Why do women ...

If Bonzi's take on you is correct, and I have no reason to think that it is not, then what you are saying is that the gender disparity that you complain of is that men are more straight forward in expressing their sexual desires than women. Is that your point?

Let's see if I got this right: The male standard is to skulk up to a woman, with knuckles dragging on the ground, and just flat out say "ME WANT FUCK YOU. ME WANT FUCK YOU NOW", after which the woman is to drop to her knees and start blowing you.

The current woman standard that you contend is contradictory to their general claim that they desire equality, is that they are more coy with their sexual desires. They would rather "play games" and make the male go through an obstacle course and other tests, as well as to offer them gifts, in order to gain access to intimacy. The woman manipulates, lies, leverages and uses sexual favors as currency.

Is that it? Am I in the ballpark?

Let's hope that I am incorrect on this analysis, because if I am correct then Daniel is a sociopathic lunatic who is deserving of immediate chemical castration. This "view" is not consistent with civil society. Maybe it was ok during caveman times.

Is that what you are, Daniel? A caveman? Are you Fred Flintstone? Wilma would not have even put up with that shit. She would have taken one of those hair dryer birds and shoved it up Fred's ass sideways if he tried to get weird with her.

Basically, Daniel, you are advocating rape. Women do not have sexual needs and perceptions identical to men. You are assuming they do. This assumption justifies conscripting women into sex. This is how a date rapist thinks and rationalizes things.

Your attitude sucks. You have no regard for women. You apparently cannot wrap your puny mind around the idea that everybody does not have your sensibilities.

I many times take a dim view toward women myself. But I also have a mother, a sister, and a couple of friends who are women. If anybody tried to harm any of them I would murder that person. Do you know why? Because I am not a fucked up, narcissistic sociopath like you, Daniel. I, like all normal people, have the ability to perceive the different sensibilities of people and empathize with them. Being able to do this - to be normal - is completely inconsistent with your attitude, Daniel.

about equal work for equal pay?

nope, you get the pay you agree to.
why are other women complaining; and why do shills claim otherwise?

There are numerous studies showing a marked difference in pay between the genders. That Bonzi does not complain does not change the wrongness of it.
I am still confused. Is this idiot talking about equal pay for women or equal access to pussy? You seem to know what this moron is talking about, Winterborn.
dear; it is about both. why not acquire a clue and a Cause instead of being that ignorant?
Don't call me "dear" again.

nope, you get the pay you agree to.

There are numerous studies showing a marked difference in pay between the genders. That Bonzi does not complain does not change the wrongness of it.
I am still confused. Is this idiot talking about equal pay for women or equal access to pussy? You seem to know what this moron is talking about, Winterborn.

He's using women wanting equal pay to show that women should also be "equal" in other areas.
In other words, if you want to be treated like a man, then be like a man in all ways - and, in particular, in regard to your attitude and actions regarding sex.
close, but no cigar. People are People; why not be ourselves as Persons and loyal subjects of the Animal Kingdom.
Women are not rutting pigs. In addition, people generally like to think of themselves as a little more than animals. Your warped view is founded upon your narcissistic desire to have everyone serve your needs.

Daniel, I would usually call you a sack of shit at this point, but I feel that to do so would be unfair to shit. You are lower than maggot shit, Daniel, and you probably need professional intervention, or prison.

If Bonzi's take on you is correct, and I have no reason to think that it is not, then what you are saying is that the gender disparity that you complain of is that men are more straight forward in expressing their sexual desires than women. Is that your point?

Let's see if I got this right: The male standard is to skulk up to a woman, with knuckles dragging on the ground, and just flat out say "ME WANT FUCK YOU. ME WANT FUCK YOU NOW", after which the woman is to drop to her knees and start blowing you.

The current woman standard that you contend is contradictory to their general claim that they desire equality, is that they are more coy with their sexual desires. They would rather "play games" and make the male go through an obstacle course and other tests, as well as to offer them gifts, in order to gain access to intimacy. The woman manipulates, lies, leverages and uses sexual favors as currency.

Let's hope that I am incorrect on this analysis, because if I am correct then Daniel is a sociopathic lunatic who is deserving of immediate chemical castration. This "view" is not consistent with civil society. Maybe it was ok during caveman times.

Is that what you are, Daniel? A caveman? Are you Fred Flintstone? Wilma would not have even put up with that shit. She would have taken one of those hair dryer birds and shoved it up Fred's ass sideways if he tried to get weird with her.

Basically, Daniel, you are advocating rape. Women do not have sexual needs and perceptions identical to men. You are assuming they do. This assumption justifies conscripting women into sex. This is how a date rapist thinks and rationalizes things.

Your attitude sucks. You have no regard for women. You apparently cannot wrap your puny mind around the idea that everybody does not have your sensibilities.

I many times take a dim view toward women myself. But I also have a mother, a sister, and a couple of friends who are women. If anybody tried to harm any of them I would murder that person. Do you know why? Because I am not a fucked up, narcissistic sociopath like you, Daniel. I, like all normal people, have the ability to perceive the different sensibilities of people and empathize with them. Being able to do this - to be normal - is completely inconsistent with your attitude, Daniel.
don't be silly dear; it is about equality. equality in communication as well. only silly dears, don't believe in excellent customer service for free when free social morals are involved.

He's using women wanting equal pay to show that women should also be "equal" in other areas.
In other words, if you want to be treated like a man, then be like a man in all ways - and, in particular, in regard to your attitude and actions regarding sex.
close, but no cigar. People are People; why not be ourselves as Persons and loyal subjects of the Animal Kingdom.
Women are not rutting pigs. In addition, people generally like to think of themselves as a little more than animals. Your warped view is founded upon your narcissistic desire to have everyone serve your needs.

Daniel, I would usually call you a sack of shit at this point, but I feel that to do so would be unfair to shit. You are lower than maggot shit, Daniel, and you probably need professional intervention, or prison.
nothing but a shill? it is your argument, not mine. is that really how you think of women, by Freudian slip?

nothing but a shill? it is your argument, not mine. is that really how you think of women, by Freudian slip?
Fuck you, dude. You are a total douche bag.

You know, another issue you dateless douche bags are missing is that women may act the way they do as a sort of self defense mechanism. They want to get to know you before anything happens in order to determine whether you are an ok guy or whether there is a chance that you are going to rape and murder them.

You know, another issue you dateless douche bags are missing is that women may act the way they do as a sort of self defense mechanism. They want to get to know you before anything happens in order to determine whether you are an ok guy or whether there is a chance that you are going to rape and murder them.

Oh please, a woman should be able to detect who is normal and crazy

Obviously your crazy stands out like a scarlet letter. However, some guys are better at hiding it.

Obviously your crazy stands out like a scarlet letter. However, some guys are better at hiding it.

Ain't nothing crazy about Iron Face

Fuck you, dude. You are a total douche bag.
you are welcome to your opinion; but, you have nothing but fallacy to work with.

that Only applies to Bad boys like you, not mostly nice guys like me. :p

Seem to prefer lies and lairs to honesty, like they claim in public venues?

Who says they do?
Women claim to want honesty. Are you claiming they don't?

Why do guys like you lie for sex?

No because I am sure if I told a woman I haven;t been successful in dating on our 2nd date she wouldn't call me back lol
why is that? doesn't she like sex?

because women like to hear all good stuff when first meeting a guy

Seem to prefer lies and lairs to honesty, like they claim in public venues?

Who says they do?

No because I am sure if I told a woman I haven;t been successful in dating on our 2nd date she wouldn't call me back lol

how do guys react when a woman claims the same thing?

Who says they do?

how do guys react when a woman claims the same thing?

This is want to hear on a first date

Guy loves his job
Guy loves his mom
Guy has a new car
Guy wants to be married some day
Guy is always happy and never mad
Guy is 100% healthy
Guy plans to own his own business in 4 years
Guy had a big dick
Guy has no kids
Guy is a one woman man
Guy loves to travel

4BjKuA8.gif

Tell that to Ted Bundy's victims.

Forum List

Back