Why do women ...

Women claim to want honesty. Are you claiming they don't?

Why do guys like you lie for sex?

No because I am sure if I told a woman I haven;t been successful in dating on our 2nd date she wouldn't call me back lol
why is that? doesn't she like sex?

because women like to hear all good stuff when first meeting a guy
how do guys react when a woman claims the same thing?

This is want to hear on a first date

Guy loves his job
Guy loves his mom
Guy has a new car
Guy wants to be married some day
Guy is always happy and never mad
Guy is 100% healthy
Guy plans to own his own business in 4 years
Guy had a big dick
Guy has no kids
Guy is a one woman man
Guy loves to travel
In other words, we bear false witness to them or no nookie?

Women find Honest nice guys who go to work all day and don't blow their money on alcohol or drugs, as dull and boring.

Seem to prefer lies and lairs to honesty, like they claim in public venues?

Who says they do?

No because I am sure if I told a woman I haven;t been successful in dating on our 2nd date she wouldn't call me back lol

Women find Honest nice guys who go to work all day and don't blow their money on alcohol or drugs, as dull and boring.

you are meeting lousy females.

are they not up to a challenge; and insist even nice boy friends should learn new Things.

I thought that would be a good quality in a husband

LOL. I've been married to a Marine for 30 years now & all my friends & my sisters have been married for together for years, & that's exactly why...

are they not up to a challenge; and insist even nice boy friends should learn new Things.

LOL. I've been married to a Marine for 30 years now & all my friends & my sisters have been married for together for years, & that's exactly why...
I gave up trying to find a woman worth keeping. The women you pick up in bars all want to go bar hoping on every date, go figure. The women you pick up in laundry mats, are strippers with kids that do drugs. A friend of mine recommended I go to a Planned Parenthood meeting to shop for a wife but that didn't sound right to me.

Now I'm 50 and every women I like is either married or too young. Single women my age aren't worth the time to mess with. I don't jump through hoops. I work for a living and I pay my bills. At the end of the day I want to watch TV and have sex. At the end of the week I might be talked into a trip to Disney World. But other than that just let me sleep.

Women aren't interested in me.

My brother talked me into marrying his Cambodian wife's sister in an arranged marriage. I figured I give her electricity, and she'll give me sex and clean the house. It would be better than nothing. It felt like I married my step daughter so i divorced her.

Being alone is not worse than being with the wrong person. It just feels that way sometimes.

“Anything is better than lies and deceit!”
- Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

:puke3: I despise lies and liars.

Women dig swag, my brotha. Chumps have to lie to perpetrate.

Now chics perpetrate too, so the chic that tries to be Beyonce gets more play than the Condaleeza Rice chic. She can't sing or manage her finances or hold a conversation, though. She's hasn't been to nursing school in 2 yrs, talking about she's in school.

It's the same game.

I gave up trying to find a woman worth keeping. The women you pick up in bars all want to go bar hoping on every date, go figure. The women you pick up in laundry mats, are strippers with kids that do drugs. A friend of mine recommended I go to a Planned Parenthood meeting to shop for a wife but that didn't sound right to me.

Now I'm 50 and every women I like is either married or too young. Single women my age aren't worth the time to mess with. I don't jump through hoops. I work for a living and I pay my bills. At the end of the day I want to watch TV and have sex. At the end of the week I might be talked into a trip to Disney World. But other than that just let me sleep.

Women aren't interested in me.

My brother talked me into marrying his Cambodian wife's sister in an arranged marriage. I figured I give her electricity, and she'll give me sex and clean the house. It would be better than nothing. It felt like I married my step daughter so i divorced her.

Being alone is not worse than being with the wrong person. It just feels that way sometimes.

Well just don't be like my friends and settle down with someone UGLY

:p:

Who says they do?

That is normal Fbj... Just like you. Do you want to tell you that she is a trash? That is part of dealing a woman.

Because women want the fairy tale, and it doesn't exist.
]]

Why do they want the fairy tale?

Probably from watching a lot of movies.... believing it can happen

Oh ok so that's why woman online who are below average in looks think they are qualified for marriage

Maybe they are looking for a below average looking man.
Maybe they have more to offer in the way of loyalty, good in bed, money - it's not all about good looks.
But maybe it is for you.....

]]

Oh ok so that's why woman online who are below average in looks think they are qualified for marriage

whi
Maybe they have more to offer in the way of loyalty, good in bed, money - it's not all about good looks.

who the hell wants to settle down with a MONSTER?

]]

whi

well there is below average looks and there is just plain out unattractive. Of course you would not want be with someone you find repulsive!

]]

whi

Which do you wasn't, average looking (or a little less) or being alone?

]]

whi

I have no use for a ugly woman

whi

I have no use for a ugly woman

So let me get this straight. You are a middle aged man, overweight, going bald, and you expect to date only beautiful women? lol

Forum List

Back