Why do the God-haters persist?

To use your turn of phrase, who the hell are YOU to tell anyone what they believe? And strange that you don't mind telling people what they believe but are so opposed to telling them how to behave.

Well, I have a PhD in Psychology and understand how the human mind works. I can pretty much tell what people believe by what they say because I am trained to do so. And I'm not understanding what is so "strange" about two completely different and unrelated things. Analyzing what you believe and telling you how you should behave are as different as night and day.

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
hearty-laugh.gif
laughter.gif
laughing-smiley-face.gif
roflmao.gif

Yes..state embraced atheism.

Not even close.

"
Is a 58 percent chance that an atheist leader will murder a noticeable percentage of the population over which he rules sufficient evidence that atheism does, in fact, provide a systematic influence to do bad things? If that is not deemed to be conclusive, how about the fact that the average atheist crime against humanity is 18.3 million percent worse than the very worst depredation committed by Christians, even though atheists have had less than one-twentieth the number of opportunities with which to commit them. If one considers the statistically significant size of the historical atheist set and contrasts it with the fact that not one in a thousand religious leaders have committed similarly large-scale atrocities, it is impossible to conclude otherwise, even if we do not yet understand exactly why this should be the case. Once might be an accident, even twice could be coincidence, but fifty-two incidents in ninety years reeks of causation![10]

Atheism and Mass Murder - Conservapedia
Conservapedia:General disclaimer
CONSERVAPEDIA MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY; USE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK
Conservapedia is a voluntary, collaborative effort to provide knowledge and information to the public. Like Wikipedia, the structure of this project permits anyone with electronic access to alter the content here. Nothing here has necessarily been reviewed or checked by anyone with expertise to ensure that it is accurate or reliable. USERS RELY ON INFORMATION HERE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK. Conservapedia and its editors, contributors, sponsors, affiliates or anyone associated in any way with this project cannot guarantee the validity of any information found here, and shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any inaccurate or libelous information found here. Content of any given article may have been vandalized or modified by someone who lacks knowledge.
This information is being given to you gratuitously. There is no agreement or understanding between you and Conservapedia regarding your use or modification of information here, except that in using this website you fully accept and agree to this disclaimer for all past, present and future use. No one else associated with Conservapedia has any obligation in connection with the material you may contribute or edit to this site. Your contribution of information here irrevocably waives any personal claims to copyright that you may have in that information, except as provided in the Conservapedia:Copyright disclaimer.
Nothing on this site can be deemed to be professional advice in any field. See an appropriate professional, such as an attorney or physician, if you need professional advice. Nothing here has necessarily been reviewed or checked by anyone with expertise to ensure that it is accurate or reliable.
It is entirely your obligation to independently verify any information that you obtain from this website, and in no event should you rely on any information found on this site except entirely at your own risk.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONSERVAPEDIA, ITS EDITORS, FOUNDERS, SPONSORS, CONTRIBUTORS, OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROJECT EVER BE LIABLE TO A USER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR PAIN AND SUFFERING, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.

Look at all the hate from the atheists.....Does your religion of nothing leave you guys empty????? Is that why you need to lash out at those who have found God?

Look at all the hate from the atheists.....Does your religion of nothing leave you guys empty????? Is that why you need to lash out at those who have found God?

No, actually, once you realize that belief in god is no different than belief in the tooth fairy, and you can satisfy yourself that no harm will come to you from some imaginary critter simply because you dropped such childish beliefs, and then you can get on with your life and worry about the important things, like family, food on the table, a roof over their heads, and helping one's fellow man. And we do those things because WE believe that helping others is an important part of obtaining inner peace in this life, not because we believe we will reap rewards in some imaginary after life or because some magic sky daddy wants or demands us to. So to answer your question, no it does not leave us empty. You should try it sometime.

Militant atheists are like this:

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”

Matthew 12 (ESV)

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”

Matthew 12 (ESV)

So you are saying that atheists are "unclean spirits"? Wow, talk about hate!

No, actually, once you realize that belief in god is no different than belief in the tooth fairy, and you can satisfy yourself that no harm will come to you from some imaginary critter simply because you dropped such childish beliefs, and then you can get on with your life and worry about the important things, like family, food on the table, a roof over their heads, and helping one's fellow man. And we do those things because WE believe that helping others is an important part of obtaining inner peace in this life, not because we believe we will reap rewards in some imaginary after life or because some magic sky daddy wants or demands us to. So to answer your question, no it does not leave us empty. You should try it sometime.
And yet here you are taking time out of your schedule of putting food on the table to tell me that since I believe in God I am little more then a child.... Whats the saying? Thou dost protests to much?

Matthew 12 (ESV)

LOL of course you are. Your sins have not been washed clean by the lord.... Logic young man.

Matthew 12 (ESV)

LOL of course you are. Your sins have not been washed clean by the lord.... Logic young man.

That's not logic. That is using your religion to justify your bigotry.

Matthew 12 (ESV)
in your most bias opinion all atheists, agnostics and non christiaNS ARE MILITANT...

And yet here you are taking time out of your schedule of putting food on the table to tell me that since I believe in God I am little more then a child.... Whats the saying? Thou dost protests to much?
hey dumb ass it's " thou protest too much"
do use a favor and don't disrespect shakespeare with your ignorance....
my guess is you don't have a clue to what that phrase means or what play it came from with out googling it..

my guess is you don't have a clue to what that phrase means or what play it came from with out googling it..

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Matthew 12 (ESV)

more things you know jack shit about: logic, what it is or how it and why it's used.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
ay....and the slack jaw doth bray like an ass.!

My children are all grown. So yes, I have time to post, so here I am sharing myself with others. Enjoy,

Forum List

Back