Why Do So Many People Who Worked for Trump Think He's Unfit to be President?

I guess Liberals aren't watching their own paranoid Liberal news channels. All the channels are saying TRUMP is going to WIN! Yeah Baby! :D

I think it's because there was a criminal conspiracy to remove him from office by some of the Deep State insiders that were recommended to him by his first couple of Chief's of Staff.

You think????? There is certainly no evidence of any thought whatsoever in your post. You've simply cut and pasted Trump's standard lie in your post.

Donald Trump has been a lifelong criminal who was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him President. American banks refused to lend money to him because of his bankruptcy scams - 4 at that point. Current tally is 7 - a record for any American businessman.

Trump;s 2020 Campaign had to return $120 million which they STOLE from donors banks accounts.

His accounting firm and his current bankers have dropped him as a client, and his accounting firm had CYA disclaimers on his statements of financial condition, they had worked from numbers provided to them by the Trump Corporation, could not verify or certify any of the numbers it contained.

How could any reasonable person look at Trump's business background, history of past frauds, fines, and civil cases, and conclude anything other than the law has finally caught up to Donald Trump. Or that any conspiracy of false prosecution is involved?

Everyone who has ever worked with Trump has ended up facing criminal charges for the things he had them doing for him.

You think. Funniest thing you've ever said.

How about a list of how many people have worked for Trump over the years and how many have said he is unfit for office. I would suggest you on the left worry a little bit more about Biden's fitness's for office because anyone who has seen and listened to him from inauguration day 2021 till now have seen a marked decline in Biden. I don't expect many if any of the Biden cult to do this as that would be a bridge to far for them. On a non political note everyone have a great Thanksgiving.

There are dozens. So many who worked in the first Trump administration say he has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office. Here's one.

But when you lead a cult, the cult will defend their dear leader to the death because precious snowflake feelingz!

Why do so many people think Biden is too old and senile to run again?

There are dozens. So many who worked in the first Trump administration say he has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office. Here's one.

But when you lead a cult, the cult will defend their dear leader to the death because precious snowflake feelingz!

Very impressive. You found a tweet.

Absolutely true. It applies to Biden.

The funny thing about the Trump cult is that Trump would throw them all under the bus in a heartbeat if he thought it would benefit him.
I think that they like that. It plays into the 'Trump is my God' psychosis by saying "He doesn't need us!" His is a higher mission yadda yadda deep swamp build the wall yadda, and if he needs to throw some of us under the bus, we're just the saps who will volunteer.

Forum List

Back