why do you hate Christians?

I dislike/ hate Christians because:

• It gives my life, my essence of being, depth of character.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I don't hate them. I'm just a troll with nothing better to do, and they're easy targets.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I like science, and I don't feel it's in any way compatible with Christianity.

• I was bullied as a child.

• Historically, they have hurt my people — i.e. The Inquisition, Manifest Destiny, The Holocaust.

• Someone who claimed to be a Christian has hurt me somehow before.

• I am not American, and I would love to see you implode.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just like to hate people is all.

• I have cooties.

• Because I find their Faith to be egregiously polarizing.

• I donate money to "The Huffington Post".

• Their idea of heaven doesn't sound like much fun to me.

• Because they make stupid polls.

• All of the above.

• I do not dislike or hate Christians at all, and feel no compelling urge(s) to troll them.

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
US is a pretty broad group. Sure you want to defend all of that "us"?

Thousands of people are going to wake up this morning and desperately need some type of hope just to make it through the day. If praying to a deity is what gets them through then I'm all for it.

And yet, you have a substantial number of folk that troll atheists.
How stupid is someone that insists that atheism is a religion?
How ignorant is someone that equates atheism with Stalin? That is a special kind of stupid right there. Total disregard for history.
Speaking of disregard for history, what kind of moron do you have to be to take David Barton's version of US history seriously?

We have a problem the moment that they foist this on the US population via legislation.
We also have a problem if someone attempts to proselytize within 150 feet of my kid.

Thousands of people are going to wake up this morning and desperately need some type of hope just to make it through the day. If praying to a deity is what gets them through then I'm all for it.

How ignorant is someone that equates atheism with Stalin? That is a special kind of stupid right there. Total disregard for history.
Speaking of disregard for history, what kind of moron do you have to be to take David Barton's version of US history seriously?

We have a problem the moment that they foist this on the US population via legislation.
We also have a problem if someone attempts to proselytize within 150 feet of my kid.

Sounds kinda angry — what with all the words like "stupid" and "moron" being whimsically tossed about and whatnot, and topped off with a declaration about the welfare of your child.

That's exactly why I made this thread. Thank you.

Just want to gauge some input via a poll.

Are there any specific reasons you dislike, or—as the case seems to be growing ever more prominent—hate us?

Please. Talk about a leading question. What is the real reason for this poll?

There are always an awful lot of trolls on an online religion forum, or maybe you haven't noticed.

Too general a question.

I dislike fools of all stripe. If a particular Christian is a fool then he/she/it (well, some faiths accept trannies, don't they) then they are as entitled to dislike as foolish Islamists or Druids or Hari Krishnas. No. The latter are entitled to an extra serving.

Too general a question.

Hence the very specific questions on the poll.

I have little to no doubt that a fellow USMB poster who puts the majority of his/ her energy into trolling Christians here can find at least one option on the poll which suits him/ her.

HenryBHough said:
I dislike fools of all stripe.

I understand how that works, yeah. I have disliked more than a few of your posts.

HenryBHough said:
If a particular Christian is a fool then he/she/it (well, some faiths accept trannies, don't they) then they are as entitled to dislike as foolish Islamists or Druids or Hari Krishnas. No. The latter are entitled to an extra serving.

I don't see that the Druids and/ or the Hare Krishnas and/ or even the Muslims are being continuously trolled here to the extent that the Christians are. Hence this thread.

It's that simple.

I don't see that the Druids and/ or the Hare Krishnas and/ or even the Muslims are being continuously trolled here to the extent that the Christians are. Hence this thread.

It's that simple.

Gee, maybe if Druids or Hare Krishna's started a few troll threads here they'd get equal attention! Relax, Obamacare WILL (if you don't mind a rather long wait) cover persecution complex treatment.

"No person is without sin" - "No one comes to the Father except through me"

christianity is a plague upon civilization ....

Sounds kinda angry — what with all the words like "stupid" and "moron" being whimsically tossed about and whatnot, and topped off with a declaration about the welfare of your child.

That's exactly why I made this thread. Thank you.

Oh, no, Shart. That isn't whimsical. It's specific. It's targeted.

Atheism is not a religion. Fact.

I cannot tell you the number of times that I have been hit with someone telling me that atheists have caused more deaths in the world. It's ludicrous.

Now, Barton:
Watch how he does this, this is one of his tricks. He is going to show the document but you won't be able to read it. He is going to pull out the line that he wants you to see but the rest of the words become unfocused.

[ame=http://youtu.be/waFqAGvqXtM]David Barton's lie about why the Danbury Baptists wrote to Thomas Jefferson - YouTube[/ame]

Let's say GISMY is the exact same person irl that he portrays here and he approaches your kid. How long, precisely, does it take for you to recognize that you may be dealing with a mentally ill man in the middle of a psychotic break and this has the capacity to escalate into a physical altercation?

Secondly, if anyone is going to do the indoctrination in my house it will be me.

I'm here for crap like this:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...nian-world-in-late-antiquity.html#post8966921

and the history aspect in late antiquity.

I certain don't hate Christians per se. I can't say the same for many Christians who distort Christ's teachings for their own personal, political, and financial agenda.

If we loved our neighbors as our selves and did unto others as we would have them do unto us, most of the worlds problems would cease to exist.

Ok, lets bring up religion in the sense of Islamic suicide cells. Dark as that may be, where does that take us on the road to religious freedom? I sense which direction the supreme court is going. Maybe not Sharia law, stoning, cut off people's hands. later. Later, kids. That is were this diversity sh*t is going.

Last edited:
05d.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, lets bring up religion in the sense of Islamic suicide cells. Dark as that may be, where does that take us on the road to religious freedom? I sense which direction the supreme court is going. Maybe not Sharia law, stoning, cut off people's hands. later. Later, kids. That is were this diversity sh*t is going.

Actually...I think a more realistic direction , in this country, for this "diversity shit" is dahl, tandoori chicken, burritos, tabouli, General Tso's Chicken (ok so it's really more American than Chinese), Massamam curry, Mjaddara, Osh...and more.

Silly statement of a true believer, for atheism does meet faith requirements.

Most Muslims are not in suicide cells, MaryL. People are people. There are atheists who commit murders too, you know. Do all Atheists commit murder? No. I highly doubt the diversity you speak of is going anywhere. My 2 cents.

- Jeri

p.s. If you want to communicate with someone it is wise not to cut off their ear. An epiphany I had recently I thought I'd share with others. Good night.

Forum List

Back