Why do we care what happens with Israel?

You posted rhetoric Divine. Rhetoric don't mean shit. What do we get from Israel that we cant get on our own? Can you even answer? Is that why you are playing coy?
On the contrary, sir, I've posted several links with facts. So far, all I recall seeing you posting is opinion AKA heated rhetoric and, now, insults.

Additionally, I've posted several reasons why the US seeks alliances/relations/gives aid to foreign nations. Your response? "I don't care". Now you complain I'm not answering your questions. Man up and scroll up, TN.
"This link says" is not facts. I am wanting actual examples as to how they deserve BILLIONS every year. What do we get out of it?
American citizens traveling in peace.
Yes, because the ME has only been unstable for the last few years. Come on man.
There is a position of stability because of the conflicts. How long has it been going on? No all out war right? folks travel to the region from our country right? We don't have these folks always ending up captured right? If you think letting isreal collapse is good for us, then you sir are goofy. I'm just saying. We've been an allie for a purpose and you seem to be saying fk that position without knowing the consequences. I thought you were better than that.

Annexation of that part of the world always turns out very badly for the unsubstantial people of all nations involved, the elites however love the business of arms and war and endless conflict.
So you agree Putin is wrong to annex Crimea, Chechnya and the like?

I'm an american citizen, Putin doesn't give a fuck what I think, much like my own "leaders".
You didn't answer the question. Why not?

I've noticed that the world wide left seems to want to stick its nose in Israel's business on almost every single issue in the world. There are plenty of countries that have pretty bloody conflicts that the left doesn't seem to care about and everytime they 'intervene' to end the conflict they end up undermining Israel. Now if I secretly hated Jews and wanted them to be harmed I would not just come out and say lets fuck Israel over. I would say something like we need to end the fighting everytime Israel gets the upperhand so that they can never win at anything. It sounds really good and gives you some kind of plausible deniability on the issue.

You're blaming our obsession with the Middle East on the left?
The left are obsessed with a tiny strip of sand smaller than San Diego County in the Middle East.

Trump seems obsessed.

You posted rhetoric Divine. Rhetoric don't mean shit. What do we get from Israel that we cant get on our own? Can you even answer? Is that why you are playing coy?
On the contrary, sir, I've posted several links with facts. So far, all I recall seeing you posting is opinion AKA heated rhetoric and, now, insults.

Additionally, I've posted several reasons why the US seeks alliances/relations/gives aid to foreign nations. Your response? "I don't care". Now you complain I'm not answering your questions. Man up and scroll up, TN.
"This link says" is not facts. I am wanting actual examples as to how they deserve BILLIONS every year. What do we get out of it?
There is a position of stability because of the conflicts. How long has it been going on? No all out war right? folks travel to the region from our country right? We don't have these folks always ending up captured right? If you think letting isreal collapse is good for us, then you sir are goofy. I'm just saying. We've been an allie for a purpose and you seem to be saying fk that position without knowing the consequences. I thought you were better than that.

Sounds like we're going to have to rule the world. Empire is rather expensive, and this is how they die.

I've noticed that the world wide left seems to want to stick its nose in Israel's business on almost every single issue in the world. There are plenty of countries that have pretty bloody conflicts that the left doesn't seem to care about and everytime they 'intervene' to end the conflict they end up undermining Israel. Now if I secretly hated Jews and wanted them to be harmed I would not just come out and say lets fuck Israel over. I would say something like we need to end the fighting everytime Israel gets the upperhand so that they can never win at anything. It sounds really good and gives you some kind of plausible deniability on the issue.

The left are obsessed with a tiny strip of sand smaller than San Diego County in the Middle East.

Trump seems obsessed.
Because Obama is doing his best to stir up more Islamo violence before he leaves, dufus.

Sounds like we're going to have to rule the world. Empire is rather expensive, and this is how they die.
Why do you support ethnic cleansing?

American society is in a state of autosarcophagy. And our society was based upon ethnic cleansing.

I don't want them to collapse and I don't think they would. They are a powerhouse thanks to us.

Trump seems obsessed.
Because Obama is doing his best to stir up more Islamo violence before he leaves, dufus.

Are you addicted to nonsense, or is it just a casual recreational thing with you?

Why do you support a genocide of the Palestinians?

Fuck the Palestinians. They elected a terrorist org to lead them. They are fucking barbarians

If those damn Palestinians would stop hiding we could wipe them out.
Dumbass leftard, why do you support ethnic cleansing?

Trump seems obsessed.

Are you addicted to nonsense, or is it just a casual recreational thing with you?
Obama has our troops fighting in five wars now and he wants another bloodbath before he leaves.

Tell us why one Jew should not be allowed to live next door to a Palestinian.

Dude, the fact remains I listed facts and links to those facts plus gave reasons why we give foreign aid to several nations, including Israel. Your answer? "I don't care". So quit whining that I'm not answering your questions.

Forum List

Back