🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do the right struggle with the concept of hate crime ?

Hate crime is Liberal filth punishing for what you think and it is despicable.

Is a Negro less dead if I shoot the shithead because he is a Negro or I shoot him just for the fun to see him die?

He is pretty dead either way and I am guilty of murder, aren't I?

Hate crimes just gives the Libtards a way to be oppressive for their agenda of filth.

This is the argument -

If you are murdered then you are dead. The motivation is immaterial.

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Lets look at two murders and explain why it matters.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.

Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.

Which is the worse murder ?

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

Im not sure if I can make it any simpler for you straw sucking shit kickers.
Murder isn't a second amendment right. Idiot.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.
Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.
Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act.

Leave it to a simpleton idiot like you to claim:
  1. That views on hate crimes are divided among party lines.
  2. That one murder is somehow worse than another because of what the perp THOUGHT while doing it.
  3. That anyone has a 2A right to blow another person's head off over a parking space.
  4. That anyone has a 2A right to murder someone for being the wrong color in the wrong place.
  5. That calling something a hate crime because YOU assign hate irregardless of the facts of the case brings greater justice.
  6. Are apparently unable to show any link between calling certain crimes "hate" crimes and any resulting reduction in those crimes.
If calling certain crimes "hate" crimes does nothing to bring greater justice to the victims nor does anything to impose a greater reluctance to committing them, then they have no point. Not that anyone but a fool like you believes that when a person is out there and about to commit a crime that they actually stop to consider that it might be deemed a "hate" crime and be penalized worse thus discouraging it!

My guess is that of all the "hate" crimes prosecuted out there, actual hate wasn't even a factor in 90% of them, because, truth be told, there is probably an element of "hate" in ALL crimes.

No one robs, mugs, rapes, kidnaps, steals from or murders another because they love them. :smoke:

AS usual, Tommy Titmeier provides a baseless thread to make clueless claims, really out to attack the right with in his ever-bitter leftist views, than to really say anything about "hate."

You are very welcome to switch the races. The principle is the same. The stats that you quote are pretty redundant as you do not stat why these people were murdered. That would determine if they were hate crimes.
That is beside my point. My point was that you chose to talk about a white guy killing a black guy. If hate crime was your notion, why not choose the black guy killing the white guy, since those are so much more common ?

This is the argument -

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

another false premise from a foreign idiot,,

neither of those is a constitutional right given by the 2nd amendment,,

its better you stay out of our politics and worry about your own problems,,
I obviously made it too complex for you.

Yes, you such a "quality poster".

You can take a pretty nuanced subject and explain it, or so you claim, in a few sentences.

Of course, you didn't help anyone understand why it is worse since both Jims are dead. And your claim that it is worse simply because Jim #2 is black explains nothing. There is no 2nd amendment right to shoot someone. If you own a gun, you follow the law. Your explanation demeans the life of Jim #1 because you are saying, in essence, it would be better to prevent 2 over 1 which is total crap.

You are very welcome to switch the races. The principle is the same. The stats that you quote are pretty redundant as you do not stat why these people were murdered. That would determine if they were hate crimes.
That is beside my point. My point was that you chose to talk about a white guy killing a black guy. If hate crime was your notion, why not choose the black guy killing the white guy, since those are so much more common ?

Obviously, Tommy is the real racist here only interested in promoting his racial agenda of anti-white, anti-right.

Imagine the HATE there must be involved to have to do that from ENGLAND striking out all the way across the Atlantic.

This is the argument -

I will approach it from the opposite direction. If somebody shoots a police officer, why should it be a bigger crime, than shooting anybody else. Murder is murder, why do we need a separate law?
Was he murdered because he was a policeman or for some other reason ?

Was he murdered ?

End of question.

Obviously, Tommy is the real racist here only interested in promoting his racial agenda of anti-white, anti-right.

Imagine the HATE there must be involved to have to do that from ENGLAND striking out all the way across the Atlantic.

But, on another thread, Tommy called himself a "QUALITY POSTER".

My side hurt, I was laughing so hard.

But, on another thread, Tommy called himself a "QUALITY POSTER".

My side hurt, I was laughing so hard.

But Tommy IS a quality poster.

Just that it is a very LOW quality.

The thread title is inaccurate. Here is the correct version:

Why do the Progs struggle with hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance?

NOPE!!!
murder is already illegal,, thats enough for me,,
Are you similarly against the "terrorism" laws? Since murder is already illegal.
thats changing the subject,, but since you asked could you be more specific as to which law you are talking about,,

keep in mind terrorism is politically based not racial,,,
Terrorism is the ultimate "hate crime" As George W. Bush said, the terrorists hate us for our freedoms.

NOPE!!!
murder is already illegal,, thats enough for me,,
Are you similarly against the "terrorism" laws? Since murder is already illegal.
thats changing the subject,, but since you asked could you be more specific as to which law you are talking about,,

keep in mind terrorism is politically based not racial,,,
Terrorism is the ultimate "hate crime" As George W. Bush said, the terrorists hate us for our freedoms.
GW was a tyrant and a moron and you said nothing specific,,,

This is the argument -

Tommy, you have no right to comment on the Second Amendment because you're a cowardly Brit who let the government take away your right to bear arms.

It depends on the circumstances. Such as we've seen where a black guy was 20-30 feet away from the officer with a knife, or a pipe or other close distance weapon. And the officer chose to use deadly force far before it was warranted.
I wonder if you have any idea what "warranted" really means. A black guy reaches into his pocket or a car window, while in a confrontation with a cop. Would you say it's "warranted" for the cop to shoot him then ?

yeah no. The same argument can be made for any type of crime. If greed is the motivation for crime we should have greed crime, no?
Then you're too late. The federal sentencing guidelines use that as a sentencing factor. As do others.

Once these scores are determined, the court may apply an enhancement or any aggravating or mitigating circumstances

The five unique matrices tailor the Offense Gravity Score and Prior Record Score to the criminal defendant’s conduct. Hence, when a court uses a specific matrix focused on specific criminal conduct, the defendant’s imposed sentence is better adapted for the criminal defendant’s wrongdoing

White-collar crimes tend to be non-violent offenses and motivated by greed; whereas other crimes, such as homicide or rape, are inherently violent and motivated by a multitude of factors

This is the argument -

Murder isn't a second amendment right. Idiot.
Its very difficult to discuss anything with a backward literalist. I should know better to confuse you by assuming that you were an adult.

I dont know if you have seen reports where many police departments require that in a situation where a person they are trying to detain is armed with a knife , they must maintain a minimum distance of 20 ft for their own safety. the suspect can move very fast and reach the officer in a matter of seconds. if the suspect charges the officer with the knife the officer is justified in firing his weapon. and another thing the officer is not required to stop the charging individual with a disabling shot, like a shot to a leg. wounded people can still continue charging. officers once they shoot,they shoot to kill to defend their own lives
As fast as the suspect can run at the officer, so can the officer sidestep the assailant, so he can approach him from the rear, and thus away from the weapon the person is carrying.

That's what training is for.

This is the argument -

Of course, the flaw in your "argument" is in the punishment. Murder 1, Fred gets a life sentence without parole. Murder 2, Fred gets a life sentence without parole plus 20 years. Or in Texas, Murder 1 gets a death sentence. Murder 2 gets a death sentence plus 20 years. Yippee skippee.

Prove it, wanker? Why are people who commit hate crimes more dangerous? Do have anything to back that up other than your childish emotions?
Because of the number of possible victims. Instead of targeting a single person, they target a group of people.

I wonder if you have any idea what "warranted" really means. A black guy reaches into his pocket or a car window, while in a confrontation with a cop. Would you say it's "warranted" for the cop to shoot him then ?

Did he turn toward the cop, or was he just digging around for his license?

Forum List

Back