Why do you hate

it still amazes me how far a person will go and the excuses they come up with to justify killing children,,
It amazes me that some people can't tell the difference between a molecule and a child.
What amazes me is that they think the inside of a person's body is state property. People seem intent on enslaving themselves.
that POV only exists in the minds of those that want to murder their own child

Simply not true. It exists in the mind of anyone who gives a shit about individual liberty and the growth of state power.
whose liberty???not the childs,,,

it still amazes me how far a person will go and the excuses they come up with to justify killing children,,
It amazes me that some people can't tell the difference between a molecule and a child.
What amazes me is that they think the inside of a person's body is state property. People seem intent on enslaving themselves.

Simply not true. It exists in the mind of anyone who gives a shit about individual liberty and the growth of state power.

Not the fetus's, no. The fetus isn't a person and has no rights. Until it is born, it is strictly the property of the mother.

Not the fetus's, no. The fetus isn't a person and has no rights. Until it is born, it is strictly the property of the mother.
I understand you have to say that to justify murder,,,its the only way you can sleep at night,,,

I understand you have to say that to justify murder,,,its the only way you can sleep at night,,,

christians since the 4th century have slept at night persecuting and victimizing the innocent, it's only during periods where their power is removed from them - Roe v Wade - that they toss sleeplessly in regret.

whine to someone else about your misfortune, sinner keep your hands to yourself.

dont change the subject just because youre losing the debate,,,
Nice try. The question is what is a human being, DNA is one answer but it is hardly the only answer. It is not even the most important answer.
No. It’s the definitive answer.
Sorry but you don't get to arbitrarily narrow the question just to win an argument.
Good thing I didn't do that.

It is without doubt that DNA is the measure of a genetically distinct human being.

The argument is won not because of anything I did. The argument is won because at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. This is not opinion. This is a scientific fact.
Eggs and sperm both contain unique DNA. You have no problem if I destroy an egg or a sperm but once they join their DNA, that becomes murder? Same DNA.

You may want to rethink your reliance on DNA since science (e.g., CRISPR) may render it moot in the near future.
Actually they don’t. It isn’t until fertilization that a genetically distinct human being is created. The egg and sperm by themselves have the dna of the man and woman.

Eggs and sperm both contain unique DNA. You have no problem if I destroy an egg or a sperm but once they join their DNA, that becomes murder? Same DNA.

You may want to rethink your reliance on DNA since science (e.g., CRISPR) may render it moot in the near future.
Actually they don’t. It isn’t until fertilization that a genetically distinct human being is created. The egg and sperm by themselves have the dna of the man and woman.
Bio 101: The DNA of all sperm and all eggs are unique. If this were not true, all siblings would have the exact DNA and be identical twins.

To determine if it is murder you would have to look at the motivation, among other things.
What motivations would make killing not murder? Does it matter if it is abortion or euthanasia?
Mercy versus selfishness.
So if a fetus is deformed and would endure a life of pain, abortion is a mercy and is OK?
Don’t you think it is silly to make up exceptions to define the rule?

You are literally dehumanizing a human life.
It is you equating a fully functional, adult human with a strand of DNA. What could be more dehumanizing?
At any point along the continuum from conception to death he or she is fully human and has the appropriate attributes he or she should have at that point in the life cycle. That isn’t conjecture. That is scientific fact based on evidence.

We only get one shot as we are each genetically distinct. Never again will that person be created.

Bio 101: The DNA of all sperm and all eggs are unique. If this were not true, all siblings would have the exact DNA and be identical twins.
Unique to the individual who produced it. If you left your sperm in a rape victim and the police had your dna on file, they would come looking for you. So I’m not sure which biology classes you attended.

Clue: Period and Ovulation Tracker for iPhone and Android

Last edited:

christians since the 4th century have slept at night persecuting and victimizing the innocent, it's only during periods where their power is removed from them - Roe v Wade - that they toss sleeplessly in regret.

whine to someone else about your misfortune, sinner keep your hands to yourself.
why are you changing the subject???

as alinsky says,,,if you cant refute the message attack the ,messenger,,,

To determine if it is murder you would have to look at the motivation, among other things.
What motivations would make killing not murder? Does it matter if it is abortion or euthanasia?
So if a fetus is deformed and would endure a life of pain, abortion is a mercy and is OK?

let us know when that happens and we can talk about it then,,,for now 95% of abortions dont have that issue,,,

Don’t you think it is silly to make up exceptions to define the rule?
That is the difference between ideology and reality.

At any point along the continuum from conception to death he or she is fully human and has the appropriate attributes he or she should have at that point in the life cycle. That isn’t conjecture. That is scientific fact based on evidence.

We only get one shot as we are each genetically distinct. Never again will that person be created.
A building begins with a blueprint, then a hole in the ground, etc. At any point along the continuum from planning to completion, that building and has the appropriate attributes it should have at that point in the life cycle. Would you consider that blueprint to be the same as a finished house? Could you live in that hole in the ground? That blueprint (DNA) may have all the information needed to assemble a house but it is not a house.

As for uniqueness, you seem more fixated than even God. Miscarriages and infant mortality were very common throughout much of human history.

let us know when that happens and we can talk about it then,,,for now 95% of abortions dont have that issue,,,
So those 5% are OK?

A building begins with a blueprint, then a hole in the ground, etc. At any point along the continuum from planning to completion, that building and has the appropriate attributes it should have at that point in the life cycle. Would you consider that blueprint to be the same as a finished house? Could you live in that hole in the ground? That blueprint (DNA) may have all the information needed to assemble a house but it is not a house.

As for uniqueness, you seem more fixated than even God. Miscarriages and infant mortality were very common throughout much of human history.
thats just stupid,,,a building requires outside intervention where as a child needs only to be left alone to live,,,

I wonder what the next excuse/analogy will be,,,

So those 5% are OK?
which one,,,[please be specific,,,

Forum List

Back