🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)
You consider urine clean?

It's sterile enough to drink as any survival guide will tell you.

Most scientists say that a human could last an extra day or two if they had to drink their own urine to survive. The 5 percent of urine that is comprised of waste and other bodily toxins that is normally filtered and excreted will continue to go back through your system to the kidneys. After a few days of this, the urine in your body will become dangerously concentrated with toxins and by-products causing symptoms that are similar to total kidney failure.

Survival 101 Is Urine Sterile Enough To Drink Curiosity Aroused

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.

Perhaps they've learned not to piss on their hands.
Everybody that holds their dick while pissing gets piss on their hands stupid.

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)

Most scientists say that a human could last an extra day or two if they had to drink their own urine to survive. The 5 percent of urine that is comprised of waste and other bodily toxins that is normally filtered and excreted will continue to go back through your system to the kidneys. After a few days of this, the urine in your body will become dangerously concentrated with toxins and by-products causing symptoms that are similar to total kidney failure.

So why dont they sell bottled piss instead of drinking water?

Numerous people have survived in rubble after earthquakes drinking their own urine. Think it was the big Mexico City quake that collapse a home on a family. The father tried getting his wife to drink her own urine but she refused. She died. He drank his and lived. They were buried for a few days before being rescued.

I was walking through a neighborhood and I noticed all the ghettos had just one parent, almost always a female. I also have never seen a black person in a library in my life. And everytime I have seen a white girl (usually fat and ugly) with a black guy she ALWAYS pays the bill. ALWAYS.

I'm a housing inspector. I've seen what passes for hygiene in the homes of some of these hillbillies.

Not only do I wash may hands a half dozen times through the course of the day, but each and every time I use the restroom.

I've sworn off eating at any buffet. I hate to think about the knuckle dragging mouth breathers using the restroom, assuming their hands are clean by virtue of utter stupidity, then heading off to the salad bar!

After a little processing ----- they do.

onion_news2738_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.

Really?

You should get a drain plug installed on the end. Sends it all to one place. I got mine so long ago I don't even remember it.

Maybe dudes like you with little dicks have that problem, but anyone with a normal size dick does not get piss on their hands.

Not everyone.

How the hell should I know? I just know that it is safe to drink if the need ever arises.

You should try it the next time you are in a public restroom. Its unreal. Its so bad that I use a piece of tissue or paper towel with me to hold the handle to the door when I leave the restroom.

That's not a good sign. Soon you'll be walking around in a surgical mask and living in a bubble so as to never contact germs.

Lighten up. OCD is a dead end.
Not that type. Its not OCD. If you dont wash your hands after you piss or take a dump what else is on your hands?

Freaking out about what might be on a doorhandle sure is.
Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

Next time you're out on one of your restroom adventures, and the place has a hand dryer, ask management the last time the filter in it was changed (hint, most won't even know they have a filter).

If you saw the crap in those filters you would run in fear of anyone using one.

Sure, wash you're hands then put them under one of those germ traps!

You should try it the next time you are in a public restroom. Its unreal. Its so bad that I use a piece of tissue or paper towel with me to hold the handle to the door when I leave the restroom.

That's not a good sign. Soon you'll be walking around in a surgical mask and living in a bubble so as to never contact germs.

Not that type. Its not OCD. If you dont wash your hands after you piss or take a dump what else is on your hands?

Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

Next time you're out on one of your restroom adventures, and the place has a hand dryer, ask management the last time the filter in it was changed (hint, most won't even know they have a filter).

That sounds a bit like some urban legend. You do realize the filter is used to stop the bacteria right? A buildup would actually stop more bacteria. The heat produced by the dryer is going kill any bacteria in the filter as well.

I was walking out of a rest room and didn't wash my hands and some nosy guy said to me, "My father taught me to wash my hands after I piss"

To which I replied, "My father taught me not to piss on my hands"

That sounds a bit like some urban legend. You do realize the filter is used to stop the bacteria right? A buildup would actually stop more bacteria. The heat produced by the dryer is going kill any bacteria in the filter as well.
Stop hanging out in men's washrooms you sick fuck.

I don't touch anything in public restrooms. I'd rather take a chance with my own germs than pick up some of the crap that comes in on other people from God knows where.

FRIDAY, Nov. 21, 2014 (HealthDay News) -- Those air-blown hand dryers in public restrooms may spread far more germs than conventional paper towels, a new study suggests.

Restroom Hand Dryers Spread More Germs Than Paper Towels Study Finds WebMD

Using a public restroom hand dryer You may be spreading bacteria all over the place. - The Washington Post

Could be, but not according to this article. Screw the filter, just how it spreads bacteria is troublesome.

Numerous people have survived in rubble after earthquakes drinking their own urine. Think it was the big Mexico City quake that collapse a home on a family. The father tried getting his wife to drink her own urine but she refused. She died. He drank his and lived. They were buried for a few days before being rescued.
I know all about drinking your piss to survive. My question is why dont they sell bottled piss if its so clean?

I know all about drinking your piss to survive. My question is why dont they sell bottled piss if its so clean?

You're asking the wrong person. Ask someone that's in the bottled water industry.

Forum List

Back