Why do the poorest whites score higher than the richest blacks on the SAT?

You say "blacks " as if it's a factual distinction. "Black" is a social label . I'd say most "blacks" have white, Hispanic , Asian , native blood mixed in genetically. And vice verse .

Wrong. Race is real and it matters:
Black lives matter is OK, but all lives matter is not. Go figure.
No One Dares Ask Who Sponsors This Illusion

In Africa, Black lives have never mattered. If they resent White people so much, they should go back to their jungle paradise and set up a utopia.

Another dumb ass racist white speaking on matters in which they have zero knowledge.

We were born here. We don't have to go anywhere.

You say "blacks " as if it's a factual distinction. "Black" is a social label . I'd say most "blacks" have white, Hispanic , Asian , native blood mixed in genetically. And vice verse .

Wrong. Race is real and it matters:
Black lives matter is OK, but all lives matter is not. Go figure.
No One Dares Ask Who Sponsors This Illusion

In Africa, Black lives have never mattered. If they resent White people so much, they should go back to their jungle paradise and set up a utopia.

Another dumb ass racist white speaking on matters in which they have zero knowledge.

We were born here. We don't have to go anywhere.
Anchor Tarbaby

Despite what your sponsors preach and force us to obey, being born here doesn't mean you belong here. We will overthrow them and repeal all the laws they made without our consent.

If the argument against genetic determinism of IQ is that economics and wealth matters, why does the intelligence gap persist when controlled for economic status?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#Income_and_class
Why do the richest whites, score lower than the poorest Asians? Do the gene pool a favor and don't procreate. :thup:
For the same reason why white perform better than blacks; they are more intelligent on average.

I'm guessing that judging each individual based upon individual merit is not one of your beliefs.
Sure, I do both, I judge people as individuals and as a group
Why "as a group?" What does that achieve for you?

Generalizing is part of the process of intelligence.

That's why you don't have to touch all fires to learn that all fire burns.

Pretending otherwise is a form of madness.

I'm guessing that judging each individual based upon individual merit is not one of your beliefs.

Generalizing when it comes to ethnic or racial groups fuels another kind of madness, imo.
I'd appreciate an answer from Tank, thanks.

Generalizing when it comes to ethnic or racial groups fuels another kind of madness, imo.

Not really. The real madness is pretending that learning about a group and judging a group based on it's behavior and culture is somehow morally wrong.

Not really. The real madness is pretending that learning about a group and judging a group based on it's behavior and culture is somehow morally wrong.
What you are talking about is stereotyping. Stereotyping causes us to base decisions on inaccurate assumptions. Like cops shooting unarmed black men.

Forum List

Back