🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

You consider urine clean?

It's sterile enough to drink as any survival guide will tell you.

Most scientists say that a human could last an extra day or two if they had to drink their own urine to survive. The 5 percent of urine that is comprised of waste and other bodily toxins that is normally filtered and excreted will continue to go back through your system to the kidneys. After a few days of this, the urine in your body will become dangerously concentrated with toxins and by-products causing symptoms that are similar to total kidney failure.

Survival 101 Is Urine Sterile Enough To Drink Curiosity Aroused
So why dont they sell bottled piss instead of drinking water?

Numerous people have survived in rubble after earthquakes drinking their own urine. Think it was the big Mexico City quake that collapse a home on a family. The father tried getting his wife to drink her own urine but she refused. She died. He drank his and lived. They were buried for a few days before being rescued.
I know all about drinking your piss to survive. My question is why dont they sell bottled piss if its so clean?

People survive in spite of drinking piss not because of it

Any serious survival expert will tell you the same thing

That ridiculousness aside urine is no more or less sterile than any other part of your body.

But like I said before all you have to do is learn not to piss on your hands
Maybe that's easier said than done when you have such a big dick? You're peeing out of a straw and he's pissing out of a big black fire hose.

It's sterile enough to drink as any survival guide will tell you.

Most scientists say that a human could last an extra day or two if they had to drink their own urine to survive. The 5 percent of urine that is comprised of waste and other bodily toxins that is normally filtered and excreted will continue to go back through your system to the kidneys. After a few days of this, the urine in your body will become dangerously concentrated with toxins and by-products causing symptoms that are similar to total kidney failure.

Survival 101 Is Urine Sterile Enough To Drink Curiosity Aroused
So why dont they sell bottled piss instead of drinking water?

Numerous people have survived in rubble after earthquakes drinking their own urine. Think it was the big Mexico City quake that collapse a home on a family. The father tried getting his wife to drink her own urine but she refused. She died. He drank his and lived. They were buried for a few days before being rescued.
I know all about drinking your piss to survive. My question is why dont they sell bottled piss if its so clean?

People survive in spite of drinking piss not because of it

Any serious survival expert will tell you the same thing

That ridiculousness aside urine is no more or less sterile than any other part of your body.

But like I said before all you have to do is learn not to piss on your hands
Maybe that's easier said than done when you have such a big dick? You're peeing out of a straw and he's pissing out of a big black fire hose.

Actually if he does indeed have more to hold onto then it should be easier not to piss on his hands

Freaking out about what might be on a doorhandle sure is.
Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

Next time you're out on one of your restroom adventures, and the place has a hand dryer, ask management the last time the filter in it was changed (hint, most won't even know they have a filter).

If you saw the crap in those filters you would run in fear of anyone using one.

Sure, wash you're hands then put them under one of those germ traps!
That sounds a bit like some urban legend. You do realize the filter is used to stop the bacteria right? A buildup would actually stop more bacteria. The heat produced by the dryer is going kill any bacteria in the filter as well.

FRIDAY, Nov. 21, 2014 (HealthDay News) -- Those air-blown hand dryers in public restrooms may spread far more germs than conventional paper towels, a new study suggests.

Restroom Hand Dryers Spread More Germs Than Paper Towels Study Finds WebMD
From your link.

"The investigators measured airborne bacteria levels and found higher amounts of germs around both types of dryers than around towel dispensers."

Didnt see anything about more germs on the hands. You want to know why? The heated air from blower kills them.

If the air was hot enough to do that, it would burn your hands.

Why do blacks not give a damn about their own families
Why do blacks kill 5 times as many people per capita compared to whites?

Many questions.

No. But unless I urinate into my palm it isn't coming into contact with my hands. And since I'd have showered prior to going out, everything's clean.

If you think you should wash your hands after handling your penis, have to ask yourself why you'd ask a lover to put it in their mouth. :)
You wash your ass too, why not scoop your hand in there and lick it?

No problem. Google analingus. :)

Better off licking a clean anus than woman's vagina that's for gd sure. :)
Impossible.

A clean anus is just skin. A clean vagina still has bacterial goup in it.

if it's all the same to you, I'll lick my gal's pussy if she so desires

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)

No. But unless I urinate into my palm it isn't coming into contact with my hands. And since I'd have showered prior to going out, everything's clean.

If you think you should wash your hands after handling your penis, have to ask yourself why you'd ask a lover to put it in their mouth. :)
Its a known fact that droplets of urine get on your hands when you take a piss.

I dont ask women to do that. If I were to ask it wouldnt be until after I am clean.

Urine isn't poison yanno. Before toothpaste we cleaned our teeth with it.
Urine is waste. If your body thinks its poison then its poison. I have to see the link on your toothpaste claim. My family used baking soda.
I don't believe it. think he's just trying to get someone to piss on their toothbrush.

Forum List

Back