Why do you hate

That’s funny. I’ve been a practicing engineer going on 35 years.
Sure you have. And baby jesus performs miracles, too. Tell us another one.

No, hanging off the porch swing and screaming "choo choo!" does not make one an engineer.

Nor does being an engineer make one a scientist.
It’s the truth. I’m paid really damn well too.

I notice you don’t mention what degree you have. Ashamed?

It’s called content. And, no, it wasn’t copied.
Of course it was, almost verbatim, along with the chart. Its one of your standard copy paste jobs, and I doubt there are many postera here who haven't seen you regurgitate it many times.
Show me.
Sure, whwn you show me a miracle. Sorry ding, you are not and will never be in a position to demand evidence of anything. You undermined that for life with your insistence on magical nonsense. Nobody in any diacussion with you has any burden of evidence, ever. Take your medicine.
You made the claim I copied and pasted it, right?

Back it up.

Because that’s how you see an unborn child.
Wrong. Ding, you are truly a mental weakling. You literally never have any point unless you can respond to thoughts you have invented and put into other people's heads.
Don't be silly. It's not wrong. Let's go point by point and you can address each one to explain to me where I went wrong.

FortFun's position
Abortion does not end a human life.
The woman does possess the non-human life in her womb.
The woman can choose to end the non-human life that is in her possession.

How is that not describing that you see human life in the womb as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner?
All 100% wrong.

But, I'll play the "ding the mental midget" game"

Ding's position:

A fake zombie king talks to him through magical feelings and tells him that he must control all women. Being completely devoted to this fake zombie king, ding does as the voices in his head tell him. Ding, being aware of what a worthless,immoral piece of shit he really is without the fake zombie king to teach him right and wrong, obeys these voices in his head purely out of fear for his own well being, and not for the well being of any other person.
That doesn't even come close to you explaining how you don't see and want to treat human life in the womb as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.
That doesn't even come close to you explaining how you don't see and want to treat human life in the womb as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

abortion is simply a separation, each can go their separate ways ... no one is disposing of anything.

what's the difference between that separation and bing having a vasectomy that is a self induced permanent abortion providing the same as they would not allow a female ...

That’s funny. I’ve been a practicing engineer going on 35 years.
Sure you have. And baby jesus performs miracles, too. Tell us another one.

No, hanging off the porch swing and screaming "choo choo!" does not make one an engineer.

Nor does being an engineer make one a scientist.

I notice you don’t mention what degree you have. Ashamed?

who's your bossman ... have you shined their shoes to get a "good boy" from them. lately or every day.

Laws that protect the unborn do not give them more rights than an adult human being, you lying slimeball.
No, that is exactly what they do. The laws say the unborn's right to remain in a women's womb trump the right of the woman to decide what is in her body.
Of course that is simply a lie. Your logic fails.
Is not!
I challenge you to quote a law or proposed law that says that.
EVERY law that restricts abortion is an example. If a woman is restricted from having an abortion that she wants, she no longer has the right to decide what is in her body. That means the unborn has right to remain in a women's womb while she has no right to remove it.

When do those text books say a living human being can vote or drive a car?
dont change the subject just because youre losing the debate,,,
Nice try. The question is what is a human being, DNA is one answer but it is hardly the only answer. It is not even the most important answer.
No. It’s the definitive answer.
Sorry but you don't get to arbitrarily narrow the question just to win an argument.
Good thing I didn't do that.

It is without doubt that DNA is the measure of a genetically distinct human being.

The argument is won not because of anything I did. The argument is won because at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. This is not opinion. This is a scientific fact.
Eggs and sperm both contain unique DNA. You have no problem if I destroy an egg or a sperm but once they join their DNA, that becomes murder? Same DNA.

You may want to rethink your reliance on DNA since science (e.g., CRISPR) may render it moot in the near future.

dont change the subject just because youre losing the debate,,,
Nice try. The question is what is a human being, DNA is one answer but it is hardly the only answer. It is not even the most important answer.
No. It’s the definitive answer.
Sorry but you don't get to arbitrarily narrow the question just to win an argument.
Good thing I didn't do that.

It is without doubt that DNA is the measure of a genetically distinct human being.

The argument is won not because of anything I did. The argument is won because at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. This is not opinion. This is a scientific fact.
Eggs and sperm both contain unique DNA. You have no problem if I destroy an egg or a sperm but once they join their DNA, that becomes murder? Same DNA.

You may want to rethink your reliance on DNA since science (e.g., CRISPR) may render it moot in the near future.

it still amazes me how far a person will go and the excuses they come up with to justify killing children,,

it still amazes me how far a person will go and the excuses they come up with to justify killing children,,
It amazes me that some people can't tell the difference between a molecule and a child.
funny thing is 100% of the time its claimed to be a molecule if left alone it always ends up being a child
funny thing is 100% of the time its claimed to be a molecule if left alone it always ends up being a child

upload_2019-5-30_9-7-27.jpeg

your molecule is no different in the eyes of the Almighty than what you have destroyed by the wanted destruction of the Garden you have artificially created for it - sinner.

when separated each can go their separate ways.

It amazes me that some people can't tell the difference between a molecule and a child.
What amazes me is that they think the inside of a person's body is state property. People seem intent on enslaving themselves.

What amazes me is that they think the inside of a person's body is state property. People seem intent on enslaving themselves.
that POV only exists in the minds of those that want to murder their own child

that POV only exists in the minds of those that want to murder their own child

Simply not true. It exists in the mind of anyone who gives a shit about individual liberty and the growth of state power.

So it is not what it is but what it will be that is important? This is where I see people bringing in some of their mystical or religious beliefs since that molecule has no thoughts, emotions, feelings, or anything else that makes humans different from potatoes.

I'm fine with saying the 'child' needs to be protected, what I don't see is equating a molecule with that child and treating them the same.

So it is not what it is but what it will be that is important? This is where I see people bringing in some of their mystical or religious beliefs since that molecule has no thoughts, emotions, feelings, or anything else that makes humans different from potatoes.

I'm fine with saying the 'child' needs to be protected, what I don't see is equating a molecule with that child and treating them the same.
leaving them alone to grow is treating them the same,,,but murdering them is not

Forum List

Back