Why do women ...

So you lie and it is women's fault that you lie because they won't just screw you when you ask?
i am not claiming i am lying. you simply misunderstand the premise.
Well, please enlighten us, Master. I am afraid that I do not quite comprehend your language, as I was schooled in English.
Not well enough.

Why do women seem to prefer lies and lairs to honesty, like they claim in public venues?

So you lie and it is women's fault that you lie because they won't just screw you when you ask?
Well, please enlighten us, Master. I am afraid that I do not quite comprehend your language, as I was schooled in English.
Not well enough.

Why do women seem to prefer lies and lairs to honesty, like they claim in public venues?
Gee, thanks for the clarity.

WTF are you babbling about. Did you hear a woman in a public venue say that she prefers lies to honesty?

Not well enough.

Did you attend a public event titled "I am a Woman and I Prefer Lies to Honesty".

Or are you saying that they say the prefer honesty but in reality seem to prefer being lied to?

Either one is a disturbing thing that paints you are a weird fuck.

The OP is a generalization so thus much of the debate.

"Why do women..." clearly implies all women, but clearly not all women feel the same, do the same, react the same, or whatever with regards to anything in life. Some women like some things and some women don't. No different than men or any other grouping of people.

So just read the title as "Some women..." and take it from there. Then the argument can be over what percentage/how many that 'some' represents.

Not well enough.

Gee, thanks for the clarity.

WTF are you babbling about. Did you hear a woman in a public venue say that she prefers lies to honesty?
Not exactly; but, honesty doesn't seem to work unless it is what the woman wants to hear.

Not well enough.

Did you attend a public event titled "I am a Woman and I Prefer Lies to Honesty".

Or are you saying that they say the prefer honesty but in reality seem to prefer being lied to?

Either one is a disturbing thing that paints you are a weird fuck.
You don't believe women prefer lies to honesty. Why do they use such ambiguous language; to be more honestly, precise?

The Only weird fucks are habitual liars.

"Why do women..." clearly implies all women, but clearly not all women feel the same, do the same, react the same, or whatever with regards to anything in life. Some women like some things and some women don't. No different than men or any other grouping of people.

So just read the title as "Some women..." and take it from there. Then the argument can be over what percentage/how many that 'some' represents.
it has real world applications.

Obviously, in your world.

Obviously, in your world.
yes, the world where i resort to one less fallacy, than my opponent. it really is that simple.

Give us an example of what it is you are talking about.
ok; let's start with equality.

why do Only men usually have to be "ambitious and proactive" with women; women are the ones who claim to want a really really serious relationship; yet, don't want to simply come up to us and try to convince us it is our turn for a free sample, not Only for fun and practice, but also see if we might be compatible.

Seem to prefer lies and lairs to honesty, like they claim in public venues?

Just because you had a bad experience about women that doesn't mean they are all the same.
Just because you have very little experience about women that doesn't mean you need to continue your ignorance about women.
i am not the who has to shill for it, either.

why do Only men usually have to be "ambitious and proactive" with women; women are the ones who claim to want a really really serious relationship; yet, don't want to simply come up to us and try to convince us it is our turn for a free sample, not Only for fun and practice, but also see if we might be compatible.

Women have the commodity that men want. If you have what they want, you get to pick which one gets it. It is that simple.

I don't even know what the fuck that means. I meant, give a real world example or scenario. It sounds like you just want a blowjob from any stranger you choose.

Forum List

Back