Why do the poorest whites score higher than the richest blacks on the SAT?

You say "blacks " as if it's a factual distinction. "Black" is a social label . I'd say most "blacks" have white, Hispanic , Asian , native blood mixed in genetically. And vice verse .

Wrong. Race is real and it matters:
Black lives matter is OK, but all lives matter is not. Go figure.

Originally is was "black lives matter too" . So you get all upset over veterans groups too ? "Hey , suicide effects all people! Not just vets !"

No, because non-veterans
If the argument against genetic determinism of IQ is that economics and wealth matters, why does the intelligence gap persist when controlled for economic status?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#Income_and_class
Why do Jews score better than anyone else?

That's gotta be a real burr up your suppressed homo ass, eh? :lol:

Why on Earth would I be bothered by what is ultimately the true nature of reality? I fully accept that Jews and Far East Asians have a higher average IQ than whites.

If the argument against genetic determinism of IQ is that economics and wealth matters, why does the intelligence gap persist when controlled for economic status?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#Income_and_class
Why do the richest whites, score lower than the poorest Asians? Do the gene pool a favor and don't procreate. :thup:

Since I appreciate facts, reason and evidence, I'm well aware that Whites score below both East Asians and Jews on IQ measurements.

Why would you assume I dispute those findings?
This means Jews are the Master Race.

Why do the richest whites, score lower than the poorest Asians? Do the gene pool a favor and don't procreate. :thup:

Since I appreciate facts, reason and evidence, I'm well aware that Whites score below both East Asians and Jews on IQ measurements.

When it comes to IQ average, they do lead the pack (albeit only by a few points).

The macro view however is that Jews, Asians and Whites are fairly clustered together within 5 points of each other....then comes blacks and Hispanics and it's a HUUUUUUGE dropoff.

Don't blame me, blame mother nature as this is what she intended via evolution.

Women used to lag behind men on IQ tests. Now they are surpassing men.

Clearly there is more than genetics at work here. But you cant tell a Nazi tard this.

Half truth.

Women on average are about equal as men, but men have more variability - meaning that women cluster more around the mean while men are usually the outliers (the super dumb and super smart):

Sex differences in the right tail of cognitive abilities: A 30year examination

This is why there are very very very few female geniuses.
There are plenty of women geniuses, and as they break through more social and labor barriers, this will manifest itself.

This is already being made evident by their surpassing of males as they gain more equality.

Half truth.

Women on average are about equal as men, but men have more variability - meaning that women cluster more around the mean while men are usually the outliers (the super dumb and super smart):

There are plenty of women geniuses, and as they break through more social and labor barriers, this will manifest itself.

This is already being made evident by their surpassing of males as they gain more equality.

Name 10 women who were true geniuses - as in they irrevocably changed the course of history for the better.

The fact that you can't is nature's design - women are the primary caretakers of the species and men are the "experimental" sex:

Men are both dumber and smarter than women

Half truth.

Name 10 women who were true geniuses - as in they irrevocably changed the course of history for the better.

The fact that you can't is nature's design - women are the primary caretakers of the species and men are the "experimental" sex:

Men are both dumber and smarter than women
Women were not allowed on the playing field, retard. And your desire to keep them barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen is a perfect example of the circular logic of ignorant bigots.

Now that women have finally been allowed onto the playing field, they are scoring better than men, and they are distinguishing themselves.

So it will be as minorities are allowed equal access to the playing field.

This terrifies the Nazis, and they will do anything and say anything to preserve their twisted delusions of superiority.

Of course they weren't allowed on the playing field...because they couldn't compete!

I'm still waiting on you to name 10 women geniuses that forever altered the course of history for the better.

Now that women have finally been allowed onto the playing field, they are scoring better than men, and they are distinguishing themselves.

So it will be as minorities are allowed equal access to the playing field.

This terrifies the Nazis, and they will do anything and say anything to preserve their twisted delusions of superiority.

Unfortunately data doesn't support your assertion. Blacks have been lagging (as expected based on their genetic IQ limitations) for the past 50 years:

These ten charts show the black-white economic gap hasn’t budged in 50 years

You would think that if they actually were as talented as whites there would be some movement!

Nope, none whatsoever.

Sheeeit.

When it comes to IQ average, they do lead the pack (albeit only by a few points).

The macro view however is that Jews, Asians and Whites are fairly clustered together within 5 points of each other....then comes blacks and Hispanics and it's a HUUUUUUGE dropoff.

Aw poor cracka feels insecure about being inferior to Asians and Jews :itsok:

Nope I love Asians and Jews. They are intelligent, self reliant individuals that provide for themselves and their families without needing the welfare state.

Blacks and Hispanics however....they are not very compatible with the free market as they don't really provide much value in aggregate. If they did they wouldn't be so poor.

Nope I love Asians and Jews. They are intelligent, self reliant individuals that provide for themselves and their families without needing the welfare state.

Blacks and Hispanics however....they are not very compatible with the free market as they don't really provide much value in aggregate. If they did they wouldn't be so poor.
Way more crackas on welfare than anybody else. Hell look at Russia, an entire welfare nation. But you go on and keep sucking up to the Asians and Jews cracka. Maybe we'll save you from yourself one day.

Way more crackas on welfare than anybody else. Hell look at Russia, an entire welfare nation. But you go on and keep sucking up to the Asians and Jews cracka. Maybe we'll save you from yourself one day.

LOL. Too dumb to even understand the concept of percentage.

Lemme guess...you're black?

I'm guessing that judging each individual based upon individual merit is not one of your beliefs.
I tend to do it both ways, because that is how the Progressive do it. Sort of like anyone who supports Soros or one of his 527 Foundation is a Commie, and anyone who goes to church tends to believe in god. You are judged by who your "friends" are. Man on Man can be done if you are a member of the group.

Why do the richest whites, score lower than the poorest Asians? Do the gene pool a favor and don't procreate. :thup:[/QUOTE

The Asians can thank the White Race for that. Chinese History: The White Tribes of Ancient China

Happened so long ago the white tribes in Asian have been bred out of existence but their IQ genes are still floating in the Asian DNA.

You say "blacks " as if it's a factual distinction. "Black" is a social label . I'd say most "blacks" have white, Hispanic , Asian , native blood mixed in genetically. And vice verse .

Wrong. Race is real and it matters:
Black lives matter is OK, but all lives matter is not. Go figure.
No One Dares Ask Who Sponsors This Illusion

In Africa, Black lives have never mattered. If they resent White people so much, they should go back to their jungle paradise and set up a utopia.

Couch Potatoes Get Their Brains Peeled
No, "data" is uncountable, like knowledge and information. You cannot have a data or two datas.

Those Who Are on Air Blow Your Mind

Defending your ventriloquists, you are sure such ignorant loudmouths must be right or they wouldn't be in such influential positions. You are begging the question (another phrase the fake-grammar media don't know how to use). Data should be used like "statistics" or "facts." Datum is like "statistic" or "fact."

Forum List

Back