Why do so many people deny climate change

When you have no science, call your opponents "deniers"

No, CrazyFruitcake, as usual you have everything ass-backwards. When our opponents (like you) have no science to back their dimwitted denial of the facts, we correctly call them "deniers". Or "clueless bamboozled retards", either one is appropriate and accurate.

The only stupid people I've seen on this board are you and other denialist buddies.

Of course, your Shaman is wise and true, the infidels are stupid.

Your in the solid company of the likes of; Slackstack, who doesn't know what photosynthesis is and SSaDhD who things that there is a "force" that makes energy flow.

Well thanks corky. Now run along and sacrifice to Gaea, lest she become angry and destroy the world.

witchdoctor1.jpeg

Michael Mann - calculating a new hockey stick chart

When you have no science, call your opponents "deniers"

We don't need to believe in vaccines. They are not based on faith and don't rely on believe. We don't need to believe in diodes, or lasers, or liquid crystals.

Real science doesn't depend on belief, it depends on fact, observable and repeatable. That which relies on faith is religion, not science. People like Michael Mann and Abraham are Shamans, not scientists.

As a scientist, you must have solid evidence of what you claim.

What is it?

Funny how you clowns haven't been able to come up with anything other than "the oceans ate my heat but I can't show it to you!"

UNTESTABLE HYPOTHESIS=PSEUDO-SCIENCE.

We don't need to believe in vaccines. They are not based on faith and don't rely on believe. We don't need to believe in diodes, or lasers, or liquid crystals.

Real science doesn't depend on belief, it depends on fact, observable and repeatable. That which relies on faith is religion, not science. People like Michael Mann and Abraham are Shamans, not scientists.

What is it?

Funny how you clowns haven't been able to come up with anything other than "the oceans ate my heat but I can't show it to you!"

What do you scientists and their data and models say? Where is it published? I've been asking forever!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Another of your braindead lies, walleyed. The Eartg's climate patterns are changing right now and many of the bewildered duped morons in your little cult of reality denial do indeed deny that this is happening, in spite of the massive amounts of clear evidence worldwide. A number of these idiots post their denial of the current rapidly changing climate patterns right here on this forum.

Thanks to the Dunning-Kruger Effect, you denier cult cretins imagine that you "KNOW" many things that are actually complete bullshit. One of your more ignorant denier cult myths is this 'the climate is "ALWAYS CHANGING" nonsense. Climate means the reoccurring average weather conditions of a certain region, including temperature, rainfall, and wind, averaged over many years.

There have actually been many periods of relatively stable world climate patterns that remained stable for thousands, tens of thousands or even millions of years. Here's an example of an 80,000 year long period of relative worldwide climate stability.

Climate stability during the Pliocene warm period
Paleoceanography
Volume 18, Issue 4, December 2003
Amy E. Draut1, Maureen E. Raymo2, Jerry F. McManus3, Delia W. Oppo3
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
DOI: 10.1029/2003PA000889
ABSTRACT
We present a high-resolution climate record from a sediment core spanning an 80-kyr interval of time during the mid-Pliocene epoch, when warmer conditions and lower global ice volume prevailed worldwide. Oxygen and carbon isotope analyses were made on benthic and planktonic foraminifera from ODP Site 981 in the North Atlantic. The amplitude and approximate recurrence interval of suborbital variations in these records are comparable to those of Holocene and marine isotope stage 11 (MIS 11) records from the North Atlantic. We conclude that the mid-Pliocene warm interval was a time of relative climatic stability.

Wow tinkerbelle 70, 000 years eh. Whats the temporal resolution of fossilized plankton? 100 years? 400hears? Not much climare can vary at those sampli ng intervals right?

So your premise is that it varied markedly over 50 year intervals, first swinging wildly one way then returning back to it's stable point, thus presenting the illusion that it didn't change at all over the 70,000 years?

You have some evidence to back up that scenario?

Or are you just imagining shit again and believing it's reality?

I asked a SERIOUS scientific question.. What is the TEMPORAL RESOLUTION of fossilized plankton as a temp. proxy?

If you want to present this as evidence of CLIMATE STABILITY -- we all ought to know how fine-tuned the proxy is... Do you not have any curiousity as to whether they can devine a decade,, a century, or a millenium?

Of course not --- you eat this shit up raw....

Wow tinkerbelle 70, 000 years eh. Whats the temporal resolution of fossilized plankton? 100 years? 400hears? Not much climare can vary at those sampli ng intervals right?

So your premise is that it varied markedly over 50 year intervals, first swinging wildly one way then returning back to it's stable point, thus presenting the illusion that it didn't change at all over the 70,000 years?

I asked a SERIOUS scientific question.. What is the TEMPORAL RESOLUTION of fossilized plankton as a temp. proxy?

If you want to present this as evidence of CLIMATE STABILITY -- we all ought to know how fine-tuned the proxy is... Do you not have any curiousity as to whether they can devine a decade,, a century, or a millenium?

If you were a legitimate climate scientist, you'd know the answer to your question. If you're not, you'd probably not be able to understand it.

The temporal resolution of fossilized plankton as a temperature proxy is dependent on the dating method used to determine the age of the sediments in which the fossils are deposited. For sediments less than 50,000 years in age, the radiocarbon method is most commonly used. This method is usually good to about plus or minus 90 years for sediments younger than 10,000 years, which is the time period about which most of us are concerned. This method is often used in conjunction with counting sedimentary varves and other rhythmites, which give a high resolution as to date of particular sediments. So unless you are arguing that radio isotopic methods are not valid, what is your point here?

What is it?

What do you scientists and their data and models say? Where is it published? I've been asking forever!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

We don't DO science fiction. That's what the climatologists do. Funny how you asshats are trying to rewrite the axioms of the scientific method to reverse the null hypothesis system.

WTF is this you numbskull?

2nrghkx.jpg

Unrequited bullshit is what I call it. The ARGO sensors aren't capable of measuring that accurately you moron, thus any numbers your precious fraudsters use are made up out of whole cloth.

WTF is this you numbskull?

2nrghkx.jpg

Wow! That's huge!!!

What is that, 10 or 15 degrees Celsius? I'm convinced.

This is funny as all get out given your sig: you don't know what a joule is, do you. And keep in mind that the point I was refuting was the numbskull westwall's claim that we couldn't show it to him.

Last edited:
Wow! That's huge!!!

What is that, 10 or 15 degrees Celsius? I'm convinced.

This is funny as all get out given your sig: you don't know what a joule is, do you. And keep in mind that the point I was refuting was the numbskull westwall's claim that we couldn't show it to him.

I do know what a joule is. So how many degrees increase was it? Show it to me.

Where does this attitude come from that everybody owes you an explanation or data or education?

Are you helpless?

I do know what a joule is. So how many degrees increase was it? Show it to me.

Where does this attitude come from that everybody owes you an explanation or data or education?

Are you helpless?

No one owes me an explanation.

If you can't convert Joules into degrees and grams of water, I'll understand.

Forum List

Back