Why do so many men online hate women?

Unfortunately, many men feel that the way to "tame" women (and pets/animals) is by force and discipline. That only causes submission, fear and resentment. Firmness with love works, but, that requires discipline on the man's part, and, most are just not willing to take the time to do it right.

It is a truly stupid Man who tries to take a Feminist. Like feral cats or dogs it is best to simply put them down, for the betterment of Society, as they can never truly be tamed.

Instead it is far better to find an already domesticated wo.an, one taught obedience and submission to its betters from infancy. They're difficult to find these days, but the effort is worth it.

You've never met an inbetweener?

Or better still, a British woman?
He doesn't get that channel..

He could. Because I do, when I'm Stateside.

Unfortunately, many men feel that the way to "tame" women (and pets/animals) is by force and discipline. That only causes submission, fear and resentment. Firmness with love works, but, that requires discipline on the man's part, and, most are just not willing to take the time to do it right.

It is a truly stupid Man who tries to tame a Feminist. Like feral cats or dogs it is best to simply put them down, for the betterment of Society, as they can never truly be tamed.

Instead it is far better to find an already domesticated woman, one taught obedience and submission to its betters from infancy. They're difficult to find these days, but the effort is worth it.

If you want a pet or domestic help, pay for it.

I much prefer an independent woman. An equal is far better in the long run. She makes the man better as well.

It is a truly stupid Man who tries to take a Feminist. Like feral cats or dogs it is best to simply put them down, for the betterment of Society, as they can never truly be tamed.

Instead it is far better to find an already domesticated wo.an, one taught obedience and submission to its betters from infancy. They're difficult to find these days, but the effort is worth it.

Anathema is a basic man with basic cable..He has no time for extras..

Many men are angry at women because of past relationships or frustration with meeting or getting a girl.. I just tell them to find a girl with a common interest and spend, spend, spend....

Truth be told I don't care if he has money or spends it on me. We got along because he has a really weird sense of humor and so do I. I think our humor is what connected us because we differ on politics. We don't even talk politics with each other because it is such a point of contention. :lol:

Someone who makes you laugh is worth a lot.

Are you his spokesperson?

Many men are angry at women because of past relationships or frustration with meeting or getting a girl.. I just tell them to find a girl with a common interest and spend, spend, spend....

Truth be told I don't care if he has money or spends it on me. We got along because he has a really weird sense of humor and so do I. I think our humor is what connected us because we differ on politics. We don't even talk politics with each other because it is such a point of contention. :lol:

Someone who makes you laugh is worth a lot.

100%

I would disagree. Not about the cable. About him being a man.

Nope. Never have. I've met less militant Feminists, but they're still non-traditional females and therefore, Feminists.

I don't associate with foreigners unless it's absolutely necessary.

She eggs him on, even.

iu

You think so? :)

You ready for erotic massage with G-spot focus work to help him practice?

:laugh2:

Depends.

:badgrin:
rofl.gif

Marion:

Explain to me the pathology of certain men(?) here, who routinely abuse women on line.

And not in an adult affectionate way. I can tell the difference.

I can't. :( All I can do is observe. Those "guys" in your thread have gone off the deep end. :uhoh3:

It looks like they're literally out of their minds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back