🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

You should try it the next time you are in a public restroom. Its unreal. Its so bad that I use a piece of tissue or paper towel with me to hold the handle to the door when I leave the restroom.

That's not a good sign. Soon you'll be walking around in a surgical mask and living in a bubble so as to never contact germs.

Lighten up. OCD is a dead end.
Not that type. Its not OCD. If you dont wash your hands after you piss or take a dump what else is on your hands?

Freaking out about what might be on a doorhandle sure is.
Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

If on your way out of a public toilet using a paper towel is actually a sensible idea. More things catchable from the doorknob than colds and flus.

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.

The truth is there are far more germs on the handles of the sink faucets and the doorknob than there are on your genitals. Assuming, of course, that you bathe regularly.

Because white people have smaller penises, so we only have to hold it with two fingers.

"White people be like this. Black people be like this."

Speak for yourself. Personally I keep mine on a spool. It's the only way I can walk around without being arrested.

spool-and-string-cat-toy-by-petstages.jpg

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)
You consider urine clean?

No. But unless I urinate into my palm it isn't coming into contact with my hands. And since I'd have showered prior to going out, everything's clean.

If you think you should wash your hands after handling your penis, have to ask yourself why you'd ask a lover to put it in their mouth. :)
Its a known fact that droplets of urine get on your hands when you take a piss.

I dont ask women to do that. If I were to ask it wouldnt be until after I am clean.

Urine isn't poison yanno. Before toothpaste we cleaned our teeth with it.

Really?

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.
I would imagine that the white men want to hurry up and exit the restroom.

When they notice a creepy black guy watching them as they urinate and then follow them to the door. .... :lol: :lol:

What kind of sick puppy are you?
What - you stand in the bathroom with a notepad and watch people pee?
You decided to make a "sport" of seeing if people wash their hands?
Your messed up.
Youre deflecting instead of answering the OP.

What? You ARE the OP...

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

So far I have heard that urine is actually pretty clean as the main excuse. I disagree but at least its a reason.

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)

No. But unless I urinate into my palm it isn't coming into contact with my hands. And since I'd have showered prior to going out, everything's clean.

If you think you should wash your hands after handling your penis, have to ask yourself why you'd ask a lover to put it in their mouth. :)

I dont ask women to do that. If I were to ask it wouldnt be until after I am clean.

Urine is waste. If your body thinks its poison then its poison. I have to see the link on your toothpaste claim. My family used baking soda.

Five Great Uses for Pee

-- see uh..... Number One. :rofl:

I used to use baking soda, until my dentist pointed out it's alkaline, which is not the way the bacteria in my mouth should be steered.

Really?

Really really. Ancient Romans used urine for tooth cleaner. Works because of the minute amounts of ammonia in it. Works well for athelete's foot as well peeing on your feet durign a shower. The ammonia kills the fungus.

What's more disturbing than the guy who doesn't wash his hands after pissing is the guy who hangs around in men's rooms watching them piss.

I would imagine that the white men want to hurry up and exit the restroom.

When they notice a creepy black boy watching them as they urinate and then follow them to the door. .... :lol: :lol:
They didnt know I was watching them not wash their hands. Besides this isnt the first time I have seen this. Now that you mention it why do white guys talk to you while you are taking a piss?

You should try it the next time you are in a public restroom. Its unreal. Its so bad that I use a piece of tissue or paper towel with me to hold the handle to the door when I leave the restroom.

That's not a good sign. Soon you'll be walking around in a surgical mask and living in a bubble so as to never contact germs.

Not that type. Its not OCD. If you dont wash your hands after you piss or take a dump what else is on your hands?

Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

Pogo cleans the toilet with his tongue, so he wouldn't know. It's not a fetish I've gotten into, but to each their own. :thup:

I can't recommend it. Kills your neck.

They didnt know I was watching them not wash their hands. Besides this isnt the first time I have seen this. Now that you mention it why do white guys talk to you while you are taking a piss?
Seriously dude.........you got issues. ..... :lol: :lol:

While there's a number of uses for our own urine, there's only one use for our own fesces that comes to mind - getting out of jury duty. Use your imagination. :)

The truth is there are far more germs on the handles of the sink faucets and the doorknob than there are on your genitals. Assuming, of course, that you bathe regularly.

Germaphobia in Western society really is stupid. Of course you are going to be more cautious if you live in Liberia, but for the most part you have nothing to worry about if you're at some restaurant in Pittsburgh. Worst case scenario you are going to catch somebody's cold, but that has nothing to do with whether or not they wash their hands after using the restroom.

Urine is waste. If your body thinks its poison then its poison. I have to see the link on your toothpaste claim. My family used baking soda.

Five Great Uses for Pee

-- see uh..... Number One. :rofl:

I used to use baking soda, until my dentist pointed out it's alkaline, which is not the way the bacteria in my mouth should be steered.
Thats fucking nasty! :laugh:

Nobody shits on a doorhandle. I mean -- get a grip. Pun intended.
If they get shit on their hands, dont wash them, and then grab the door handle........

You should channel that hyperactive imagination into something creative.

Germaphobia in Western society really is stupid. Of course you are going to be more cautious if you live in Liberia, but for the most part you have nothing to worry about if you're at some restaurant in Pittsburgh. Worst case scenario you are going to catch somebody's cold, but that has nothing to do with whether or not they wash their hands after using the restroom.

True -- we've developed the OCD-clean obsession with endless ubiquitous "hand sanitizers" -- in the place that least needs it.

I'm far more concerned with breathing the recycled air on a plane. Or what's in the food supply and the institutional water.

Forum List

Back