🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do White Men Not Wash Their Hands After Using the Restroom?

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)
You consider urine clean?
No. But unless I urinate into my palm it isn't coming into contact with my hands. And since I'd have showered prior to going out, everything's clean.

If you think you should wash your hands after handling your penis, have to ask yourself why you'd ask a lover to put it in their mouth. :)
You wash your ass too, why not scoop your hand in there and lick it?

No problem. Google analingus. :)

Better off licking a clean anus than woman's vagina that's for gd sure. :)
Impossible.

My penis isn't dirty after urinating. If anything it's cleaner as the passage of urine out of the body takes anything in the urethra out with it. :)
No. But unless I urinate into my palm it isn't coming into contact with my hands. And since I'd have showered prior to going out, everything's clean.

If you think you should wash your hands after handling your penis, have to ask yourself why you'd ask a lover to put it in their mouth. :)

In your world. But I doubt you'll die of old age.

You should try it the next time you are in a public restroom. Its unreal. Its so bad that I use a piece of tissue or paper towel with me to hold the handle to the door when I leave the restroom.

That's not a good sign. Soon you'll be walking around in a surgical mask and living in a bubble so as to never contact germs.

Lighten up. OCD is a dead end.
Not that type. Its not OCD. If you dont wash your hands after you piss or take a dump what else is on your hands?

Freaking out about what might be on a doorhandle sure is.

Its a known fact that droplets of urine get on your hands when you take a piss.

I dont ask women to do that. If I were to ask it wouldnt be until after I am clean.

Urine is only "dirty" if something dirty is being ingested. Just water and excess minerals, few trace chemicals like ammonia. Wouldn't make a sellable beverage but you can drink it and it'll keep you alive if need be.

Uh.... no. It's not. Don't be fuggin' crazy.

Its a known fact that droplets of urine get on your hands when you take a piss.

I dont ask women to do that. If I were to ask it wouldnt be until after I am clean.

Urine isn't poison yanno. Before toothpaste we cleaned our teeth with it.
Urine is waste. If your body thinks its poison then its poison. I have to see the link on your toothpaste claim. My family used baking soda.

Impossible.

A clean anus is just skin. A clean vagina still has bacterial goup in it.

Troll thread and look at all the dummies taking the bait.

Don't give D4E any ideas.

I've worked in women's restrooms and had some come and go while I was there. They all wash their hands and are probably cleaner than you unwashed types. Y'all are filthy!

Asc has been spending far too much time in men's toilets, at least they've been desegregated. Sick stuff.

Because white people have smaller penises, so we only have to hold it with two fingers.

"White people be like this. Black people be like this."

Speak for yourself. Personally I keep mine on a spool. It's the only way I can walk around without being arrested.

What kind of sick puppy are you?
What - you stand in the bathroom with a notepad and watch people pee?
You decided to make a "sport" of seeing if people wash their hands?
Your messed up.

You should try it the next time you are in a public restroom. Its unreal. Its so bad that I use a piece of tissue or paper towel with me to hold the handle to the door when I leave the restroom.

That's not a good sign. Soon you'll be walking around in a surgical mask and living in a bubble so as to never contact germs.

Not that type. Its not OCD. If you dont wash your hands after you piss or take a dump what else is on your hands?

Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

I've worked in women's restrooms and had some come and go while I was there. They all wash their hands and are probably cleaner than you unwashed types. Y'all are filthy!

Wash their hands more precisely because they're much dirtier than men. :)

What kind of sick puppy are you?
What - you stand in the bathroom with a notepad and watch people pee?
You decided to make a "sport" of seeing if people wash their hands?
Your messed up.
Youre deflecting instead of answering the OP.

Using a paper towel to open a door handle is not freaking out or OCD. Thats like saying wearing gloves cleaning the toilet is OCD.

Nobody shits on a doorhandle. I mean -- get a grip. Pun intended.

Pogo cleans the toilet with his tongue, so he wouldn't know. It's not a fetish I've gotten into, but to each their own. :thup:

Nobody shits on a doorhandle. I mean -- get a grip. Pun intended.
If they get shit on their hands, dont wash them, and then grab the door handle........

Forum List

Back