Why do so many men online hate women?

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?
Balance?

What does HE have to offer any woman? The wonderful opportunity to be his maid or what? :eusa_eh: These guys. I don't know what they think makes them so wonderful when CLEARLY they are not that wonderful. :p
guys can handle uncommitted sex. women claim to be inferior enough to Need a relationship, but not enough to actually be friends.

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?
Balance?

What does HE have to offer any woman? The wonderful opportunity to be his maid or what? :eusa_eh: These guys. I don't know what they think makes them so wonderful when CLEARLY they are not that wonderful. :p

That is one of the questions I have asked Daniel over and over and over. But in numerous different threads, the only answer he has offered is his normal "free body massage with happy ending and g-spot work".
All I need is money to get for a market friendly price what I cannot find for free under our form of Capitalism. Not enough social morals for free to go around, I guess.

Balance?

guys can handle uncommitted sex. women claim to be inferior enough to Need a relationship, but not enough to actually be friends.

Nobody even knows what you are talking about. You are weird and not in a good way.

He's boring.
that is why my girlfriends dump me.

I just need money to be, really suave and sophisticated. :p

Money will not cure what ails you. I would recommend a psychiatrist.
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that.

A woman with good intuition would not take any drink you made or go to sleep if you were around.
so what; fallacy is all you have to work with.

No fallacy in what I said. YOu have already shown you do not give a damn what she wants or whether she is attracted to you. You have said you are working on arguments, presumably to counter her not wanting to have sex with you. I have no doubt you would put your hands on a woman who was asleep or, god help her, passed out.

Balance?

That is one of the questions I have asked Daniel over and over and over. But in numerous different threads, the only answer he has offered is his normal "free body massage with happy ending and g-spot work".

He is insane, that's why. You cannot reason with insanity. That is the biggest problem with insane people.
dear, you have to have more than just fallacy to claim that; only right wing women, never get it.

no wonder some on the left, don't take the right wing very seriously.

Balance?

You're all worked up. Don't know the guy or most of the rest of them well enough to answer that question. There are a couple guys here who have me wrapped around their little fingers, though.

Balance?

Nobody even knows what you are talking about. You are weird and not in a good way.

He's super needy no wonder he has to pay for attention.

Balance?

Then how can you claim what you do? Only women with lousy female intuition, do that.

Balance?

All I need is money to get for a market friendly price what I cannot find for free under our form of Capitalism. Not enough social morals for free to go around, I guess.

There are plenty of women who will sleep with a guy for free and without a serious relationship. But you have to give them a reason to pick you over your competition.

that is why my girlfriends dump me.

I just need money to be, really suave and sophisticated. :p

Money will not cure what ails you. I would recommend a psychiatrist.
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that.

A woman with good intuition would not take any drink you made or go to sleep if you were around.
so what; fallacy is all you have to work with.

No fallacy in what I said. YOu have already shown you do not give a damn what she wants or whether she is attracted to you. You have said you are working on arguments, presumably to counter her not wanting to have sex with you. I have no doubt you would put your hands on a woman who was asleep or, god help her, passed out.
all you have is ad hominems. that is why I don't take you very seriously about anything serious. A shill for poon, is what you seem to be best at.

Balance?

There are plenty of women who will sleep with a guy for free and without a serious relationship. But you have to give them a reason to pick you over your competition.

He keeps using the only women with lousy intuition line as is its some covert NLP that is going to do reverse psychology. What a dork.

Balance?

He is insane, that's why. You cannot reason with insanity. That is the biggest problem with insane people.
dear, you have to have more than just fallacy to claim that; only right wing women, never get it.

no wonder some on the left, don't take the right wing very seriously.

Still don't know what you are talking about. To me, you are like one of the parents on Charlie Brown. Blah, blah, blah. You might as well just type blah, blah, blah, seriously.

Balance?
Explain....
I can't. You can recognize it or you can't. Yin and Yang applies to everything. It's quite pervasive.

Balance?

I just post an ad on Craigslist for free; nothing but advertisements for free.

Balance?

Some men want a relationship and some don't. It is the same with women. There are plenty of women who want to date without a relationship. There are women who want the Friends With Benefits situation. But the friendship has to go both ways.

Like I have told you before, go onto a Kink Dating site and present your needs as a fetish. YOu might get takers. But give up that ridiculous "Help me practice" nonsense.

Balance?

full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work is not a good reason for women? just lousy intuition and a lack of ambition for equal rights.

Balance?

Then how can you claim what you do? Only women with lousy female intuition, do that.

Blah, blah, blah.

I just post an ad on Craigslist for free; nothing but advertisements for free.

Nobody cares literally.

Balance?

It takes all types to make the world go 'round. :rolleyes:

Balance?

Some men want a relationship and some don't. It is the same with women. There are plenty of women who want to date without a relationship. There are women who want the Friends With Benefits situation. But the friendship has to go both ways.

Like I have told you before, go onto a Kink Dating site and present your needs as a fetish. YOu might get takers. But give up that ridiculous "Help me practice" nonsense.
I am not in a hurry; and I know I just need money. Why bother, being a shill for poon now.

Forum List

Back