🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

You're asking the wrong person. Ask someone that's in the bottled water industry.
I asked you since you claim piss is fine to drink and thats why you dont wash your hands afterwards..

It is safe to drink, though I don't recommend it unless it's absolutely needed. I never said I personally never wash my hands.

Your lack of punctuation makes you look ignorant and uneducated, so please refrain from responding to anything I say until you learn how to write properly.
No stupid its not safe to drink. Its just a better alternative than dying. You told me before you never wash your hands.

Your posts regardless of punctuation highlight how stupid you are. I will just keep doing whatever I wish including responding to you since its fun mocking you.

Symptoms True or False It s Safe to Drink Your Urine Wellness 161688

With several caveats and under certain conditions, yes, it is safe to drink your urine.

Drinking urine when no other liquid is available—particularly fresh, safe drinking water—may be a matter of survival. Urine is largely comprised of water that has been filtered through the body as part of the body’s ongoing process of flushing out waste products. Although few people like the idea of drinking urine, fewer would prefer to suffer the ultimate consequences of dehydration.

Because urine is primarily water, drinking it in small amounts is probably harmless unless you’ve been exposed to medications or environmental toxins that your body is desperately trying to eliminate. When faced with life-threatening dehydration, drinking urine may make some sense, since the temporary benefits are likely to outweigh the risks. However, this last ditch effort will be short-lived, since the kidneys stop making urine as the dehydration worsens.

Asslips pwned again!! hahahahaha

You couldnt pwn anyone if you had help from scholar. You quoted someone that starts of his comment contradicting themselves.

"With several caveats and under certain conditions, yes, it is safe to drink your urine."

If it was safe why would there be any caveats or certain conditions? :laugh:

Read the article or have some one read it and explain it to you.

Both types of dryers, warm-air dryers and high-powered "jet-air" dryers. It didn't say higher amount than towel dispensers.

Your reading comprehension skills suck.
Hey stupid. You totally missed the point. There are no germs on the hands after using the air dryers idiot. You should get that reading comprehension of yours checked.

BTW retard. It did say exactly what you said it didnt say.

"The investigators measured airborne bacteria levels and found higher amounts of germs around both types of dryers than around towel dispensers."

Are you stupid? A study found that hand dryers SPREAD more germs than paper towels.
You just said it didnt say that. I said regardless of the air dryers having more germs around them that doesnt put the germs on the hands since they are killed by the heat from the air dryer.

It's the title of the article you moron. Damn you are one stupid boy.
I dont see anything about hands in the title moron. Damn you are one stupid convict.

What the fuck kind of dryers do you think they're talking about? You are one stupid punk.

Paper Towels or Hot Air Dryers - Which is Better Why

You've been pwned again!!

I asked you since you claim piss is fine to drink and thats why you dont wash your hands afterwards..

It is safe to drink, though I don't recommend it unless it's absolutely needed. I never said I personally never wash my hands.

Your lack of punctuation makes you look ignorant and uneducated, so please refrain from responding to anything I say until you learn how to write properly.
No stupid its not safe to drink. Its just a better alternative than dying. You told me before you never wash your hands.

Your posts regardless of punctuation highlight how stupid you are. I will just keep doing whatever I wish including responding to you since its fun mocking you.

With several caveats and under certain conditions, yes, it is safe to drink your urine.

Drinking urine when no other liquid is available—particularly fresh, safe drinking water—may be a matter of survival. Urine is largely comprised of water that has been filtered through the body as part of the body’s ongoing process of flushing out waste products. Although few people like the idea of drinking urine, fewer would prefer to suffer the ultimate consequences of dehydration.

Because urine is primarily water, drinking it in small amounts is probably harmless unless you’ve been exposed to medications or environmental toxins that your body is desperately trying to eliminate. When faced with life-threatening dehydration, drinking urine may make some sense, since the temporary benefits are likely to outweigh the risks. However, this last ditch effort will be short-lived, since the kidneys stop making urine as the dehydration worsens.

You couldnt pwn anyone if you had help from scholar. You quoted someone that starts of his comment contradicting themselves.

"With several caveats and under certain conditions, yes, it is safe to drink your urine."

I did. Never mentioned that meant more germs on the hands. Thats why you cant find a quote saying that. Its ok you have been pwned again but you should be used to it by now.
laugh.gif

Ooops!

Are Hand Dryers Sanitary - How To Content For Cleaning Professionals. Tags HandDryers TouchfreeFixtures

"The only studies that suggest this are funded by the paper towel manufacturers. Over the past 40 years, several studies have been published in well-known medical reviews on the health and benefits and hygienic superiority of hand dryers. Pier reviewed studies from the Mayo Clinic and other prestigious institutions favor hand dryers. In contrast, Laval University in Canada tested six brands of commercial paper towels and found high bacterial counts in all of them — especially those made from recycled fibers. - See more at: Are Hand Dryers Sanitary - How To Content For Cleaning Professionals. Tags HandDryers TouchfreeFixtures"

Hey stupid. You totally missed the point. There are no germs on the hands after using the air dryers idiot. You should get that reading comprehension of yours checked.

BTW retard. It did say exactly what you said it didnt say.

"The investigators measured airborne bacteria levels and found higher amounts of germs around both types of dryers than around towel dispensers."

Are you stupid? A study found that hand dryers SPREAD more germs than paper towels.
You just said it didnt say that. I said regardless of the air dryers having more germs around them that doesnt put the germs on the hands since they are killed by the heat from the air dryer.

It's the title of the article you moron. Damn you are one stupid boy.
I dont see anything about hands in the title moron. Damn you are one stupid convict.

What the fuck kind of dryers do you think they're talking about? You are one stupid punk.

Paper Towels or Hot Air Dryers - Which is Better Why

You've been pwned again!!
Your reading comprehension sucks. We are talking about the hands dummy. Germs on your hands. Get it through that convict mind. Besides thats not the link you orginally posted. Must be embarrassing to be so stupid.

Race has nothing to do with it.

The soap in the ladies' room gets changed about 3/1 over the men's' and our customers are an even 50/50 b/w m/f

I did. Never mentioned that meant more germs on the hands. Thats why you cant find a quote saying that. Its ok you have been pwned again but you should be used to it by now.
laugh.gif

Ooops!

Are Hand Dryers Sanitary - How To Content For Cleaning Professionals. Tags HandDryers TouchfreeFixtures

"The only studies that suggest this are funded by the paper towel manufacturers. Over the past 40 years, several studies have been published in well-known medical reviews on the health and benefits and hygienic superiority of hand dryers. Pier reviewed studies from the Mayo Clinic and other prestigious institutions favor hand dryers. In contrast, Laval University in Canada tested six brands of commercial paper towels and found high bacterial counts in all of them — especially those made from recycled fibers. - See more at: Are Hand Dryers Sanitary - How To Content For Cleaning Professionals. Tags HandDryers TouchfreeFixtures"

Really I don't think it matters. Nobody's walking out of a restroom a leper for life because some germ jumped on 'em, that's silly talk.

I'd just like blowers to go away for their unnecessary noise. Ever come out of washing your hands, or even a shower, to find there was nothing available to dry with? Remember what happened? It evaporated in a few minutes. Ain't like the world's coming to an end because you can't dry your hands "right now". Sheesh.

I've only seen it in liberal establishments. Race didn't matter. Maybe whitey was in a hurry to leave with you eyeballing their wares?
I didnt know movies, restaurants, sporting events etc were liberal or conservative.

Ive got your answer, simply figured it out from observing my dog. many white people have reverted back to certain instinctive memories such as marking their territory. What could be a better way? A pychiatrist might have a better take on that, but it may be an subconcious social reset function, brought on by social upheaval and confusion.

As to why its mostly white Liberals? well, they always have claimed to be closer to nature.

(ps. its always a good idea just to wash your hands several times a day anyway, they say shopping cart handles carry the most germs)

laugh.gif

Ooops!

Really I don't think it matters. Nobody's walking out of a restroom a leper for life because some germ jumped on 'em, that's silly talk.

I'd just like blowers to go away for their unnecessary noise. Ever come out of washing your hands, or even a shower, to find there was nothing available to dry with? Remember what happened? It evaporated in a few minutes. Ain't like the world's coming to an end because you can't dry your hands "right now". Sheesh.

Its not them I am worried about. Its me. Leaving piss and fecal matter on everything they touch is just nasty. I remember one of the guys I observed not washing his hands later coming up to me and introducing himself. I told him I had a cold and it would be better if we didnt shake hands.
laugh.gif

I've only seen it in liberal establishments. Race didn't matter. Maybe whitey was in a hurry to leave with you eyeballing their wares?
I didnt know movies, restaurants, sporting events etc were liberal or conservative.

Ive got your answer, simply figured it out from observing my dog. many white people have reverted back to certain instinctive memories such as marking their territory. What could be a better way? A pychiatrist might have a better take on that, but it may be an subconcious social reset function, brought on by social upheaval and confusion.

As to why its mostly white Liberals? well, they always have claimed to be closer to nature.

(ps. its always a good idea just to wash your hands several times a day anyway, they say shopping cart handles carry the most germs)
I'm pretty sure a lot of these guys are conservatives. I agree shopping carts probably carry alot of germs too.

I'm pretty sure a lot of these guys are conservatives. I agree shopping carts probably carry alot of germs too.

Fecal Bacteria on 72 of Shopping Carts Inside Health News

that may be, but i like to think its just Liberals, it helps me to sleep better at night

I've been going to the boys room for a while so I know what's typical. Occasionally someone zips out the door without washing. At Barnes & Nobles/Starbucks it was rare to see anyone wash. I honestly believe liberals don't think their germs are harmful because they are special people. Except for the females, they do wash.

I wash thoroughly coming back whenever I go out. And I won't browse a book stores any more without wearing gloves.

I've been going to the boys room for a while so I know what's typical. Occasionally someone zips out the door without washing. At Barnes & Nobles/Starbucks it was rare to see anyone wash. I honestly believe liberals don't think their germs are harmful because they are special people.

See, I'm far more concerned with picking up mental germs like this ^^.

I dunno, maybe it's mercury in the food chain....

I've been going to the boys room for a while so I know what's typical. Occasionally someone zips out the door without washing. At Barnes & Nobles/Starbucks it was rare to see anyone wash. I honestly believe liberals don't think their germs are harmful because they are special people.
See, I'm far more concerned with picking up mental germs like this ^^.

I dunno, maybe it's mercury in the food chain....
But you're "special".

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.
Fuck you when I went to a Detroit school black kids took shits at school and didn't wipe because there was no tp. That's nasty.

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)
You consider urine clean?

No. But unless I urinate into my palm it isn't coming into contact with my hands. And since I'd have showered prior to going out, everything's clean.

If you think you should wash your hands after handling your penis, have to ask yourself why you'd ask a lover to put it in their mouth. :)
You are so freaking clever sometimes.

Yea. Why is your dick dirty? Lol

Who thinks of this for a topic?

What is wrong with you?

Obviously you haven't met Healthmyths.

Dat dood actually started a thread on the burning topic of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.
I'm not even making that up. Axe him.

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)
You consider urine clean?

It's sterile enough to drink as any survival guide will tell you.

Most scientists say that a human could last an extra day or two if they had to drink their own urine to survive. The 5 percent of urine that is comprised of waste and other bodily toxins that is normally filtered and excreted will continue to go back through your system to the kidneys. After a few days of this, the urine in your body will become dangerously concentrated with toxins and by-products causing symptoms that are similar to total kidney failure.

Survival 101 Is Urine Sterile Enough To Drink Curiosity Aroused
So why dont they sell bottled piss instead of drinking water?

Numerous people have survived in rubble after earthquakes drinking their own urine. Think it was the big Mexico City quake that collapse a home on a family. The father tried getting his wife to drink her own urine but she refused. She died. He drank his and lived. They were buried for a few days before being rescued.
I know all about drinking your piss to survive. My question is why dont they sell bottled piss if its so clean?

People survive in spite of drinking piss not because of it

Any serious survival expert will tell you the same thing

That ridiculousness aside urine is no more or less sterile than any other part of your body.

But like I said before all you have to do is learn not to piss on your hands

Forum List

Back