🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

in my experience running a very large auditorium men of all colors wash there hands the least. Women run a close second.
as to groups teenagers top the list...

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.
I would imagine that the white men want to hurry up and exit the restroom.

When they notice a creepy black boy watching them as they urinate and then follow them to the door. .... :lol: :lol:
They didnt know I was watching them not wash their hands. Besides this isnt the first time I have seen this. Now that you mention it why do white guys talk to you while you are taking a piss?

Again, never seen this. They don't talk to me.

What's far more bizarre is guys at the urinal or in the stall -- on the phone. :cuckoo:

I cant stand this. Ladies at my work do this. I am in there doing my business and they come in talkin on their phone and go to the bathroom mid conversation. I don't get it. And they are business calls!

The other person is going to hear me flushing the toilet...ugh.
I've never met a woman that would do something like that. I have always thought women were way more socially in tune than men.

I have noticed this really weird generalization happen time and time again with very few exceptions. I first noticed it in the military. Every time I go to the movies I notice it. It really hit me yesterday when I decided to count at a sporting event. I would say about 90% of the white guys I observed did not wash their hands. The whole time I watched only 2 other people from different races did not wash their hands. 1 was Mexican and the other was what looked to be Chinese. The rest were by far White guys. I noticed the few East Indian and Black guys made much fuss over washing their hands.

The truth is there are far more germs on the handles of the sink faucets and the doorknob than there are on your genitals. Assuming, of course, that you bathe regularly.

It's a matter of taking things to extremes -- sure there are germs there, for the 1/3 of a second you're in contact with the faucet -- while by definition washing your hands anyway.

Now telephones by contrast, you've got people breathing on a mouthpiece for minutes or hours at a time. Now you might have time for germs to hang, even though sitting on plastic or metal.

In a radio station where you've got multiple people coming in using the same broadcast mic, and that mic has a foam windscreen on it (or in it), and you're working up close during your intake breaths, you have much more a chance of transmission. But even then, one of your on-air talent would have to be seriously sick to spread something around in my experience. That's the level of exposure needed before it's a factor.

We forget, these invasions come at us every minute and our bodies are made to defend themselves. Let's quit babying ourselves and let the body do its job already.

in my experience running a very large auditorium men of all colors wash there hands the least. Women run a close second.
as to groups teenagers top the list...
Thats interesting. I know as a Black person you wouldnt be able to live down the shame if you didnt wash your hands. I know a lot of the East Indian and Arab cultures are like that as well.

The truth is there are far more germs on the handles of the sink faucets and the doorknob than there are on your genitals. Assuming, of course, that you bathe regularly.

Germaphobia in Western society really is stupid. Of course you are going to be more cautious if you live in Liberia, but for the most part you have nothing to worry about if you're at some restaurant in Pittsburgh. Worst case scenario you are going to catch somebody's cold, but that has nothing to do with whether or not they wash their hands after using the restroom.

True -- we've developed the OCD-clean obsession with endless ubiquitous "hand sanitizers" -- in the place that least needs it.

I'm far more concerned with breathing the recycled air on a plane. Or what's in the food supply and the institutional water.

I won't use the sanitizers. Smearing chemicals on your hands all day? Not a good idea. At my work, they installed these wonderful gadgets that blow hot air on your hands. You stick them into the machine and they get dried. A nice wet area kept warm. No hazard there at all. With that, the sink faucets and the door handle, the cleanest thing I'm going to touch during my visit is my penis.

Agree on the chemicals. :thup:

But I hate hate hate those blow dryers. When I'm crowned Emperor they'll be the third thing to go, for the same reason as the second (gas powered brooms, a/k/a "leaf blowers"). WAY too much noise.

When they notice a creepy black boy watching them as they urinate and then follow them to the door. .... :lol: :lol:
They didnt know I was watching them not wash their hands. Besides this isnt the first time I have seen this. Now that you mention it why do white guys talk to you while you are taking a piss?

What's far more bizarre is guys at the urinal or in the stall -- on the phone. :cuckoo:

I cant stand this. Ladies at my work do this. I am in there doing my business and they come in talkin on their phone and go to the bathroom mid conversation. I don't get it. And they are business calls!

That depends on whether the party on the phone is a good listener actually.... :D

Germaphobia in Western society really is stupid. Of course you are going to be more cautious if you live in Liberia, but for the most part you have nothing to worry about if you're at some restaurant in Pittsburgh. Worst case scenario you are going to catch somebody's cold, but that has nothing to do with whether or not they wash their hands after using the restroom.

True -- we've developed the OCD-clean obsession with endless ubiquitous "hand sanitizers" -- in the place that least needs it.

I'm far more concerned with breathing the recycled air on a plane. Or what's in the food supply and the institutional water.

I won't use the sanitizers. Smearing chemicals on your hands all day? Not a good idea. At my work, they installed these wonderful gadgets that blow hot air on your hands. You stick them into the machine and they get dried. A nice wet area kept warm. No hazard there at all. With that, the sink faucets and the door handle, the cleanest thing I'm going to touch during my visit is my penis.
The only bad thing about the air dryers is that you have to go get some toilet paper for the door handle as you leave if you didnt notice them before your washed your hands.

The blowers are germ manufacturing systems. Peeing on your hands would be cleaner.
Explain your reasoning.

Urine is sterile and contains anti-microbial elements. However, on second thought, that was a pretty stupid comment because it certainly wouldn't stay sterile for long. So let me take that comment back and pretend I actually think before I type.

I've never met a woman that would do something like that. I have always thought women were way more socially in tune than men.

I think womans rest rooms are a lot more disgusting than mens. I have heard this often from cleaning crews also.

You would have to spend time observing them in public restrooms to know. I don't think that will work well for you.

I think womans rest rooms are a lot more disgusting than mens. I have heard this often from cleaning crews also.
I can vouch for womens restrooms being nasty. Prior to getting into IT one of my jobs required me to clean the restrooms where I worked and frankly I was shocked at the womens bathroom. I was talking more about being on the phone while in the restroom.

From this day on I have determined that I will go into a public restroom for only two reasons. To read the writings on the wall and to piss on my feet.

You would have to spend time observing them in public restrooms to know. I don't think that will work well for you.
Every women I know thinks its disgusting.

Why do black people walk around with their pants down around their knees? They look fucking stupid.

The only bad thing about the air dryers is that you have to go get some toilet paper for the door handle as you leave if you didnt notice them before your washed your hands.

The blowers are germ manufacturing systems. Peeing on your hands would be cleaner.
Explain your reasoning.

Urine is sterile and contains anti-microbial elements. However, on second thought, that was a pretty stupid comment because it certainly wouldn't stay sterile for long. So let me take that comment back and pretend I actually think before I type.

Damn. I was hoping for the dirt on blowers. Like maybe how they blow the germs off your hands into the air for everybody else to breathe.

The funniest part about this thread is that Asclespias blew these dudes right afterwards.

Why do black people walk around with their pants down around their knees? They look fucking stupid.
Like these Black guys?
1333051771-jeans_sagging_2.jpg

Besides, what does that have to do with the thread?

Perhaps they've learned not to piss on their hands.

Forum List

Back