Why Do So Many People Who Worked for Trump Think He's Unfit to be President?

he doesnt meet my standards to earn my vote,,,

but due to the lefts horrible reaction and corrupt actions agaist trump I will vote for him this time,,
lol
He had you by the nuts when he promised to stack the court with religious yahoos that would overturn Roe. He had you because you are an Evangelical Jesus freak.

lol
He had you by the nuts when he promised to stack the court with religious yahoos that would overturn Roe. He had you because you are an Evangelical Jesus freak.
havent been to church other than a wedding in over 30 yrs,,

I didnt trigger you did I??

look at the polls asshat. a SHIT LOAD of the people the pants shitting invalid is working for think hes unfit!!!!!

Polls? I thought you rubes didn't believe in polls.

Now please list all the people who worked for Biden and think he is unfit to be President. Because I can list many who think Trump is a total retard and shouldn't be within the Beltway.

TIA

There are dozens. So many who worked in the first Trump administration say he has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office. Here's one.

But when you lead a cult, the cult will defend their dear leader to the death because precious snowflake feelingz!

Why? Because they want to clear their conscience and because they think they will be forgiven.

The ENTIRE country loves President Trump so you will be hard pressed to make this story make a lot of sense. :auiqs.jpg:
Remember that these voices are growing in intensity and will become shrieks of hysteria by next Spring. The media is whipping them into a frenzy as it becomes more and more apparent that the legal assaults and media attacks are not achieving the desired result. In fact, their attacks are boosting his popularity and the Left is scared SPITLESS that they won't be able to cheat again sufficiently to overcome the votes he's likely to gain next year.

The Left has become truly evil and nothing they do to retain power in DC will surprise me.

A freaking whole lot more former Biden supporters seem to think he is unfit.
Yup, and the Trump haters seem unable to grasp that THEY created him. Had they just ignored his candidacy, he might not have even won in 2016. At this point, he has become a symbol of a last stand against DC's blatant corruption. Let the fools whine. If they steal 2024 or if they try the same bullshit they did during his first term, they'd best be aware it won't go down as easily this time.

It doesn't matter what group think swampers who infiltrated the Trump campaign think about Trump.... their views have never changed.... the people want Trump back so they can all go away now....

Remember that these voices are growing in intensity and will become shrieks of hysteria by next Spring. The media is whipping them into a frenzy as it becomes more and more apparent that the legal assaults and media attacks are not achieving the desired result. In fact, their attacks are boosting his popularity and the Left is scared SPITLESS that they won't be able to cheat again sufficiently to overcome the votes he's likely to gain next year.

The Left has become truly evil and nothing they do to retain power in DC will surprise me.
Where do you see Trump gaining votes?

Forum List

Back