🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

Not that type. Its not OCD. If you dont wash your hands after you piss or take a dump what else is on your hands?

Freaking out about what might be on a doorhandle sure is.
Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

Nobody shits on a doorhandle. I mean -- get a grip. Pun intended.
If they get shit on their hands, dont wash them, and then grab the door handle........

You should channel that hyperactive imagination into something creative.
You think thats imaginative? If someone doesnt wash his hands after taking a shit, I'm pretty sure fecal matter is going to be on the door.

Last edited:
I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.

The truth is there are far more germs on the handles of the sink faucets and the doorknob than there are on your genitals. Assuming, of course, that you bathe regularly.

Germaphobia in Western society really is stupid. Of course you are going to be more cautious if you live in Liberia, but for the most part you have nothing to worry about if you're at some restaurant in Pittsburgh. Worst case scenario you are going to catch somebody's cold, but that has nothing to do with whether or not they wash their hands after using the restroom.

True -- we've developed the OCD-clean obsession with endless ubiquitous "hand sanitizers" -- in the place that least needs it.

I'm far more concerned with breathing the recycled air on a plane. Or what's in the food supply and the institutional water.
Washing your hands is something you can control. I dont like hand sanitizers but if there is nothing else then they should be used after taking a piss or a dump.

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.
I would imagine that the white men want to hurry up and exit the restroom.

When they notice a creepy black boy watching them as they urinate and then follow them to the door. .... :lol: :lol:
They didnt know I was watching them not wash their hands. Besides this isnt the first time I have seen this. Now that you mention it why do white guys talk to you while you are taking a piss?

Again, never seen this. They don't talk to me.

What's far more bizarre is guys at the urinal or in the stall -- on the phone. :cuckoo:

The truth is there are far more germs on the handles of the sink faucets and the doorknob than there are on your genitals. Assuming, of course, that you bathe regularly.

Germaphobia in Western society really is stupid. Of course you are going to be more cautious if you live in Liberia, but for the most part you have nothing to worry about if you're at some restaurant in Pittsburgh. Worst case scenario you are going to catch somebody's cold, but that has nothing to do with whether or not they wash their hands after using the restroom.

Amazingly, though we do have this fear of our own bodies and germs, that hasn't translated as yet to knowing how to cough or sneeze into our sleeves instead of our hands. Nor has it made the Asian practice of wearing a face mask when sick so as to not infect your coworkers or classmates with your cold routine either.

When they notice a creepy black boy watching them as they urinate and then follow them to the door. .... :lol: :lol:
They didnt know I was watching them not wash their hands. Besides this isnt the first time I have seen this. Now that you mention it why do white guys talk to you while you are taking a piss?

What's far more bizarre is guys at the urinal or in the stall -- on the phone. :cuckoo:
Right? I'm thinking couldnt that call wait until you are done?
lol.gif

Last edited:
While there's a number of uses for our own urine, there's only one use for our own fesces that comes to mind - getting out of jury duty. Use your imagination. :)

Not sure how that works -- I actually have jury duty coming up, I'm looking forward to it.

But feces do have another use. They get you out of being drafted into the army.

Amirite Ted?

True -- we've developed the OCD-clean obsession with endless ubiquitous "hand sanitizers" -- in the place that least needs it.

I'm far more concerned with breathing the recycled air on a plane. Or what's in the food supply and the institutional water.

I won't use the sanitizers. Smearing chemicals on your hands all day? Not a good idea. At my work, they installed these wonderful gadgets that blow hot air on your hands. You stick them into the machine and they get dried. A nice wet area kept warm. No hazard there at all. With that, the sink faucets and the door handle, the cleanest thing I'm going to touch during my visit is my penis.

Amazingly, though we do have this fear of our own bodies and germs, that hasn't translated as yet to knowing how to cough or sneeze into our sleeves instead of our hands. Nor has it made the Asian practice of wearing a face mask when sick so as to not infect your coworkers or classmates with your cold routine either.
Asians, for the most part live in crowded conditions in their native countries. They are very conscious of disease transmissions in such tight quarters.

Right? I'm thinking couldnt that call wait until your are done?
lol.gif

Now think about talking on someone else's phone -- and he's the same guy who was so into his phone call while taking a dump that he didn't wash -- well, he couldn't... he had the phone in one hand! Can't get it wet.

I won't use the sanitizers. Smearing chemicals on your hands all day? Not a good idea. At my work, they installed these wonderful gadgets that blow hot air on your hands. You stick them into the machine and they get dried. A nice wet area kept warm. No hazard there at all. With that, the sink faucets and the door handle, the cleanest thing I'm going to touch during my visit is my penis.
The only bad thing about the air dryers is that you have to go get some toilet paper for the door handle as you leave if you didnt notice them before your washed your hands.

lol.gif

Now think about talking on someone else's phone -- and he's the same guy who was so into his phone call while taking a dump that he didn't wash -- well, he couldn't... he had the phone in one hand! Can't get it wet.
Thats what pockets and bluetooth are for.

lol.gif

Thats what pockets and bluetooth are for.

How do you expect me to hold the phone in my tooth?

Ugh. That joke sucked. Sorry, but I'm bored. :D

The only bad thing about the air dryers is that you have to go get some toilet paper for the door handle as you leave if you didnt notice them before your washed your hands.

The blowers are germ manufacturing systems. Peeing on your hands would be cleaner.

Asians, for the most part live in crowded conditions in their native countries. They are very conscious of disease transmissions in such tight quarters.

More that they're far more conscientious. Guy in Fukushima was a farmer after the meltdowns and selling slightly radioactive crops. Though no one got sick that he knew of, guilt of this led him to commit suicide hanging himself when he found out.

I cant stand this. Ladies at my work do this. I am in there doing my business and they come in talkin on their phone and go to the bathroom mid conversation. I don't get it. And they are business calls!

The other person is going to hear me flushing the toilet...ugh.

The blowers are germ manufacturing systems. Peeing on your hands would be cleaner.
Explain your reasoning.

Forum List

Back