Why Do You Need A Gun?

If you insist on putting it that way, douche, isn't that the very reason a Bill of Rights was put into the Constitution?

Nope. Dickbreath. It wasn't fear...it was enlightenment. Liberals like me understand this and don't fear the future.....because we've got those rights. The minute a dumb shit nutbag feels unhappy about something he starts screaming about how he's losing his rights. Well....those rights aren't based on a flimsy foundation and won't be stripped at anyone's whim. Frightened losers think someone is hiding under the bed waiting to grab their rights.

You aren't stupid. You are disagreeable and unbearingly negative....but you've got a brain. Why pretend to stand with a bunch of idiots who can't process information beyond a 5th grade level?

the only reason you will keep those Rights are the guns in the hands of millions of Americans......without the ability to enforce our Rights the Bill of Rights is just a piece of paper...

I'm a gun owner, asshole. And I don't mind taking a test, being registered and buying insurance for it. That's because I'm normal. If my rights REALLY get taken.....I'll do more than type. You.......just want personal security. You live in fear of a PERSON.....not a government.
I MIND. Because that is exactly how the whole thing went down in Canada. They all registered........BECAUSE OF FEAR........the boogey man is coming because of one mass shooting...........So the people complied...........and then the Gov't went to banning weapons with a Registry at a later date. And since they had the Registry, they knew who to go get the guns from...............

Fuck That.

Give you NORMAL PEOPLE an INCH and you will later take a mile............SO FUCK YOU.

Do you think the Canadian people are oppressed?

You have nothing to fear. Nobody wants your guns. It's not politically expedient. All anyone asks is that you take responsibility for them. Bitch.

There are plenty of your kind that disagree with you about wanting people to not have guns. More than one of them is on USMB. They've made it clear that they support people no longer owning guns. Funny thing is neither one I challenged to come take mine have the guts to show up and try it.

You say the same about the rest of the Bill of Rights, douche?

...this outcry from nutbags isn't about rights. It's about fear. .

If you insist on putting it that way, douche, isn't that the very reason a Bill of Rights was put into the Constitution?

Nope. Dickbreath. It wasn't fear...it was enlightenment. Liberals like me understand this and don't fear the future.....because we've got those rights. The minute a dumb shit nutbag feels unhappy about something he starts screaming about how he's losing his rights. Well....those rights aren't based on a flimsy foundation and won't be stripped at anyone's whim. Frightened losers think someone is hiding under the bed waiting to grab their rights.

You aren't stupid. You are disagreeable and unbearingly negative....but you've got a brain. Why pretend to stand with a bunch of idiots who can't process information beyond a 5th grade level?

the only reason you will keep those Rights are the guns in the hands of millions of Americans......without the ability to enforce our Rights the Bill of Rights is just a piece of paper...

I'm a gun owner, asshole. And I don't mind taking a test, being registered and buying insurance for it. That's because I'm normal. If my rights REALLY get taken.....I'll do more than type. You.......just want personal security. You live in fear of a PERSON.....not a government.

So normal means if you want to do things a certain way others should agree that you're correct and do it that way? That's not normal to think like that.

You'll comply just like the good little bitch the Liberals want you to be.

I don't fear any person including you.

...this outcry from nutbags isn't about rights. It's about fear. .

So normal means if you want to do things a certain way others should agree that you're correct and do it that way? That's not normal to think like that.

Of course you do. You need a gun to go to the grocery store. You ooze fear.

I choose to carry. You confuse exercising a right with fear. It's typical for your kind.

Be assured that I don't need a gun to handle people like you.

We need some TUNES for this FEAR FACTOR....................BOO........

gun-control-isnt-about-guns-guns-po_zpsf871c333.jpg

I MIND. Because that is exactly how the whole thing went down in Canada. They all registered........BECAUSE OF FEAR........the boogey man is coming because of one mass shooting...........So the people complied...........and then the Gov't went to banning weapons with a Registry at a later date. And since they had the Registry, they knew who to go get the guns from...............

Fuck That.

Give you NORMAL PEOPLE an INCH and you will later take a mile............SO FUCK YOU.

You have nothing to fear. Nobody wants your guns. It's not politically expedient. All anyone asks is that you take responsibility for them. Bitch.

Nobody wants your guns. It's not politically expedient.

They registered their guns in Weimar Germany....no one wanted their guns then in the 1920s.....then the nazis came in in the 1930s....they wanted the guns and it was politically expedient to disarm their political enemies and the Jews....then they built the gas chambers.....

Fuck That.

I don't live in Canada BITCH................I worked with a guy from up there and it's exactly what they did............The KOS had an article on it years ago telling those that want to ban gun to say EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING..................

No DICE..................I'm not giving you that inch............

BTW Why the Fuck do you LIBS LIVE IN FEAR after every shooting????????? Every time.........trying to pass new laws and HAMMING IT UP.............

Why are you SCARED BITCH?
:party:
They live in fear because sooner or later America will wake up to the FACT its liberals with guns that kill more people.

I don't own a gun. Never fired one in my life. I recognize and respect the value and significance of the 2nd. I also recognize leftists like you for what you are.

Because I WANT one. No other reason or explaining needed.

So anyone who wants one should be able to get one?

Is that what he said.......?

The same thing a mentally disturbed person would say right before they used that gun to kill a few people. That is not saying that DarkFury is that mental person, although one never does know for certain. The issue is that if DarkFury can purchase a gun without a background check, then so can the mentally disturbed person whom we do not want having a gun.

and the Sandy Hook shooter....did he get a background check? Or the 19 year old in Britain who got his glock 19 on the Dark Web...and 94 bullets.......

Since you can't own a Glock 19 in Britain....did he get a background check?

It would stop some, but not all. If it stops one from killing ten or twenty, is it worth it? As a sane law abiding citizen, does a thorough background check cause you or me any real inconvenience?

Because I WANT one. No other reason or explaining needed.

So anyone who wants one should be able to get one?

Is that what he said.......?

The same thing a mentally disturbed person would say right before they used that gun to kill a few people. That is not saying that DarkFury is that mental person, although one never does know for certain. The issue is that if DarkFury can purchase a gun without a background check, then so can the mentally disturbed person whom we do not want having a gun.

And do background checks stop mentally ill people, criminals or mass shooters from getting guns?

In some cases, they will. Not every unstable mentally ill person wanting a gun knows where to go to get one other than going to a gun store or gun show.

The argument as I've heard it goes like this:

"I don't NEED a gun. I WANT guns:

• To protect me and my family
• Because the Second Amendment protects my right to have guns (the one and only time I respect the government since Obama)
• In case I need them to protect myself against the government that protects my Second Amendment right to have guns
• Because they make me strong (and that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be strong if I didn’t have guns because I’ve always had guns so I can’t imagine what it would be like not to have guns and anyone who says they’re stronger than me because they don’t have guns IS A FUCKING LYING PUSSY AND THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!111!!)

What're you lookin' at, pussy?"

What makes anyone think they have a right to demand an answer to such a question?

• Because the Second Amendment protects my right to have guns (the one and only time I respect the government since Obama)
• In case I need them to protect myself against the government that protects my Second Amendment right to have guns
• Because they make me strong (and that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be strong if I didn’t have guns because I’ve always had guns so I can’t imagine what it would be like not to have guns and anyone who says they’re stronger than me because they don’t have guns IS A FUCKING LYING PUSSY AND THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!111!!)

6357962010020702941840179968_BDfz3taCYAAijoy.jpg

And if it said "the right to bear kumquats," you cavemen would be just as devoted to it.

And if it said "the right to bear kumquats," you cavemen would be just as devoted to it.
I don't like kumquats, so your argument is invalid.

Typical brainless lefty.

Forum List

Back