Why do women have so many kids with different men?

And mind you I'm not against these women spreading their wings and having multiple sexual encounters I just think they should be using birth control and not just having the kids of any Tom, Dick and Harry. Just my opinion.

Exactly!

Either they're too stupid to use birth control, or they set out to get knocked up thinking they're going to keep the man they think they love.

They are thinking that if they get pregnant the man who knocked them up will all of a sudden be responsible and want to be a father to that child over night.

No kidding, I think the good women are pretty much taken at our age and if one does suddenly becomes available she will get snapped up quicker than a free steak dinner at the Longhorn.

I tried to date a guy who had been young and dumb. Both he and his ex-wife had managed to grow up and become smarter as well as more responsible. They just didn't like each other very much. They had a daughter (13 years old) ... And the daughter was a nightmare.

She wasn't bad ... She just "played" everyone. She wrapped her parents and step-father up in drama ... And it fed a constant undertow of crap. Her sister (the step-father's) was mixed up in the mess as well.

Finally when the daughter figured out I was not interested in playing her games ... That put a huge target on my back. I wish things would have worked out better, but I didn't have the time or desire to play everybody's mother. My God don't get me started on the in-laws in that mess.

It is your body ... And you are responsible for your actions ... Don't count on anyone else as far as birth control is concerned. The only sure fire way to keep a woman from getting pregnant requires responsibility and not fucking around.

My ex gf had 4 kids and we lived together for 5 years, eventually it just got to be too much. She went through a really ugly divorce with her ex husband of 10 years and her children still bared the scars of the divorce, I honestly tried but raising other peoples kids just isn't for me. I know what you are talking about 100%.
I said I would never date a woman with kids, and didn't

Had a LONG dry spell before I found an independent, smart, strong lady with no kids, and it was worth the wait.

Well worth the wait.

Looks like I'm gonna have to put the time in for the wait myself brother.
Waiting is worth it.

Kids today never have the pleasure of delaying sexual gratification in favour of earning love and trust before bedding a woman.

No kidding, I think the good women are pretty much taken at our age and if one does suddenly becomes available she will get snapped up quicker than a free steak dinner at the Longhorn.

I tried to date a guy who had been young and dumb. Both he and his ex-wife had managed to grow up and become smarter as well as more responsible. They just didn't like each other very much. They had a daughter (13 years old) ... And the daughter was a nightmare.

She wasn't bad ... She just "played" everyone. She wrapped her parents and step-father up in drama ... And it fed a constant undertow of crap. Her sister (the step-father's) was mixed up in the mess as well.

Finally when the daughter figured out I was not interested in playing her games ... That put a huge target on my back. I wish things would have worked out better, but I didn't have the time or desire to play everybody's mother. My God don't get me started on the in-laws in that mess.

It is your body ... And you are responsible for your actions ... Don't count on anyone else as far as birth control is concerned. The only sure fire way to keep a woman from getting pregnant requires responsibility and not fucking around.

My GF says women in control of their own sexuality do not need a man to take care of BC, and don't sleep with idiots.
That's not the point. If a man takes total control for bith control and doesn't depend on the woman doing it, he will have not be able to complain about the woman as far as getting pregnant. Stop blaming all these women for getting pregnant. Where are all the men in this scenario? They are equally responsible.

Go out with younger women if you want someone without a child.
I took total control of my sperm all my life.

I never stuck my dick in a woman I would not be proud to have children by.

Woman should judge men by the same standards, and the problem would be solved.

You are 100% correct.

My ex gf had 4 kids and we lived together for 5 years, eventually it just got to be too much. She went through a really ugly divorce with her ex husband of 10 years and her children still bared the scars of the divorce, I honestly tried but raising other peoples kids just isn't for me. I know what you are talking about 100%.

Had a LONG dry spell before I found an independent, smart, strong lady with no kids, and it was worth the wait.

Well worth the wait.

Waiting is worth it.

Kids today never have the pleasure of delaying sexual gratification in favour of earning love and trust before bedding a woman.

Your right, young people these days are taught to bed a woman as soon as you can as often as you can.

Well worth the wait.

Waiting is worth it.

Your right, young people these days are taught to bed a woman as soon as you can as often as you can.
It is sad.

I hope mine find ladies some day.

I keep telling them to do what their great-granddaddy did, marry a lady with a ranch to manage!!!

Well worth the wait.

Waiting is worth it.

It is sad.

I keep telling them to do what their great-granddaddy did, marry a lady with a ranch to manage!!!

I think our culture has become too over sexualized, and that has had its consequences.

Well worth the wait.

Waiting is worth it.

It is sad.

I think our culture has become too over sexualized, and that has had its consequences.

I witnessed the Sexual Revolution, it was truly revolting.

Ever heard the phrase cash, gas or gash?

I started teaching at 30, and the behaviour of 80's kids sickened me.

When I first started teaching high school, it nauseated me to be in the same room with some of the boys and girls I taught.

The last time I taught high school in regular ed, 2/3 of the senior girls were pregnant when they picked up their diplomas.

Over sexualized maybe ... I think the problem is overly inflated self-esteem and the constant drive for immediate gratification.

When we started making excuses for failures, reduced the consequences of accountability and expressed the way someone feels is more important than rewarding honorable behavior at the cost of the irresponsible ... We built that bullshit!

Add the constant pressure and marketing in regards to making anything easier to get ... Well, the self centered shit heads we have enabled will do what we as a society have taught them.

Over sexualized maybe ... I think the problem is overly inflated self-esteem and the constant drive for immediate gratification.

When we started making excuses for failures, reduced the consequences of accountability and expressed the way someone feels is more important than rewarding honorable behavior at the cost of the irresponsible ... We built that bullshit!

Add the constant pressure and marketing in regards to making anything easier to get ... Well, the self centered shit heads we have enabled will do what we as a society have taught them.

A responsible parent over-rides what society teaches them.

A responsible parent deprograms his kid after every day of exposure to public school too.

A responsible parent deprograms his kid after every day of exposure to public school too.

Exactly ... The only problem is that all of what I mentioned has been institutionalized. We would have to go back and re-program the parents who are now raising children ... To ever change the course.

I think thats a big part of it, the need for immediate gratification. Alot of relationships with people my age are based on convenience and how much pleasure you can get at the time and that to me is a huge recipe for disaster.

Exactly ... The only problem is that all of what I mentioned has been institutionalized. We would have to go back and re-program the parents who are now raising children ... To ever change the course.

Well, the Left has not gotten us to the stage where it will send the Useful Idiots to re-education camps.

Maybe President Clinton will apply the Rod of Correction to America.

Well, the Left has not gotten us to the stage where it will send the Useful Idiots to re-education camps.

What makes you think the re-education would ever be desired or accepted when it is a lot easier for irresponsible parents to haul themselves and their children off to a psychiatrist who will prescribe them a pill to pop?

Why go through the trouble of fixing the mess they made when they can drop a pill and forget about their anxiety and irresponsible behavior?

Immediate Gratification.

But I am sure that would be another topic in another thread ... Sorry for the derail.

Last edited:
And mind you I'm not against these women spreading their wings and having multiple sexual encounters I just think they should be using birth control and not just having the kids of any Tom, Dick and Harry. Just my opinion.
Why don't you get a vasectomy? Why is it the woman's problem?????

You are apparently sleeping with every Mary, Jane and Zoe. Why not take FULL and I mean full, responsibility for birth control instead of leaving it up to the woman. And BTW, condoms are not 100% effective.

Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.
The burden is equal. The fact that the men don't take responsibility does not mean that the burden is the woman's. Frankly, I expected better of you. What a disappointment.

The burden used to be equal, not men can skip out as they see fit because the government will do their job for them.

What makes you think the re-education would ever be desired or accepted when it is a lot easier for irresponsible parents to haul themselves and their children off to a psychiatrist who will prescribe them a pill to pop?

Why go through the trouble of fixing the mess they made when they can drop a pill and forget about their anxiety and irresponsible behavior?

Immediate Gratification.

But I am sure that would be another topic in another thread ... Sorry for the derail.

For one, those pills lead to suicide and mass shootings.

Other than all the suicides and mass shootings, psychiatry is doing wonders for America.

You are apparently sleeping with every Mary, Jane and Zoe. Why not take FULL and I mean full, responsibility for birth control instead of leaving it up to the woman. And BTW, condoms are not 100% effective.

Women are the ones who will bare these children and in alot of cases nowadays end up raising them without any male assistance, men should use protection but at the end of the day the burden lays with the female.
The burden is equal. The fact that the men don't take responsibility does not mean that the burden is the woman's. Frankly, I expected better of you. What a disappointment.

The burden used to be equal, not men can skip out as they see fit because the government will do their job for them.
It was called "Liberating Women".

Now, more than half of new mothers are liberated single moms liberated into a life of poverty.

My GF says women in control of their own sexuality do not need a man to take care of BC, and don't sleep with idiots.
That's not the point. If a man takes total control for bith control and doesn't depend on the woman doing it, he will have not be able to complain about the woman as far as getting pregnant. Stop blaming all these women for getting pregnant. Where are all the men in this scenario? They are equally responsible.

Go out with younger women if you want someone without a child.

Again, the type of guy who would listen to your advice isn't the one going around spreading his seed all over the place. The men who take responsibility have already done so, whats left are the players who go around fucking like rabbits, and since it takes two to tango, you have women out there who either fall for the bullshit or don't care.

Immediate Gratification.

My GF would tell you, re-education does not have to be accepted, re-education has to be IMPOSED!

Now, more than half of new mothers are liberated single moms liberated into a life of poverty.

Freedom = Slavery. The more we go on, the more 1984 looks less like fiction and more like a prediction.

Freedom = Slavery. The more we go on, the more 1984 looks less like fiction and more like a prediction.
More like a fait accompli!

Forum List

Back