

Yeah, the poly people wouldn't tolerate him.

full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is not a good reason for women? just lousy intuition and a lack of ambition for equal rights.

No, it is obviously not enough. Most women have to be attracted to a man before they will spread their legs. Work on being attractive and you might get lucky.

Nobody cares literally.

All my needs are met and I didn't have to pay a dime. :lol:

And, while I don't know you, I am willing to bet you are attracted to the one meeting your needs.

This is a political website, you moron. Get out of here with your perversions. No one cares. Go sexually harass women on a dating site or something.
Can't handle equality? Wo-man.

No, it is obviously not enough. Most women have to be attracted to a man before they will spread their legs. Work on being attractive and you might get lucky.
I prefer to have money do all the hard work.

Yet you want all the hard work done without the money? Sup?

Er something like that.

Someday, you'll find some girl that wants you to do what you claim you want to do. Then she'll make you do it a few times and you'll realize that's not what you wanted at all. Meanwhile, she'll keep demanding that you keep doing what you were doing, and you'll be stuck.

Er something like that.

Someday, you'll find some girl that wants you to do what you claim you want to do. Then she'll make you do it a few times and you'll realize that's not what you wanted at all. Meanwhile, she'll keep demanding that you keep doing what you were doing, and you'll be stuck.
Not really; I am just advertising and asking why women claim to want equality, but don't seem to jump at any given opportunity to get a free full body massage with happy ending, like most guys would.

Er something like that.

Not really; I am just advertising and asking why women claim to want equality, but don't seem to jump at any given opportunity to get a free full body massage with happy ending, like most guys would.

The guilt trip thing is not going to go over well, dude. If at all.

Er something like that.

Stop advertising here. Go to a dating site. None of the women here are interested in you. Do you need to be punched in the face before you take a hint or something?

I'm not here looking for a date. I'm hear to speak my mind and talk shit. Not necessarily in that order.

However, I do appreciate many of the females here.

Forum List

Back