Why do so many men online hate women?

You think so? :)

You ready for erotic massage with G-spot focus work to help him practice?

:laugh2:

Depends.

:badgrin:
rofl.gif

Marion:

Explain to me the pathology of certain men(?) here, who routinely abuse women on line.

And not in an adult affectionate way. I can tell the difference.

I can't. :( All I can do is observe. Those "guys" in your thread have gone off the deep end. :uhoh3:

It looks like they're literally out of their minds.

Out of their minds? Like they had any to begin with?

You're not bothered by what they think, are you?

Personally, I have a yen for curmudgeonly men.

I couldn't care any less what other people think of me.

You're one of the few then who understands the benefits of being around old fashioned Men.

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

I wouldn't cook for you. I've heard how much American men like their stomachs. Never could understand grits.

In my limited experience many foreign women have difficulty with the way American guys eat. Thankfully my (not foreign) wife is a wonderful cook, so I don't have to worry about thst.

You're not bothered by what they think, are you?

Personally, I have a yen for curmudgeonly men.

I couldn't care any less what other people think of me.

You're one of the few then who understands the benefits of being around old fashioned Men.

Grits are a lot like polenta which seems to popular with chefs nowadays

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Men want what women have. Too many men only want to date a woman who looks like an 8, 9 or 10. Even when they would only get a 5 on a good day.

There are also many men still clinging to the idea that they are inherently superior to women. Women prove that wrong over and over and over.

You are a refreshing man. :)
He's an asskisser, knows what women want to hear. He doesn't mean that!

That is what gets you some :boobies::suck::ssex:

Because so many women hate men.

They hate seeing men be successful
They hate seeing men be happy
They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.
They hate fairness with men and want to rule over them
They want to silence men and men won't have it

Wake up

What a crock.

Its not so much that men hate women. They fear them. Always have and probably always will.

Because so many women hate men.

They hate seeing men be successful
They hate seeing men be happy
They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.
They hate fairness with men and want to rule over them
They want to silence men and men won't have it

Wake up

What a crock.

Its not so much that men hate women. They fear them. Always have and probably always will.

When did you first find yourself fearing women?

I mean, science rocks probably only knows the girls in his sophomore civics class, but you aren't doing much better.

Forum List

Back